This article is useful for those people who want to apply for Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu and also want to get the details regarding a TN Community Certificate Apply Online at edistricts.tn.gov.in. A community certificate is an official declaration given to a citizen by the state government. In this official document, government confirms that people cast & community. It is mainly required by the educational institute. So, they have to apply for this certificate for their cast declaration. So, Today’s article is all about the Community Certificate Apply Online at edistricts.tn.gov.in and Download Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu. Let’s read this article to know more about this certificate.
About Tamil Nadu Community Certificate
The first thing that arises in people’s minds is related to character certificates, what is it? So, a Community Certificate is an important document, which is required by the government service and especially by students. It is proof of community for any student & also for people. In India, the major reserved cast categories such as Schedules Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and OBC need to prove community. So, they are required to community certificate. This certificate is also proof that the people belong to a specific caste & community. As per the rules of the reservation, people for SC, ST, and OBC hold special reservations & some privileges in major government jobs like RBI, Bank exams, and employment. They also get the cut-off relaxation at the time of admission to college.
So, this is an essential document for those people, who are not from the general category. It is an important bonafide certificate. It is the government’s responsibility to provide a Community certificate. All these necessary details are mentioned in this article. We will provide all the information regarding the community certificate application form pdf download. Check all, the details by reading this article.
Community Certificate Apply Online @edistricts.tn.gov.in- Overview
|Article About||Tamil Nadu Community Certificate Apply Online
edistricts.tn.gov.in சமூக சான்றிதழ்
|Portal Name||TN eSevai portal|
|Aim||To provide identity proof|
|Beneficiary||All the people, who are not belonging to the general category. Majority SC, ST & OBC.|
|Department||Directorate of e-Governance, Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
TN Community Certificate Online- Documents Required
Here is the complete list of the documents, which is required at the time of application for Community Certificate Online:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Parents Caste Certificate
- Age proof of the Applicant
- Ration Card of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Address Proof
- Parents’ identity proof and an affidavit that states the applicant’s name, address, father’s name, and community.
How to apply for Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu?
To apply for a community certificate online, you have to go through the two major steps, which are given below:-
- The first step:- you have to Register at the TN eSevai portal.
- Second Step:-You have Register for CAN to access & complete the application form.
After completing both steps, you should go to the Community certificate and apply online. Then, you can easily apply for the community certificate. Now, go through these detail and make sure to get your certificate pdf copy.
TN eSevai Online Registration/ Application Process
If you want to register at the e-Seva Portal, you should need to follow the below procedure;
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal of the TN eSevai Portal.
- A homepage will open on your screen. You have to click on the “Citizen Login” option.
- On the login page, if you are a new user, then click on the “New User” option.
- Here, a registration form will be open. Enter all the required details carefully.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP & captcha code. Then click on submit button.
- Now, you are successfully registered at the eSevai Portal. You can log in here.
- After the login, Select the “Revenue Department”.
- Then a list will appear on the screen. Click on the REV-101 Community Certificate”.
- Then, you have to click on the proceed button.
Note:- An applicant can apply for the community certificate with a CAN number. If you don’t have a unique CAN Number, then you must be registered for CAN to access the application form for Community Certificate.
Online Registration Process for CAN
To register for the CAN, you have to follow the below process:-
- Firstly, Visit the Official website of the eSevai portal.
- A home page will open on your screen.
- Then, you have to click on the “Register CAN” button to apply for CAN registration.
- After that, enter all the details required in the form.
- Then, click on the registration button to submit the form.
- After that, enter the OTP, which is sent to your registered mobile number.
- After the successful registration, the CAN Number will be generated.
Procedure for T.N Community Certificate Application Online
Here is the complete process regarding the Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu. So, follow the below steps for Community certificate application online:-
- Now on the official website, enter the CAN number and search for the record.
- Here, if you have already allotted a unique CAN number, it will be shown in the search bar.
- After that, select the appropriate record on the options button against the desired record.
- Then, you have to click on the proceed button.
- After that, applicant details such as a current address, permanent address and contact details will be shown in the pre-filled form. You can’t edit & update this form.
- Now, you have to enter the details of the applicant’s family members.
- After then, specify the community certificate form details and then, click on the submit button.
- then attached all the required documents in the prescribed file and size and file type.
- Now, after the uploading document, you have to click on “Make Payment”.
- Pay the required fees, and download the acknowledgment receipt shown on the screen.
- After clicking on the submit button, your application will be saved as a draft.
- If you submit the application, it will be shown in the submit application section.
- However, your application will be completed.
Tamil Nadu Community Certificate Check Status Online
To check the status of the Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu, you have to follow some below-mentioned steps:-
- First of all, visit the official portal of the TN e Sevai.
- You can use this link to redirect to the page => https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- Now, a home page will open.
- Go to the login page and log into the portal
- Then, click on the Check Status option.
- Now, here a new interface will be open on your screen.
- Here, you have to enter the application number/ Transaction Number to track the status of the application.
- Then, you have to click on the search icon.
- You will find there, your application status.
TN Community Certificate Download PDF
In this section, we will be providing the details regarding How to download the Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu. So, look at the below process to download the certificate:-
- Visit the official portal of the TN eSevai Portal, i.e- https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- Login to your account on the portal.
- Then, you should click on the check status option.
- Here, you have to enter the application number.
- After that, click on the search button.
- Here, you will find the download link for the certificate.
- Click on it & get your community certificate.
TN Community Certificate Charges
First of all, we will clarify that there are no charges for community certificates except application fees. The application charge is INR 60 to get the Community Certificate. So, you have to pay this fee after completing the Application process. Then you have to make payment to complete the process.
TN eSevai Portal@tnega.tn.gov.in, Contact Details
|Location||TamilNadu e-Governance Agency
807, 7th Floor,
PT Lee Chengalvarayan Naicker Building,
Anna Salai (Mount Road), Chennai – 600 002
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Login Link||Click Here|