Union Bank ATM Franchise, Space for Rent Application Form, Contact Number: The inhabited and profitable rental trades are dissimilar from each other. For example, while home leasing includes nominal expenditures, commercial leasing includes substantial effective expenses and high vacancy hazards. Therefore, in an offer to recover the capitalized amount, it is authoritative to rent out your planetary so that it collects stable rents. Most profitable possessions proprietors opt for hassle-free leasing by renting the possessions to banking organizations. Leasing out saleable residences to monetary institutions for automated teller machine (ATM) setting up has become the modern trend in real estate. It is fast catching up in cities such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai.
Through this article, we will provide all the information about Union Bank ATM Franchise. Here you will get information about Space for Rent Application Form, Contact Number, etc. For this read the article till the end.
Union Bank ATM Franchise, Space for Rent – Highlights
|Article about||Union Bank ATM Franchise, Space for Rent Application Form, Contact Number|
||Banking, Financial Services|
|Headquarters||Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point,
|Founded||11 November 1919|
|Contact||1800 22 22 44, 1800 22 22 43|
The Installation Procedure of Union Bank ATM
- File a claim for ATM setting up in a bank or Non-Banking Financial Business.
- The application should comprise comprehensive particulars of the possessions, such as locality, range, and nearby milestones, among others
- The organization will evaluate the offer, analyze the request and footfall in the zone, and consequently procedure the application. Naturally, banks select tenure possessions that do not have any loans or burdens
- On the sanction of the submission, the candidate must submit any other essential particulars in the standard arranged form
- The landlord also must give space for a server room and organize an amenity for network connectivity
- The organization will enter a rent arrangement with the property owner about the possessions.
Factors you should know before installing an ATM
- The surface area of the rented possessions should be 60-100 sq ft
- The ceiling should be finished with Class-B concrete and have a NOC from all the inhabitants of the construction
- The landowner is also needed to offer space for a server room and the setting up of a network connection on the roof
- Landowners must pay a sanctuary payment of up to Rs 3 lakh before the validation of the rent. The land owner must bear the preservation, processes, and security charges if they opt for the license model.
Earning from Union Bank ATM Franchise
In the case of white-label ATMs, a least of Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 can be obtained from NBFCs that set up the machine. However, if choosing a Franchise ATM arrangement, there will be no once-a-month fee income. The revenue earned will be reliant on the number of daily dealings. Franchise ATM dealers benefit from Rs 15 per cash extraction and Rs 5 per non-financial transaction. For example, if there are 200 transactions a day, counting 150 extractions and 50 non-economic transactions, the total amount made is Rs 2,500. The property owner can make at least Rs 50,000 to Rs 60,000 monthly without all the costs sustained.
More About Union Bank ATM Franchise
The Union Bank ATM License is one of India’s most prevalent franchises. It has its individual space for leasing an online submission form, which makes it very suitable for patrons. The bank has thousands of branches countrywide and gives several services, counting banking, assurance, savings, and credit cards. Union Bank ATM Franchise also has a widespread network of ATMs across India.
- Rent Your Space for ATM Installation
- Muthoot ATM Franchise Apply Online
- Axis Bank ATM Space for Rent Application Form
- ICICI Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise
- SBI Bank ATM Space for Rent, Contact Number
Features of Union Bank ATM
- Union Bank Credit Card Payment
- Order a checkbook or account
- Fill up your prepaid mobile
- Transfer funds between Account
- Cheque status inquiry
- Pay your helpfulness bills
- Registration for Mobile banking
- Net banking password request
- Modified cash withdrawal
- 24-hour access to cash
- Change ATM pin
- View account balance and mini report
- Dynamic Currency Adaptation on ATMs
Eligibility criteria for Union Bank ATM Space for Rent
- You should be the proprietor of the possessions or have a rent contract for at least five years.
- The possessions should be in a marketable area with high footfall.
- The possessions should have at least an area of 100 sq. ft. for indoor ATMs and 60 sq. ft. for outdoor ATMs
- You must have a legal PAN Card and GST Registration.
Required Documents For Union Bank ATM Franchise
- GST registration certificate
- PAN card
- Possessions of tenure documents or lease contract
- Bank statement for the last six months
- No-Objection Credential from the landlord
- The place of your possessions should be in a saleable and marketable mixed market area.
- All the possession papers should be genuine and intact for confirmation.
- The land should not be linked to any clash or have any remaining payments.
Procedure To apply for Union Bank ATM Space for Rent
- Primarily, you must approach a bank with a suggestion to offer space you possess to be vacant on rent to set up an ATM Machine.
- After this, the bank will deliberate your offer and recognize whether they have a prerequisite to set up ATMs in the area grounded on request.
- If the bank agrees to set up an ATM Machine, they will give the bank’s arrangement in which you must provide the proposal.
- Usually, a bank will need ownership of possessions on the property.
- The space needed for the ATM Room will be 10 feet by 10 feet.
- The bank will then choose adverts/Rent for the space you gave.
- It will be grounded on running market charges in that area and differ from Rs. 60 per sq. feet to Rs. 150 per sq. feet lease each month. And all tolls are to be accepted by the property owner.
Contact Details of Union Bank ATM Franchise
All-India Toll-Free number: 1800 22 22 43 / 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 425 1515/ 1800 208 2244
Dedicated number for NRI: is +918061817110
Charged Numbers: 080-61817110