Sainik School Admission 2023 for Class 9, Application Form, Online Registration:- The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society under the Ministry of Defence (MoD). Recently NTA released the application form for AISSEE dated October 21, 2022. All the students, who have willing to apply for the Sanik School 9th class admission can apply online at @aissee.nta.nic.in. In today’s article, we will share the details regarding the Sainik School Admission 2023 for Class 9th like Application Form, Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Last dates, and more. Read out the entire article for complete details.
Sainik School Admission 2023 for Class IX
As we told you above that the Sainik Schools Society (SSS) is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. The Society runs Sainik Schools. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Sainik Schools prepare Cadets to join the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla (Pune), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, and other Training Academies for officers. At present, there are a total of 33 Sainik Schools across the country. Sainik Schools offer admission at the level of Class VI and Class IX. Admission is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE).
Sainik School Officials and NTA recently released the application form for class 9th. They released the admission form for the entrance exam. Students can fill out the form on the official website @https://aissee.nta.nic.in. The last date for JNV Class 9th admission is 05 December 2023. Everyone, who wants to appear for the entrance exam and be admitted to this school, should know about all the aspects of the Admission process. Here, we are going to tell you about the Sainik School Class 9 Admission 2023 for the eligibility criteria, Apply online process, and so on.
Sainik School Class 9 Admission 2023- Overview
|Department||Sainik Schools Society (SSS), the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India.|
|Institute Name||Sainik School|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Examination for Class||IX th|
Sainik School Class 9 Admission Form Online
Here, we will share the details regarding the Sainik Admission Class 9th Form Online. As we all know that NTA released the admission form for the class 9th. All the interested candidates can fill out the form and appear for the entrance exam for all the class 9th exams. So, fulfill all the eligibility for the exam. All the required details are mentioned quite simply. Stay tuned with us to get the complete details.
Sainik School Class 9 Admission- Important Dates
To get the details regarding details, look at the below description:-
|Sainik School Registration 2023 Starts From||October 21, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||December 5, 2022|
|The last date to submit AISSEE registration fees||December 5, 2022|
|Last date to correct in the Application Form||December 7 to 11, 2022|
|AISSEE 2023 Admit Card Released Date||January 5, 2023|
|Exam Date 2023||January 8, 2023|
|Examination Timings||Class 9: 2:00 pm to 5 pm|
|Answer key release date||February 12, 2023|
|Release Date of Result||February 24, 2023|
|Date of Medical Exam||March 2023|
|Final Admission 2023 Merit List||April 2023|
Eligibility Criteria For Sainik School Class 9 Admission
For admission to Class IX, there are some eligibility criteria, read out the below points:-
- A candidate should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31 March 2023, for admission to Class IX,
i.e. he should have been born between 01 April 2008 and 31 March 2010 (both days inclusive)
for admission to the academic year 2023-23.
- Admission to Class IX is not open for girls.
- He should have passed the Class VIII exam from a recognized school at the time of admission.
Sainik School Application Fees 2023
To successfully register for Sainik School Admission, you must pay some fees. All the details regarding the fee are mentioned below:-
|General/ OBC and Defence Category||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online Mode|
Sainik School Admission 2023-Documents Required
In the application form, you have to submit some documents, which are given below:-
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST Reserved Category
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Residential Domicile Certificate from SDO/ADM/DM
- For Serving Defence Personnel Case – A Serving Certificate from the OC of the Unit where the parent is serving.
- For Ex-Serviceman Case – A Discharge Certificate copy duly attested by any Gazetted Officer.
Steps for Sanik School Admission 2023 for class 9th
To get admission to Sainik School Admission 2023, you have to apply online for the entrance exam. So, read out the below steps and follow them for registration & admission:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official portal of the AISSEE, i.e- https://aissee.nta.nic.in.
- A homepage will open on your screen. Here, scroll down the page and go to the candidate activity corner.
- After that, click on the preferred link for filling out the online application form.
- Here, the registration interface will be open in front of you.
- After that, click on the New Registration button.
- After clicking on it complete guidelines will be open in front of you.
- Read out carefully and click on the Proceed Button.
- After that, an Application form will be opened on your screen.
- This form contains personal details, current address, and permanent address and password.
- After filling in all the details, enter the captcha and click on submit button.
- After confirming all the details, click on submit and get OTP.
- Then you will receive OTP, enter it in the required column.
- After completing the registration, you have to fill out the application form and then make a payment to confirm.
AISSEE Application Fees for class 9th Admission
Here are the complete details regarding the AISSEE Application fees. All the details regarding it, are mentioned below, look at the table:-
|for SC/ST||Rs 400|
|for Other Categories||Rs 550|
Sainik School Answer Key 2023 For class 9th
The AISSEE will release the answer key for the Sainik school examination 2023. The answer key has answers to all the questions asked in the examination. These answer keys are helped students to find whether their answers are right or wrong. Through these keys, they can evaluate their answers. Students can check their answers by comparing the same with the Sainik School 2023 answer key. Last year the answer key was released on February 3, 2022. For downloading the answer key, students should visit the official portal and then scroll down. In the Candidate Activity Corner, Answer Keys are available at the time of release.
Important Links & Downloads:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Sainik School Answer Key 2023||Click Here|
|Sainik School Result 2023||Click Here|
|Sainik School Admit Card 2023||Click Here|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Helpdesk Number||011 4075 9000, 011 6922 7700|