Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme 2023, Application Form, Beneficiary Status: The Rajasthan administration has begun the Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana registration procedure. In this system, the state administration will offer customers grants to acquire liquid petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders used for heating and cooking determinations. If you are concerned about registering for the Indira Gandhi gas cylinder funding arrangement, check out the how-to application procedure and other particulars regarding the system. Read the article carefully till the end to get all the information related to Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme 2023, Application Form, and Beneficiary Status in detail.
About Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme
The state administration of Rajasthan has started executing a new Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Funding Yojana to allow individuals to get gas cylinders at sponsored charges. All the listed recipients of the Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Yojana will get LPG gas cylinders at a supported value of only Rs. 500 rather than the current price of Rs. 1150+ in Rajasthan. Through this system, the state administration pursues to confirm the affordability and convenience of this vital energy foundation.
All the qualified families who have previously bought their gas cylinders for April but have yet to list should visit the Mehngai Rahat Camps and get themselves listed to get assistance under Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Yojana. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot, initiated the Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Funding Yojana on 5th June 2023 as a part of Labharthi Utsav. Stay with the article till the end to get complete information about Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme 2023.
Overview of Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme
|Name of Scheme||Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana|
|Benefit||To offer gas cylinders at a sponsored price of only Rs. 500 to eligible recipients|
|Launched by||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|Date of Launch||5th June 2023|
|Major Beneficiaries||Needy and Middle-Class Families|
|Number of Families to Benefit||76 lakhs in total, 14 lakhs in 1st phase|
|Date of Announcement||On 10th February 2023, while presenting Rajasthan Budget 2023-24|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 1500 crore|
|How to Apply||Recipients will have to make registration at Mehngai Rahat Camps.|
|Documents Required||Gas Connection Dairy, Aadhar Card|
Need for Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy scheme.
In these times of price rises, the Mehngai Rahat Camps is a modest effort to confirm that relief intended through the Indira Gandhi gas cylinder funding arrangement reaches the disadvantaged and middle-class households of Rajasthan. You are all invited to register yourself in Mehngai Rahat Camps and get the reimbursements for the Indira Gandhi gas cylinder yojana. The Rajasthan administration has removed direct grant transfers to rationalize the grant circulation procedure and diminish escapes. Under this scheme, qualified customers get the subsidy into their bank accounts or through other digital reimbursement approaches. This method confirms transparency and eradicates the necessity for mediators in the funding circulation chain.
Benefits of the Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme
- The gas cylinder will only be offered to the public for RS 500.
- Under this system, 12 cylinders will be given to BPL families.
- Along with the amenities of gas cylinders, a facility has also been made to give kitchen kits to the recipient.
- Monetary aid will be given to deprived families through this arrangement.
- The main objective of this arrangement is to make deprived families self-reliant and sanctioned.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme
- The recipient should have Janaadhar Card.
- The beneficiary should be an Enduring Resident of Rajasthan.
- The recipient should belong to BPL and be a recipient of Ujjwala Yojana.
- The beneficiary should have Domestic Gas Connection.
Required documents for Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy
The succeeding documents are compulsory at the time of registration in Mehngayi Rahat Camp for Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Funding System:
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence Proof of Rajasthan.
- Janaadhar Card of Applicant.
- Gas Connection Book.
- Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Particulars.
Procedure to apply for Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme
If you also want to get benefits under Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme, then apply under the scheme by following the steps given below.
- Qualified recipients can benefit from the Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Funding Arrangement by going to their nearest Mehngayi Camp.
- Registration of recipients will be done by filling out the Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Grant System Application Form at Camp.
- Administrators present at camp will aid the recipient in filling out the application form.
- A gas Janaadhar Card and Connection Number are compulsorily required for registration under Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Funding System.
- After Registration, the recipient must buy the gas cylinder at the original price.
- Grant per cylinder after subtracting Rs. 500/- will be transferred to the bank account of the listed recipient.
Rajasthan State Level Camp Control Room Number:
Rajasthan Indira Gandhi Gas Cylinder Funding System Helpline Number: 181.
Rajasthan State Level Camp Control Room Email: [email protected]