Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Online Appointment Registration, timings: –Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is a well-reputed and multi-speciality hospital in India. Anyone can go for the treatment. But before going for the treatment, you need to complete the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment process. Thousand of doctors are available for the service of common people. You can access the doctor list, contact number, OPD fees and helpline number through the official website. Booking an appointment is not easy if you are a new person on the website. You could make mistakes during OPD registration so be careful. If you read this post at the end then you can not make a single mistake in the appointment.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Appointment
There is the official website of sir Ganga Ram Hospital to complete the appointment process. All the necessary information is available in the patient tab. You can check various things in the patient tab like charges, hotels nearby hospitals, important phone numbers, and nutritional and dietetics. According to the corona guidelines, if you have visited corona affected country in the last 30 days and have cough, fever or breathing difficulties then stay at home for at least 14 days. You can call 011-42251892 for taking advice.
You can book an appointment in two ways. Either using a mobile number or an SGRH registration number. You can take video consultations and direct consultations. Everyone has a mobile number so in my recommendation, for the OPD appointment use your mobile number. This number should be your WhatsApp number so that they can send a video on how to book OPD Appointment. After 30 minutes, a doctor will call you on WhatsApp for a consultation. You could connect directly to the doctor via WhatsApp video call so that you can speak about your health status. New will look Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment Online.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment – Highlights
|Article Name||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment|
|OPD Appointment Fees||500 To 1500 (According to your doctor)|
|Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Timings||Mon-Sat: 08 : 00 AM – 08: 00 PM|
|How To Book Tickets||Via mobile number or SGRH registration number|
|Address||Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060|
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Appointment Online
Now we will see how to book an OPD appointment through the official website. You need to follow simple steps to complete registration. The following steps are:-
Through Mobile Number
- First, you have to visit https://sgrh.com/appointments.
- A new page will open before you.
- Here, you need to click on the Book Appointment button.
- You will redirect to the new page.
- Here, you can consult with a doctor via WhatsApp video call or physically at the hospital.
- If you want to consult with a doctor on video call then click on a video.
- If you are able to visit physically then click on a direct option.
- As you know, you can book an appointment through mobile or the SGRH registration number.
- I suggest you enter your mobile number which is available on WhatsApp.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page. On this page, you have to fill out some information.
- Here, select your department, specialization, and doctor name from the list.
- You will get information about your doctor and consultation fees.
- If there is an available slot for you then click on book otherwise select another doctor from the list.
- After that, click on the book appointment button.
- On the next page, enter your details like name, age, gender, mobile number, email address, etc.
- After filling out the information, click on Book & Pay Now option.
- You can see your payable amount on your screen.
- Choose your method of payment and complete your payment process.
- You will get a video call as per your scheduled time if you have booked a video consultation.
- Visit 30 minutes before the hospital, if you have booked physical consultation.
Through SGRH Registration Number
In case, If you don’t have a mobile number then you can book an OPD appointment through SGRH Registration. Follow the steps for the appointment.
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Now click on the Book OPD Appointment button.
- You will be redirected to the new page where you can book an appointment.
- Now select the SGRH Registration Number.
- Now enter your registration number.
- Click on the Go button for further process.
- Now you will see a new page where you have to input some information.
- Here, select your department, doctor and schedule the appointment.
- You will see the calendar and the available slot for the consultation.
- If there is no slot then check next month.
- Click on the payment option. Here you need to pay consultation fees to the doctor.
- You can pay for various methods at your convenience.
- After the payment, you will see your slot details like the doctor’s name, photo, department, timing, etc.
- You have to be available according to your slot time.
- This is the process of booking an appointment using the SGRH Registration number.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital OPD Schedule
You can check OPD timing through the official website or read the below points to clear doubts.
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital is open for Monday to Saturday. You can visit these days for treatment. The time of OPD is 08: 00 AM – 08: 00 PM. You can visit during this time. Hospital is closed on Sunday.
Mon-Sat: 08 : 00 AM – 08: 00 PM
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Contact Number
Contact Number:- 011-42254000
Email ID:- email@example.com
Contact Number ForBooking, Rescheduling, Cancellation, and Payment Issues:- 8:00
- AM – 8:00 PM | 011-42251700
- 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM | 011-42251800