Ration Card Aadhaar Card Link Status Check Online @uidai.gov.in, Benefits & Process: If you want to link your ration card with your Aadhar card then you are on the right page. Today, we are going to explain to you the procedure of how to link a ration card with an Aadhaar card. As you all know ration card is a card made for poor people or low middle class families. With the help of this card, people get food items and oil at very low or discounted prices. So, the economically weaker section of the people can able to survive and meet their daily needs easily.
Hence, the Government of India has made it mandatory for citizens to Link their Ration Card Aadhar Card for further benefits. Because it is easier for the Government to transfer the benefits of your Ration Card digitally to your account. So, to avail of the further benefits of a Ration Card you need to link it with an Aadhaar card and mobile number. Below, we have mentioned the complete information related to Ration Card Aadhaar Card Link. Along with that, you will also get to know about the Online Application Form Link, Status Check, etc.
About Ration Card Aadhaar Card Link
Recently, the government of India has started a campaign to digitalize almost all important documentation. As you know, in India everything is getting digitalized and updated. Hence, Ration Card is among the most important document or cards for Indian families. Thus, it is an identification document that provides assistance to citizens who belong to a poor background. And people can avail of subsidized food grains and gasoline at low prices from the government. Now, the government has made it mandatory to link your Ration Card with your Aadhaar Card to get benefits. Applicants need their Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number or E Aadhaar Card to complete the formalities.
The government of India has issued a guideline for the citizens who are holding their respective ration cards need to link their Aadhaar cards and mobile numbers. In order to avail of more benefits from the schemes that are launched by the government on regular basis in the interest of the citizens. Also, it will bring transparency to the government system and make it easier to work. As they can track your ration card details online and it will also reduce corruption in the system. Furthermore, it will also help in the digitalization and overall development of India as a country.
uidai.gov.in Ration Card Link Status Check – Overview
|Name||Ration Card Link with Aadhar Card|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Authority||Food Supplies Department|
|Benefit||Direct Transfer of Ration to your Account through DBT and other benefits|
|Beneficiary||Permanent citizens of India|
|Post-Category||Central Govt Services|
Benefits of Linking a Ration Card with an Aadhar Card
- In order to help poor people the government has launched ration cards so that they can buy grains at a subsidized price and feed their families.
- And the government has made it compulsory for all ration card holders to link their respective identification proofs with their ration cards.
- But some of the families in order to avail the benefits from the government are holding ration cards as a result the needy families are deprived of the facilities.
- So, it will eliminate the holders of fraudulent ration cards who benefit from programs designed for families living Below the Poverty Line (BPL).
- And a single household that has many duplicate ration cards is unable to take advantage of it anymore.
- By integrating both cards, dishonest intermediaries would get eliminated since the Aadhaar card leaves a trail in the PDS system.
- Therefore, the number of fraud instances will also decrease due to linking these cards online.
Documents Required for Ration Card Aadhaar Link
In order to link your ration card with your Aadhaar card you need to have some of the important required documents.
- First of all, you need to have an original Ration Card and a photocopy of it with you.
- Along with that, you must provide a photocopy of the family head’s Aadhaar card and Aadhaar card copies for every member of the family.
- Also, provide a passport-size photo of the family’s head only.
- Furthermore, applicants need to have a photocopy of the bank passbook of the head of the family.
- So, these are some of the required documents that you should have when you link a ration card with an Aadhaar card.
How to Link a Ration Card with Aadhaar Card?
- In order to link your ration card with your Aadhaar Card, you need to visit the official website of your State PDS Portal.
- Now, on the homepage, you have to tap on the Ration Card Aadhaar Link button and move to the next page.
- Here, fill in the application form with all the information as required by the portal such as:-
- Family Details,
- Mobile Number,
- Ration Card Number
- And other relatable information.
- After that, verify the details and then submit the application form to complete the process.
- Your registered phone number will get a one-time password (OTP) as a text message.
- Enter the OTP to submit your request to connect your ration card to your Aadhaar account
- Now, wait for a few days, your Aadhaar Card will be linked or seeded in your Ration Card Number.
- So, by using these easy steps, you can Apply Online Ration Card Aadhaar Card Link.
Ration Card Aadhaar Card Link Status Check Online
If you have applied for the Ration card Aadhaar Card Link and also it got linked. And now you want to check your status then you need to follow the below-given steps;
- Navigate to the official website of your PDS Portal.
- Here, use the Ration Card Number, Mobile Number, or Aadhaar Number to check the Status.
- After that, it will tell you the current status of your linking process.
- If there is any error then information on the same will be mentioned on it and you can easily resolve it on the spot and then wait for 5-6 Days for the authorities to approve the link.
- Also, you can track your daily and yearly Ration card details online without any struggle.
Important Note:- We have shared complete information related to the Ration Card Aadhaar Card Link, but still you have any queries and questions you may ask us on the official website of the portal. And also, you can comment down below in our website, we’ll try our best to answer your queries.