RML Hospital OPD Appointment
Willingdon Hospital, originally known as Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, was built by the British for its personnel and had just 54 beds. Its management was transferred to the New Delhi Municipal Committee after independence. It was once more placed under the Central Government of Independent India’s jurisdiction in 1954. The hospital has expanded throughout the years and now occupies 30 acres of land with roughly 1532 beds. It caters to the population of New Delhi and Central District, apart from patients from other areas and even from outside Delhi. It entails providing 94 beds in a nursing home, including maternity beds, for C.G.H.S. beneficiaries. This Hospital has fully funded by the Government of India (Ministry of Health Family Welfare).
And No Emergency Patients are Refused treatment in this Hospital. Under this Hospital, many various and high-quality Labs will be provided as non-invasive Cardiac Labs and a Cardiac Cath Lab exists in this hospital, in which facilities for TMT, Echo-Cardiography, Coronary Angiography, and Pace Maker implantation are available. Despite that, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, and Neuro Surgery facilities are available in the Hospital. The Main Target of the RML Hospital is Leadership in Health Care in India. And the Mission is “academic health care provider”, fully affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University New Delhi and committed to innovative patient care, teaching and research”.
Overview – RML Hospital OPD Schedule
|Name of Appointment||RML Hospital OPD Appointment|
|Offered By||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital|
|RML OPD Timings||9:00 am – 2:00 pm (Monday To Friday)
9:00 am – 1:00 pm (Saturday)
|RML Hospital OPD Schedule||Download PDF|
|Fees Charges of RML Hospital OPD||Patients – Tubectomy –Rs.250/- for general patients
Rs.600/- for SC/ST/BPL Patients
Vasectomy – Rs.1100/- for all patients
Motivator- Rs.200/- for Vasectomy Rs.150/- for Tubectomy
Surgeon – Rs.100/- per patient for vasectomy/Tubectomy
Anesthetist Rs.25/- per operation
O.T.Helper/ Technician Rs.15/- per operation
Assisting Sister Rs.15/- per operation
|RML Hospital OPD Contact Numbers||Click Here|
Procedure for RML Hospital OPD Appointment Online Registration
Here we have provided the all steps for Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital RML Hospital OPD Appointment Online Patient OPD Registration Basically, We have covered this process in Two Sections. Just Follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official Website of the RML Hospital Portal to Book an Appointment Online.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On the homepage, you can see the online registration and Lab reports options, Just click on the registration page.
- So you can see the rules and regulations for registration and you need to click here for the online registration link.
- After that, you will land on the ORS Portal. This is the Central Government Portal of Book Appointment Online.
- On the homepage of the ORS portal, you need to click on the book appointment now button click on it.
Steps to RML Hospital Online Patient Registration
- After all, now you will be redirected to the Registration Page. Here you have to Enter your Aadhaar number and then click on the submit button. If you don’t have your Aadhaar number then click on don’t have Aadhar number.
- Now you can see the option to log in with your Mobile Number.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your Number which was registered with your Aadhaar number. Kindly enter the OTP into the website and click on the proceed button.
- Then you can see your personal details like your name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, and address on the Dashboard Page.
- If everything is ok then click on the proceed button. On the next page, you have to choose your hospital which is DR. RML hospital New Delhi.
- Then you have to select the Department which you want to Visit for OPD. Then click on the Process Button.
- So the appointment page will open before you, where you have to select your date of appointment and then click on proceed button.
- After all, the complete summary of your appointment will appear on the screen. Click on book appointment button.
- Finally, your appointment confirmation will be displayed on the screen.
- In this confirmation, you will get the appointment date and appointment ID.