SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Registration Form, Last Date: As part of a new initiative introduced by the relevant establishments of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, students from scheduled castes and students from other backward castes will be eligible to receive free coaching. This initiative seeks to enhance the lives of students from these castes. Under this program, students would be eligible for a 6,000 rupee subsidy to assist with the cost of private tutoring. Below, we have mentioned the details about SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Registration Form, Last Date
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023
This article explains how to register for the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023. Apply Online 2023 on the website coaching.dosje.gov.in, which was created by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment in India. In this post, we will also examine the eligibility necessities, goals, characteristics, and benefits of the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme for SC, ST & OBC Students of government.
As well as a list of courses that are qualified for all students under this program. In addition, we will investigate how you can earn 6,000 per month through this program. Next, we will review the scheme’s documentation and all other processes involved in the scheme.
What is the SC/BC Free Coaching Programme 2023?
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is requesting that students from Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Castes participate in a brand new complimentary coaching program. Under this Free Coaching Scheme for SC, ST & OBC Students initiative, students from the surrounding area would receive approximately 3,000 rupees, while students from other cities would receive 6,000 rupees. In addition, students will receive a stipend of 2,000 rupees to enable them to reside in the city until the completion of the course.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone who desires a respectable education but cannot afford it due to financial constraints imposed by the epidemic or other family circumstances. Those who cannot pursue a quality education due to financial constraints will benefit tremendously from this opportunity. Individuals can register through the website coaching.dosje.gov.in.
SC/OBC Free Coaching Scheme – Key Benefits & Aims
The primary goal of introducing the new mentoring SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023 Apply Online children is to increase the likelihood that these students will receive the education to which they are entitled. Many children are unable to obtain an education that meets their requirements because they cannot afford the necessary coaching and academic costs. As a result, the government of India has initiated a program to assist all children who have high academic aspirations but need to catch up in their studies due to their families’ lack of financial support.
- Provision made feasible by the Free Coaching Programme for Scheduled Castes and Other Backward Classes.
- Every participant who has actively participated in the plan will receive the following benefit.
- The local pupils would receive a monthly stipend of 3,000 rupees.
- Monthly stipends of 6,000 rupees will be provided to students who reside outside of the metropolis.
- Students who contend with their physical health and have a disability more significant than forty percent are eligible for a 2,000 rupee monthly stipend.
Eligibility Criteria for SC OBC Free Coaching Application Form
To submit an application for the coaching program, the prospective candidate must demonstrate that he or she meets the following criteria:
- The coaching institution will choose students for the program based on their prior academic performance.
- The academic performance standards for students who identified as belonging to the SC or OBC castes would be lowered.
- Only students belonging to the SC or OBC categories are permitted to participate in the program.
- The student’s annual domestic income can be at most 800 thousand rupees.
- A student is restricted to single participation in the program.
- Coaching will be provided for both the preliminary exam and the primary exam.
- The preliminary and main examination practice sessions can be repeated.
- If a candidate is selected for an interview, the interviewer is always available to provide guidance.
- Each program will require the successful candidate’s participation.
- If a candidate is absent from the coaching program for more than 15 days, he or she will be eliminated.
Characteristics & Advantages of the SC/OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The acceptance of this proposal by the Indian government would cover the academic and coaching expenses of students. This will ensure that students do not have to forego their education due to financial constraints, which impact a large number of children and prevent them from receiving an adequate education. Students from the SC and OBC communities who participate in the Free Coaching Scheme for SC, ST & OBC Students initiative will be eligible for Free Coaching Scheme for SC, ST & OBC Students.
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment devised this initiative initially. If this SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023 Apply Online plan is approved and implemented. Students who are having difficulty meeting their financial obligations will be able to obtain a quality education. In addition to a stipend, the Implementation Procedure for this program will provide no-cost mentoring.
The Central Government, the State Government, the UT Administrations, and the Public Sector Undertakings. The Autonomous Bodies under the Central and State Governments, the Universities (both Central and State). Including Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by the concerned authority. And Registered private institutions and Non-Governmental Organisations will be responsible for implementing the Free Coaching Scheme for SC, ST & OBC Students scheme.
Educating SC and OBC Courses List Available
Students are able to enroll in one or more of the following courses:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and the different Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) administered the Group A and B examinations. State Public Service Commissions administered Group A and Group B examinations.
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form
- Uttarakhand Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- HP Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
- AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2023
Steps to Apply Online for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023 Registration Form
To submit your registration for the coaching program, you only need to take the following steps:
- Please visit the official website before we begin.
- There will appear on your screen a web page with three options from which to choose.
- You have the option to select the guidelines clause.
- The scheme’s regulations will be displayed on your computer’s screen.
- Examine each of them thoroughly.
- After reviewing the rules and regulations, you must then select the Register option.
- The application form will be displayed on your computer’s display.
- Fill out the form with the necessary information.
- Title of the Class Father’s Given Name Email Address and Telephone Number Year of Birth Details Regarding Educational Qualifications
- Currently, please upload all documents & submit the application.
Note – If you are still experiencing issues, you can either call the support line or send an email describing the issue. The deadline for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2023 Apply Online submission. And the merit list will be released on the 24th of September 2023.