Rajasthan Sampark Portal (181) Complaint Status, Helpline Number, Login @sampark.rajasthan.gov.in: The Rajasthani administration wants to modify how it offers to its inhabitants. They are struggling to upsurge provision delivery, upsurge transparency, cut grievances, etc. So, the IT and infrastructures section hurled the Rajasthan Sampark Portal.
This gateway is a modest way for residents to tell the administration about any glitches related to the administration. In this blog post, you will get to know about the Rajasthan Sampark Portal (181) Complaint Status, Helpline Number, and Login @sampark.rajasthan.gov.in.
About Rajasthan Sampark Portal
Rajasthan Sampark Portal’s objective is a well-organized and operative solution to basic glitches. The administration is only in the initial placement stage of making public management technology permitted. We can suppose numerous such ingenuities, given that the presenting annuities succeed.
And the only means to guarantee it succeeds is that the investors and recipients of the ingenuity use these amenities so that any problems might be conveyed and any inadequacies resolved. This will allow precise and operative dialogue between the administration and the public.
You can lodge any grievance online on Rajasthan Sampark Portal. Through this gateway, work will be done to resolve the glitches of enduring residents of Rajasthan. Now you will not have to visit administration offices to resolve your grievances. You can get quick tenacity by registering your grievance online on this portal.
Rajasthan Sampark Portal (181) Complaint Status, Helpline No., Login – Overview
|Article About||Rajasthan Sampark Portal (181) Complaint Status, Helpline Number, Login @sampark.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Sampark Portal|
|Was Initiated||By Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||A resident of the state|
|Complaint Registration Process||Online|
|Objective||Redressal of Public Grievances|
|Benefit||Quick solution to public problems|
|Category||State Govt. Schemes|
Objectives of Rajasthan Sampark Portal 2023
- Rajasthan Administration has begun Rajasthan Sampark Gateway 2023, a centralized grievance registration gateway. The main objective is to make the procedure easy for the residents of Rajasthan.
- It is a relaxed way to register grievances online.
- The public in the state no longer needs to go to any administration office.
- The gateway helps save time for the people of Rajasthan.
- PSPCL HR Account Registration 2023, Pay Slip Online
- Punjab Ration Card Status 2023 Beneficiary List, Apply Online
- Ashirwad Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date
- Hamraaz Indian Army Pay Slip Download Online
- Pariksha pe Charcha 2023 Online Registration
Rajasthan Sampark Portal: Key Benefits
- All the state residents can benefit from this capability started by the Rajasthan administration.
- Rajasthan Sampark Gateway is an effort to register the glitches of ordinary people and get redressal of grievances.
- Through this service, the facility to register glitches online without being present in the office has been given.
- The state public can lodge grumbles free of cost at the Panchayat Samiti and Rajasthan contact centers at the district level.
- The public has been given complimentary amenities to register grievances and obtain info by phone at Citizen Call Centre (181).
- People will also save time through Rajasthan Sampark Gateway, and they will not need to be called.
- Through this service, a facility has been made to lodge a grievance online at home in the Subdivision of Public Grievances.
- The state administration is continually determined for solutions to bring fineness in civil service delivery by guaranteeing transparency and diminishing grievances.
- As an inventiveness to confirm the suitable facility to the people, a scheme called Rajasthan Sampark is being executed through the IT and Communications Subdivision.
- You can also register your grievance against any administration subdivision or office through Rajasthan Sampark Gateway.
Steps for Complaint Registration Online At Rajasthan Sampark Portal
- Go to the contact portal to use it
- Hit on the Lodge Your Grievance button
- Choose Register Grievance
- Give your mobile number, name, and explanation of the complaint
- If there is a related credential, scan it and upload it
- Click the submit button
- You will get a grievance number. Please keep it safe
- Later, use the grievance number to check your grievance status.
Rajasthan Sampark Portal (181) Check Complaints Status
- Go to the internet site provided
- Tap on View Grievance Status
- Give your grievance and mobile number or captcha on the new open page.
- Tap on View to see your Rajasthan Sampark Gateway grievance status
- If you need help, call the toll-free number – 181
- You can also send a reminder to recall your grievance.
Steps to Give Feedback on Rajasthan Sampark Portal
- Go to the following page after registering your grievance on the Sampark gateway
- Use the Complaint Id to write more about your glitches in the feedback description
- Fill in the captcha and hit submit.
- Note the suggestion ID.
- Select the reference Status
- View the status now.
Rajasthan Sampark Portal Suggestion Status Check
- Go to the Rajasthan Sampark Gateway Internet site
- Tap the Feedback option on the home page
- Hit Suggestion Status on the new page
- Complete the compulsory info, including the captcha code, suggestion ID, etc.
- To view the status of your reference, click the View selection.
Procedure to Download Rajasthan Sampark App
- Go to the Sampark Portal internet site homepage
- Hit the Get App selection
- Give the phone number and tap send app link
- Check for a link on your phone
- Install the app
- Give the compulsory access
Rajasthan Sampark Check Recall Status of Complaints
- Go to the Rajasthan Sampark Gateway website
- Hit the Recall Complain-taint option
- Give all the essential data
- Tap the view button
- Check the status.
Helpline Number:- Government Secretariat, Jaipur- 302005 (Raj.), India
- Phone: 91 (141) 2227889
- E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Department of Information Technology & Communications
- IT Building, Yojana Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme
- Jaipur- 302005 (Raj), India
- Phone: 91 (141) -5153222 (Ext. -Rajasthan Sampark – 21388, 21371; Tour – 21121)
- Fax: 91 (141) 2222011
- E-mail: [email protected]