Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023 Tickets Booking Online, Date & Entry Price: The Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival is not organized in the Simhachalam temple because of COVID-19. Simhachalam Temple then decided to begin the celebrations for the followers after some downtime. And now ticket booking started for the Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival under the COVID-19 guideline. Participants in the festival must have valid tickets. If you wish to book tickets for the Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023, read this post for all the information.
About Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023
India is an original cultural festival. In India, every year, there are so many cultural festivals celebrated. And Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival is one of them. It is held in Simhachalam temple. This temple is Sri Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha temple. It is located in Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. This temple is all about lord Vishnu. In Indian culture, it’s believed that Lord Vishnu is a Narasimha. They become a Narasimha for Prahalad to save from his father.
During this festival, people will cover Narasimha’s idol with sandalwood paste. Sandal means Chandan. So this festival is called Simhachalam Chandanotsavam. If you want to get a blessing from lord Vishnu, you must visit this temple. And if you want to see this temple, book its ticket online. This is the most popular festival, that’s why there are so crowded.
So book your tickets as early as possible. If you book your tickets late, sometimes you miss the chance. So if you need to learn how and where to book, this article will help you. We describe all of the information about the Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023 Tickets Booking Online.
Simhachalam Chandanotsavam Date & Entry Price: Overview
|Article About||Simhachalam Chandanotsavam2023|
|Name of Temple||Simhachalam temple|
|Festival name||Chandanotsavam festival|
|Ticket price||Starting from 300|
|Date of festival||23, April 2023, Sunday|
|Ticket booking||Online mode|
|Post Type||Tickets Booking|
Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023 Festival Tickets Price
There are so many people excited about this festival. And have to participate in this annual festival. This festival ticket price starts from Rs. 300 to RS. 1000. You get online tickets on their official Website. Also, you can get this ticket at the temple. So, whenever you book your tickets, it’s highly recommended that you know their price. This festival’s minimum price is 300 per person. And the maximum price is 1000 per person. Sometimes its price increases with the coming of the festival days. So book your tickets as soon as possible. Both will allow you to get lord Vishnu’s blessings and spirituality.
Full Schedule for Simhachalam Chandanotsavam Festival
If you book your tickets online, you should be aware of their timing. So you reached at a time to time. Otherwise, you have access and lose the chance to enjoy this festival.
- Generally, the Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival is celebrated in May every year. But this year, it will be celebrated in April month of this year.
- The authorities of this temple decide on this Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival date. And it was confirmed 1 to 2 months before the festival. You will get all the information on their Website. Also, it will be held on 27 April 2023.
- This festival timing is similar to the temple timing. So the festival starts in the morning. It will begin at 3 am with Pooja.
- During festival time, you have to complete all the rituals of this festival or culture. And then lord Shiva will be covered with sandalwood paste.
- And then it will end at midnight.
Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023 Tickets Booking Online
Would you like to go to the cultural festival? If yes, then go for a Chandanotsavam festival. It is the most popular, which is held in Simhachalam temple. If you want to go to this festival, you need a ticket. And you have to book this ticket online. Here is the process for online booking of the Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival.
- First of all, you have to go to the official Website. This temple’s official Website is www.aptemples.ap.gov.in.
- Now you will see the home page of this Website. Then find a counter link.
- In this option, you will see a ticket booking tag. Just click here and book your tickets according to your price.
- Now select how many tickets you want.
- Then pay your ticket booking bill. You can pay it with net banking or a debit card
- Then click on a confirmed booking. And you are done with your ticket booking.
Guidelines for Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023 Festival
If you are planning ticket booking, you first know this festival’s terms and conditions. Simhachalam Temple trustee decided on these terms and conditions. And you have to follow this. Which are :
- This festival is celebrated every year in May. But this year it will be held in April month.
- This festival’s time is from 3 am to 12 am.
- At this festival, you will receive some facilities like getting a bottle. Also, disabled people will be provided a wheelchair and some other facilities.
- This booking process will start on 18 April. After a deadline, they will not receive any ticket booking.
So now you are aware of the timing of this festival. So make a schedule for your journey. And reach this festival on time.
FAQs Related to Simhachalam Chandanotsavam 2023
Q.1 What is the Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival ?
- In this festival, the idol of this temple will be covered with sandalwood paste. And then, they remove this paste after performing some pujas. This festival is dedicated to the form of lord Vishnu as a Narasimha.
Q.2 What is the price of Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival tickets?
- Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival ticket price is from 300 Rs. to 1000 Rs per person.
Q.3 When will the Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival start?
- Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival will start on 23 April 2023 on Sunday.
Q.4 What is the timing for Simhachalam Chandanotsavam Festival 2023?
- Simhachalam Chandanotsavam festival timing is 3 am to 12 am.
Q.5 Where can I book Simhachalam Chandanotsavam Festival 2023 tickets?
- You can book Simhachalam Chandanotsavam Festival 2023 at their official Website.