SBI Pension Seva Portal: Download of Pension Slip, Form 16, Video LC, Digital Life Certificate (Jeevan Praman Patra), One-Time Registration & Customer Care No.
SBI Pension Seva is currently operational. On this blog page, you can get information on the login process, how to register online, Arrears Sheet, download SBI Pension Slip, Form 16, check the status of a life certificate, create a pension profile, and more. Every pension registered with SBI will receive enhanced services thanks to the integrated SBI Pension Seva Portal, allowing users to receive frequent account updates.
Additionally, receiving frequent updates about your pension account will allow you to be informed about the number of deposits you have made as well as any increases to the store amount credit. Customers have the choice to use the site to report their complaints online or by phoning a toll-free number. They choose to continue the pension plan on their behalf and update their Life Certificate online.
💡Table of Contents (TOC)
- About pensionseva.sbi SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Benefits of SBI Pension Seva Portal pensionseva.sbi
- Services Provided under SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Process for Registration at SBI Pension Seva Portal
- Procedure for Login at SBI Pension Seva Portal
- SBI Pension Seva Portal Complaint Redressal Cell
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for SBI Pension Seva
About pensionseva.sbi SBI Pension Seva Portal
The State Bank of India (SBI) is the biggest bank in the country with more than 58 lakh retirees nationwide. Pensioners can verify their contact information, including name and address, on pensionseva.sbi. The specifics of their bank account and the payment method the SBI chose to credit their account with can be verified on pensionseva.sbi.
The following government department employees are provided all the services through the dedicated SBI Pension Seva portal:
- India Post,
- Civil Services,
- Central Government
- State Government employees
The platform was created to assist Central Government Entities, State Government Divisions, and other government organizations in providing better pension services to their people. The range of alternatives available via SBI increases as they provide each pensioner with their own unique additions to the ones their government or department already offers.
Benefits of SBI Pension Seva Portal pensionseva.sbi
Pensioners do not need to walk to the bank or office at any time by the State Bank of India Pension Seva since they may get the many advantages stated below over the internet.
- Request to have your pension account’s SMS alerts sent to your phone.
- Receive the pension slip by email each time you receive payment.
- Send your life certificate to any SBI bank using the available online methods.
- Obtain resources such as an EPPO, an elderly savings program, like Jeevan Praman Patra (life certificate), and others.
Services Provided under SBI Pension Seva Portal
The owner of an SBI pension account may use the online credentials form to access the services indicated below.
- Calculation of funds and arrears-related amounts
- Get SBI Pension Slips every month
- Data about your pension profile on a sheet for reference
- Pension Form 16 immediately from your account
- Information pertaining to investments
- Information on the submission of video life certificate transactions.
Process for Registration at SBI Pension Seva Portal
Comprehensive instructions on “SBI Pension Seva Portal One-Time Registration” using your information to provide your online pension account flexibility.
- Pensionseva.sbi is the website of the State Bank of India’s Pension Seva.
- Click the above link to reach the website and then press the “New User Registration” button link on the homepage.
- Type in the “Pension Account Number” where the pension will be credited.
- The “Date of Birth (DOB)” should be entered using the PPO format.
- Next “Security Text” should be provided.
- Provide a working “Email Address” at which you can receive the notifications.
- You must enter the received “OTP” that was sent to your registered cellphone number.
- Make up your own “User ID” using an alphanumeric combination to log in.
- Put in a safe “Password” and confirm it.
- Answer the question by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
This is how you successfully complete the signup procedure with your newly registered ID and password. In case of any trouble while using the online pensionseva.sbi website, contact the cusotmer care.
Procedure for Login at SBI Pension Seva Portal
You may use your login information to access the SBI Pension Seva Portal after registering there by following the instructions below.
- Enter pensionseva.sbi into your web browser to access the “SBI Pension Seva Portal”.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select the “Sign In” button.
- Put in your username, password, and “Captcha Code”.
- When you click the “Login” button, your information will be checked to get access.
That’s it. After you’ve been authenticated, you’ll be able to use the services offered to pensioners after they login using their online credentials. Through the official SBI pension seva portal (pensionseva.sbi) you can download the recepts of your old pensions also.
SBI Pension Seva Portal Complaint Redressal Cell
Through the official website or portal, an SBI Pension account holder may lodge issues. These are the procedures you can use to obtain reports on your complaints.
- Call => 1800-425-3800, 1800-112-211, or 1800-110-009 to file a complaint.
- Use the SMS complaint feature by texting UNHAPPY to 8008-202-020.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for SBI Pension Seva
How can I use the Pension Seva Portal to get the SBI Pension Slip?
Get your special login credentials to access your account by registering with State Bank of India Pension Seva. When you log on to the pension seva portal, choose the download option. Any pay stub from the previous month that contains information regarding the credit of your account with the pension amount is available for download.
Is SBI Pension Seva available through a single portal?
The website pensionseva.sbi is the only one that is exclusively for the State Bank of India Pension Seva. There aren’t any additional or reference portals available since SBI, the biggest bank in India, only offers one platform for its tens of thousands of customers to view their pension information: this official portal.
The State Bank of India Pension Seva Portal is accessible to whom?
The SBI pension seva site is accessible to customers who have enrolled in pensions and who have a pension account. In order to complete the registration procedure, they may provide a username and password as well as information about their pension account. With their account information, they may register at any moment.
SBI Pension Seva is it for employee pensions?
Every retiree who opens an account with the State Bank of India is eligible for the Pension Seva. The pension seva site is accessible to workers of the federal government, state governments, federal agencies, and autonomous entities. The portal allows users to get their pension services online after registering.
कृपया इस जानकारी को अवश्य ही शेयर करें ताकि अधिक-से-अधिक लोगों को इस जानकारी का लाभ प्राप्त हो सके। यदि आपका कोई प्रश्न है तो हमसे नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स में अवश्य पूछें।
सभी राज्यों व केंद्र सरकार की योजनाओं व प्रक्रियाओं की जानकारी के लिए हमारी वेबसाइट पर आते रहें। हमारी वेबसाइट को बुकमार्क करना न भूलें।
HindiProcess.Com पर आने का धन्यवाद्।
Click Here to Read This Article in Hindi