Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24 Registration Online Form, Last Date, Merit List: We welcome you to our page and express our heartfelt gratitude to you who have selected this page to earn information. As you are well aware, the Hindi Process keeps you fully updated and provides authentic information. If you are a student, then this blog is very beneficial for you. In this blog, we’ll elucidate all the things related to Samras Hostel Admission. The Government of Gujarat has launched a new digital platform named as “Samaras Hostel Admission 2023”.
The motive behind this portal is to provide hostel rooms to people from economically weaker backgrounds in the state. Hence, it is a good step towards financial stability for poor people who cannot afford expensive rooms. In this article, we are going to discuss all the aspects of Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24 Registration Online Form, Last Date, and Merit List. For acquiring complete information, stay tuned with us.
About Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24
Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department and Samras Hostel Society have declared the Samras Hostel Online Admission 2023 Dates. All in all, Samras Hostels 20 Hostels are located in Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Patan, Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavnagar, Bhuj Rajkot, Surat, and Vadodara. Log on to the Samras Hostel samras.gujarat.gov.in website. There are 1300 seats available for SC, ST, OBC, and EBC students in Samras Hostel.
The Tribal Development Department also provides the Samras Hostel Admission Seat. Samras Hostel was started in the year 2016 by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJED) working under the Government of Gujarat. Presently 20 hostels have been opened in 9 districts in Gujarat. Altogether more than 13,000 male and female students are admitted. SC/ST/OBC and EBC students are given admission to this hostel on the basis of merit. Undergraduate admission is provided free of charge with board and lodging for postgraduate and prescribed courses.
The online form for this scheme can be filled out from Digital Gujarat. In the interior, wild and remote areas of Gujarat, students struggle to find a place to stay and a place to eat when they travel for higher education. Students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, and Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) of the state get free accommodation and food in support of this goal. Income Limit for Samaras Hostel Admission to Samras Hostel is restricted to a predetermined income level. The annual income limit of the students will be Rs. 6 lakhs. Additionally, women students will not be subjected to any income limit.
Samras Hostel Admission Registration, Last Date, Merit List – Overview
|Article for||Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24|
|Launched by||Gujarat Samras Chhatralay Society|
|Department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Category||SC / ST / OBC/ EBC|
|No. of Samras Hostel||20 Hostel|
|No. of Seats||1300|
|Last date||25 June 2023|
|Application form||Click here|
Documents Required for Samaras Hostel Admission 2023-24
Here is the list of required documents for Samaras Hostel Admission, which are mentioned below:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Copy of last examination certificate
- Residential certificate
- Copy of L.C
- Certificate, if the student is a child of the widow
- Certificate, if the student is blind and handicapped
Samras Hostel Admission 2023-24 Registration Online Process
- Initially, you’ve to visit the official website of Gujarat i.e. https://samras.gujarat.gov.in
- After this, the home page will open in front of you with the latest available.
- Then, click on the Chhatralay online admission in the right bar
- Now, you’re able to see the Samras Hostel Admission student portal.
- After this, log in on the Samras Hostel Admission portal
- Then, a new page will open in front of you. Please fill in all the details which are required on that page.
- Upload all the scanned documents which are asked in the form.
- Now, click on submit.
Samras Hostel Admission Merit List 2023
Here is the merit list of Samras Hostel Admission, which is mentioned below:
- SC Category: The percentage of reservations is 15% and it takes around 150 seats.
- ST Category: The percentage of reservations is 30% and it takes around 300 seats.
- SEBC Category: The percentage of reservations is 45% and it takes around 450 seats.
- EBC Category: The percentage of reservations is 10% and it takes around 100 seats.
- Total: In Samras Hostel Admission total seats are 1000.
I hope you got proper information from this article, keep visiting our page for more information, and do give your feedback through comments. It would be really helpful for us, so I can come up with more interesting and catchy articles, which would illuminate you with the light of knowledge.