Sunita Kejriwal (Arvind Kejriwal’s Wife) Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Career, Family, Net Worth: Sunita Kejriwal, the wife of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, retired voluntarily from the Indian Revenue Service (IRS) after working in the Income Tax Department for roughly 22 years. Earlier this year, Ms. Sunita, who most recently worked as the I-T Commissioner at the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) in Delhi, submitted an application for VRS. Officials claim that the Department of dumping monitoring body, CBDT, gave an official directive. Here all the information on Sunita Kejriwal’s Biography (Wiki) has been provided. To know more kindly read the complete article till the end.
About Sunita Kejriwal’s (Arvind Kejriwal’s Wife) Bio
Arvind Kejriwal is a well-known chief cleric of Delhi, and his wife Sunita Kejriwal is a revenue official in India. He entered the Indian Revenue Service in 1994 after passing the civil service test. At Nagpur’s National Academy of Administration, he completed his education. Arvind Kejriwal’s wife, Sunita Kejriwal is a revenue official in India. He entered the Indian Revenue Service in 1994 after passing the civil service test. He then received training at the group’s public charity in Nagpur.
AAP member “Kapil Sharma” was recently expelled from the party after he claimed that Mr. Health Minister provided Arvind Kejriwal with two billion Indian rupees. Asserting that “Kapil Sharma is making false allegations against her husband,” Sunita came to the defense of her husband. Alongside her spouse, Sunita was standing. Here we have provided you with all the information related to Sunita Kejriwal’s (Arvind Kejriwal’s Wife) Biography, Age, Height, Career, Family, and Net Worth in detail.
Sunita Kejriwal Wiki, Bio, Age, Career, Family, Net Worth – Highlights
|Famous for||Being Arvind Kejriwal’s wife|
|Age||(as in 2023) 57 Years|
|Date of Birth||11 February 1966|
|Home Town||New Delhi|
|Services||Indian revenue system|
Educational Qualification of Sunita Kejriwal
Arvind Kejriwal’s wife Sunita is a highly trained politician in Delhi. After earning his degree from the National Institute of Electrical Engineering, he went on to the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, to finish his master’s degree in information technology. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta is where Sunita earned her MBA. His impressive scholastic background is evidence of his commitment to education and personal development. Many young women who want to accomplish their goals through hard work and education look up to Sunita as an inspiration.
Career of Sunita Kejriwal (Arvind Kejriwal’s wife)
Sunita Kejriwal, who is currently 57 years old, was born on February 11, 1966. His zodiac is Aquarius in New Delhi (as it will be in 2023). He earned his master’s degree in zoology from Nagpur, Maharashtra’s National Academy of Direct Taxes. Since 1999, Sunita has worked as a tax controller. She was a commissioner overseeing income tax cases at the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal in New Delhi while working for the IRS. On July 15, 2016, he chose to conclude his 22 years of service by retiring under the Indian Revenue Service’s (IRS) Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS). according to a close Sunita assistant.
Sunita Kejriwal Biodata & Net Worth
|Children||Son- Pulkit Kejriwal (Student)
Daughter- Harshita Kejriwal
|Date of birth||11 February 1966|
|College||National Academy of Direct Taxes, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Profession||Retired Civil Servant|
Groundwork of Sunita Kejriwal
After finishing his training at the National Academy of Administration in Nagpur in 1995, he started his work as an Indian Revenue Officer. She encountered Arvind Kejriwal at this time and was drawn to his candor and bravery. Their families had no objections because the pair belonged to the same caste, so they were able to get married in November 1994. He recently left the revenue department of his employer, choosing VRS instead, and claimed he was sick of performing the same work every day. He intends to launch the AAP Aum Aurat Wing and participate in a Dharna there.
Interesting Facts about Arvind Kejriwal’s Wife Sunita Kejriwal
- Sunita Kejriwal is a former government employee from India. Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi, is married to her.
- Sunita can be extremely timid, bashful, and withdrawn. The three-month foundation training at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Management in Mussoorie was taken by Sunita and Arvind Kejriwal in the same batch.
- They were transferred back to the National Academy of Direct Taxes, Nagpur, after completing their basic instruction in Mussoorie. She was at the time Arvind’s acquaintance, and they clicked.
- Sunita admired Arvind’s straightforwardness, honesty in his approach to his job, and drive to transform the country. She accepted Arvind’s marriage proposal in August 1994. Even before they finished their training, she married Arvind Kejriwal in November 1994.
Sunita Kejriwal (Arvind Kejriwal’s wife) Biography
- After finishing their education, they relocated to a modest house in Delhi in 1995. Harshita, their first kid, was born in 1996.
- Arvind became the only provider for his family in 2006 after quitting his work to become an “RTI activist” and “anti-corruption crusader”. She was content that her spouse was pursuing his passion, though.
- Sunita first gained attention on December 29, 2013, when Arvind was elected Delhi’s Chief Minister and embraced Sunita. Additionally, Arvind Kejriwal tweeted images of him embracing Sunita and expressed gratitude for her support.
- After 22 years of employment, he chose the Indian Revenue Employment’s (IRS) Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) on July 15, 2016.
- Sunita requested the VRS because she was concerned about being victimized by the Center during the dispute between the BJP-led union government and the AAP government over a number of issues.
- Even after Arvind became Delhi’s Chief Minister, Sunita is frequently seen accompanying him on his early walks through the city.
- Sunita frequently appears at Arvind Kejriwal campaign events. Sunita was spotted taking part in Arvind Kejriwal’s door-to-door campaign ahead of the 2020 Delhi Assembly elections alongside Harshita and Pulkit Kejriwal.
FAQs related to Sunita Kejriwal Bio (Wiki)
a) Who is Delhi’s youngest Chief Minister?
Ans. After Chaudhary Brahm Prakash, who took office as Chief Minister at the age of 34, Kejriwal was ushered in as Delhi’s Chief Minister on December 28, 2013.
b) Who is the parent of Arvind Kejriwal?
Ans. Kejriwal, Gobind
c) Does Arvind Kejriwal have a wife?
Ans. Arvind Kejriwal’s spouse Sunita Kejriwal, M. 1994
d) When was Arvind Kejriwal born?
Ans. 57 years (August 16, 1968)
e) What is the complete name of Kejriwal?
Ans. Arvind Kejriwal is an Indian politician who was born on August 16, 1968. He is Delhi’s sixth Chief Minister at the moment. He is the Aam Aadmi Party’s national leader. (AAP).