YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List, Status Check Online: The Andhra Pradesh government’s responsible officials have introduced a new program to assist all of the government schools, which are having a difficult time providing bags and uniforms to underprivileged students. We will let you all know about a new opportunity that the state of Andhra Pradesh has introduced in this article. Stay tuned with the article till the end to get complete details of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List, and Status Check Online.
About YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
The new program, which will be introduced by the responsible Andhra Pradesh government officials, will benefit the poor students who are unable to attend school because they lack the necessary funds to purchase uniforms or other essentials for enrollment in the school. All of the underprivileged students who are unable to attend school will benefit greatly from this YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme. According to this plan, school kits will be furnished with the essentials, including a school bag, notebooks, textbooks, school uniform, shoes, a belt, and other crucial items that are required to attend class without difficulty. Check here all the information of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme Beneficiary List, and Status.
Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023- Highlights
|Article About||YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 Beneficiary List, Status Check Online|
|Scheme Name||YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme|
|Type of project||Distribution of educational kits to students|
|Founder||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Chief Minister||Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Ministry||Directorate Of School Education|
|Established||16 August 2021|
Objectives of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh is making every effort to improve the character of instruction overall. Through these initiatives, the state government hopes to increase school competency rates and Gross Enrollment Ratios (GER). In the first phase of the Naadu Nedu Scheme, restoration work has already begun on 12,365 schools. The AP government has identified 9 fundamental categories, including restrooms, drinking water, fans, furnishings, repair work, compound dividers, and English labs. According to the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu plot, around 45,000 colleges, hotels, and schools will be protected. For classes 1 through 6, an English-medium curriculum is being developed, and it will include handbooks for parents as well as compact, kid-friendly materials.
Eligibility Criteria of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
- Residential information – As the program was launched in Andhra Pradesh, only citizens of the state who have resided there permanently are eligible to receive program benefits.
- Education Details- Only pupils in classes 1 through 10 at government schools are eligible to use the kit.
- Identification documentation – Students who want to get the necessary benefits must have valid identification documentation to support their eligibility with the State Department of Education.
Updates Regarding YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
The government started distributing Jagananna Vidya Kanuka kits. About 250,000 students transferred from private schools to public schools. The government is taking all precautions to provide facilities for students. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is taking all necessary measures to ensure that no student is left behind. Officials say there is a sufficient supply of Jagananna Vidya Kanuka kits and there will be no shortage as more students attend public schools.
- Agri Gold Status Check Online, YSR Agrigold Payment Status Online
- AP Cabinet Ministers List 2023 PDF, Andhra Pradesh New Ministers List
- RTE Andhra Pradesh Admission Apply Online 2023-24: Application Form
- Andhra Pradesh Liquor Price List 2023 PDF, Whisky/ Rum/ Wine
Benefits of Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- As part of the plan, the state government will distribute educational packages to students in state schools. The government announced the plan intending to make it easier for public school students to draw attention to their research.
- The state government provided each understudy in classes one to ten in public schools with a unit under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme. It included three sets of clothes, course readings, journals, a few pairs of shoes, two sets of socks, belts, and a school bag.
- Under this plan, a total of 43 million students in the state will receive Vidya canoe kits. State governments issue rupees. $648.09 million for this plan.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh applied for administrative subsidies for the purchase of education packages on 12th March 2020. The Associated Press Government dispatched Jagananna Vidya Kanuka on 8 October 2020.
Specifications in Vidya Kanuka Kits
- The pupils in grades 1st through 10th will each receive three pairs of uniforms.
- The Vidya Kanuka Kit will include two pairs of socks.
- The recipients will receive one pair of shoes for school.
- All of the students will receive notebooks and textbooks.
- Each beneficiary from first grade to tenth grade will receive a belt that is part of the uniform.
- The pupils will be able to carry all of their books and textbooks in an appropriate-sized school backpack.
Important Documents of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme
- School certificate
- ID card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Education certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Certificate of parents
FAQs About YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023
- What is the main purpose of introducing the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Program?
Ans. The main objective of implementing this program is to improve the general education situation in Andhra Pradesh.
- Who are the beneficiaries of the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Program?
Ans. Student from 1st grade to 10th grade at a public school.
- What is the total amount authorized for the implementation of the program?
Ans. Rupee 648.09