Sarla Devi Scholarship 2023 Application Form Online, Eligibility, Award & Last Date: Today in this blog we are going to provide you with the complete details of “Sarla Devi Scholarship 2023”. Dharampal Satyapal Charitable Trust has launched a brand-new scholarship program which is called the Sarla Devi Scholarship. This scholarship also helps needy students. This scholarship program gives students the opportunity to pursue a better academic future by equipping them with knowledge. So needy students in Delhi NCR have a chance to get a scholarship of up to INR 75,000 through the Sarla Devi Scholarship Program. Further, we are going to tell you the process of how to apply for the Sarla Devi Scholarship 2023.
Overview Sarla Devi Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Sarla Devi Scholarship|
|Commenced by||Dharampal Satyapal Charitable Trust|
|Beneficiary||Students of Delhi NCR|
|Application Start Date||Soon to be announced|
|Address||Stellar IT Park, Tower–1, Ground Floor, Office No. 8, 9 & 10, C – 25, Sector – 62, Noida – 201301, India.|
Eligibility for Sarla Devi Scholarship
- So, Students pursuing Bachelor’s degrees in Science, Arts, Commerce, and Vocational courses are eligible.
- Thus applicant’s Annual family income up should not be more than INR 4.5 Lakh
- Applicants must belong to Delhi NCR Based
The science stream needs to fulfill the conditions mentioned below:
- The candidates must be enrolled in MBBS, engineering, or nursing programs at reputable universities
- Candidates must have completed class 12 with PCB, PCM, or PCMB subjects and achieved a minimum score of 75% on the board exam.
- Applicant’s annual family income cannot be more than 4.5 lakh Indian Rupees.
The commerce stream needs to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates must wish to pursue a career in CA or CS.
- The applicants must have studied in the Commerce streams in high school and graduated with at least 80% overall.
- The student’s family income cannot exceed INR 4.5 lakh annually especially.
Students of the Arts stream need to fulfill the following conditions:
- The applicants must be enrolled in graduate programs in psychology, mass communication, or the law.
- Candidates must have studied in the Arts, Science, or Commerce stream in high school and obtained a minimum 75% passing grade.
- In order to qualify, applicants’ annual family income cannot exceed INR 4.5 lakh.
Students pursuing Vocational courses need to fulfill the following conditions:
- The applicants must be former students who are eager to enroll in technical programs, such as those for mechanics, electricians, plumbers, masons, carpenters, gardeners, and tailors, in order to find employment.
- Candidates’ annual family income cannot exceed 4.5 lakhs rupees.
Sarla Devi Scholarship for Students in Crisis
- Students pursuing Bachelor’s degrees in Science, Arts, Commerce, and Vocational courses are eligible.
- The applicant’s Annual family income up should not be more than INR 4.5 Lakh
- Facing personal crises such as
- Physical challenge
- Single parent ward
- Cancer patient/deceased parent ward
- Chronic illness (both candidate & immediate family)
- Residents of Delhi NCR
Note: So the students interested in applying for the Sarla Devi Scholarship program must be enrolled in one of the colleges or universities in the Delhi-National Capital Region (NCR) listed below.
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Canara Bank Scholarship Online Application Form
- JNMF Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online
- Airtel Scholarship Apply Online & Status Check
- Vodafone Scholarship 2023 for Students & Teachers
- PFMS Scholarship 2023-24 Status Check Online
MBBS, Engineering, or Nursing students must be studying in:
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital
- Lady Hardinge Medical College – [LHMC]
- Maulana Azad Medical College – [MAMC]
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences – [AIIMS], New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences – [UCMS], New Delhi
- B.P. Government Engineering College, New Delhi
- B. Pant Govt. Engineering College, New Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
- NIT Delhi
- IIIT Delhi
- DTU Delhi
- Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research – [AIACTR]
- IIT Delhi
- NSIT Delhi
- Ahilya Bai College of Nursing
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- Delhi Nursing Council (B.Sc.)
- AIIMS (B.Sc. Hons. Nursing)
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research – [HIMSR], New Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard [B.Sc. Hons. Nursing]
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – [GGSIPU], New Delhi
Students of LLB, Psychology, or Mass communication must be studying in:
- Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, New Delhi
- P. Jindal Global University, Jindal Global Law School – [JGLS], Sonepat
- Indian Law Institute – [ILI], New Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Zakir Husain Delhi College
- Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
- Jesus and Mary College – [JMC], New Delhi
- Kalindi College, DU
- Maharaja Agrasen College, DU
- Institute of Home Economics – B.A. (Hons.) Journalism
- Indraprastha College for Women
- Kamla Nehru College
- Jamia Milia Islamia (M.A. (Mass Communication))
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, New Delhi
CA/CS aspirants must be registered with:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA)
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) (CS)
Students of Vocational courses must be enrolled in:
- Delhi Institute of Vocational Training Center (Interior Decorator)
- Sriram Institute of Professional and Vocational Studies (Fashion Designing)
- National Council of Vocational and Research Training (3 months program)
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute
- National Vocational Training Institute for Women
Sarla Devi Scholarship Details Regarding Awards
Sarla Devi Scholarship: So the 14 science degree-seeking students each receive a scholarship worth INR 75,000. Thus 50 candidates enrolled in degree programs in the arts stream receive INR 20,000 each. A scholarship worth INR 25,000 is awarded to each of the 40 students enrolled in degree programs in the Commerce stream especially. Therefore each of the 65 candidates pursuing degree programs in vocational fields will receive a scholarship worth INR 15,000 as part of the program.
Sarla Devi Scholarship for Students in Crisis: In accordingly with this scholarship program, 100 applicants are chosen. Therefore these chosen candidates each will receive a scholarship worth INR 10,000.
Documents required for Sarla Devi Scholarship
The following is a list of the essential paperwork that students must possess.
- Applicants’ admission letter
- Applicant’s identity proof (Aadhaar card)
- Applicant’s latest passport-size photograph
- Income certificate
- Marksheets of previous exams
Thank you for visiting our site. We hope that this blog helped you and for more blogs, you can check our site.
About The Author
Tanya is a current affairs and viral news journalist who offers a unique perspective on the most pressing issues of our time. With a deep understanding of the intersection between politics and society, she provides insightful commentary on the world's most complex issues.
Reach her at [email protected]