SGPGI OPD Appointment Online Registration, Check Schedule at sgpgims.in: Today, we talked about the SGPI OPD Appointment Registration Online. In recent times the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow has started the SGPI OPD Appointment Service Online. So the SGPI is the largest teaching and training Medical Institute. And this Medical Institute is located in Lucknow (Lucknow Raebareli Road). So by reading this post, you will read about how you can book OPD Appointment Online. You can also read about the OPD Online Registration at the official Website.
SGPI OPD Appointment Registration
In this section, we have just shared the basic information about the SGPI OPD Online Registration. Basically, the SGPI is an acronym for Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences. The SGPI Medical Institute has located 13 km from the railway station of Lucknow. When the applicant successfully gets the SGPI OPD Appointment so the patient can be treated and operated on in this hospital. Every day many patients visit this hospital for treatment and get good treatment. Under this hospital, around 33 different departments have been available.
Now again the SGPGI Online OPD Registration has been started to let patients schedule appointments online. This allows any sick person to schedule their OPD online while relaxing at home and obtain a doctor’s appointment date. You will receive an online token after completing the online registration process, and you can then use that token on the designated date to consult a doctor.
SGPGI OPD Appointment Online 2023 – Overview
|Name of Post||SGPGI OPD Appointment Registration|
|Started by||Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow|
|SGPGI Lucknow OPD Schedule||Download Pdf|
|SGPID Lucknow Fees||Free of Cost|
|Mode of SGPI OPD Appointment Booking||Online Mode|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SGPGIMS Patient Portal www.sgpgims.in
Now we have to look at the Various Services which were provided by the SGPGIMS Patient Services. When Patients booked the Appointment online for the OPD so they can easily get the all services mentioned below:-
- EMR => A patient’s whole medical history from one practice is included in an electronic medical record (EMR), which is a digital counterpart of a paper document. EMR data is difficult to share with healthcare professionals outside of practice.
- Cancellation of Appointment => You can send a request to cancel an appointment if you are unable to show up. It is important that the cancellation adheres to the actual cancellation terms.
- PED Ballance => All the Employer can easily make a deposit with SPGIMS for the payment.
- An employer makes a deposit with SGPGIMS for the purpose of paying an employee’s hospitalization costs (s). When an employee is admitted, his or her employer notifies SGPGIMS in writing of the maximum amount that SGPGIMS may apply from the employer’s Patient Employer Deposit (PED) toward that employee’s medical costs.
- Make Online Payment => When you make an online payment, you are accepting an online payment, which will be recorded in our system.
- Verified Receipts => An official has written acknowledgment that a certain item or amount of money has been received is known as a confirmed receipt. A receipt serves as proof of the sale of goods or services. It differs from an invoice in some ways. Viewing the recorded purchases of products and services is possible thanks to this service.
- PAS => Inquiries about account balances, requests for itemized bills, and questions about billing are all addressed in this record of every Patient’s Accounts Statement (PAS).
Procedure for SGPI OPD Online Appointment Registration
In this section, we have shared the steps of the SGPGI OPD Appointment. You have to just follow the given mentioned steps for the SGPI online OPD registration:-
- Navigate the official Website of the SGPGI portal by visiting www.sgpgims.in. link.
- On the web homepage, click on the option of “Online Registration”.
- Then you have to read the given Guidelines and click on I Have Read All The Above Instructions and find the correct Nissan.
- On the new page, you can see the SGPI OPD Registration Form.
- So you need to finish this registration form in 5 parts.
- In the First Part, you have to fill in Patient Details such as date of appointment, full name, father’s name, related department, gender, marital status, religion, mobile number, date of birth, age, occupation, mail id, etc.
- The second part will be allowed for the address, here you need to enter all the details like house number, street, village, district, state, country, and pin code. After that, you must enter the current address if both are the same then you can copy and Click on Options.
- In the third part, you have to provide the emergency contact details, like name, relationship, and mobile number of the person accompanying.
- After that, the fourth part will be allotted for referral
- Now under the fifth part, you need to enter the Patient Identification Information, Here you have to fill in the details like the name and number of the certificate which is used for identity.
- When you have completely entered the all details, Then tick the option and hereby declare that all the above information is correct and complete.
- Kindly enter the Captcha Code
- In the last, just click on the “Registration Option”.
- Finally, you have completed the SGPGI online registration, this message will be received on your mobile.
- You should take out the Printout of this.
SGPI Lucknow OPD Contact Number
- Phone Number => 0522 249 4470
- Open & Closes Time => 7 AM to 7 PM
Address => New PMSSY Rd, Haibat Mau Mawaiya, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226014