Today’s article is all about the Rajan babu TB Hospital Online Appointment. RBIPMT (Rajan Babu Institute Of Pulmonary Medicine & Tuberculosis) is situated at Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar, Kingsway Camp, Delhi. It is run by the NDMC. It is also one of Asia’s biggest TB hospitals. Recently, All Government Hospitals have started an online appointments for their patient. So, Now you can easily book online appointments and get registered for a doctor consult. Check out the all details by reading the Rajan babu TB Hospital Online Appointment, OPD Schedule, Address & Contact Number in depth. Stay Tuned with us to get more details.
Rajan Babu TB Hospital Online Appointment
As we all know, after the covid-19 pandemic, there is a list of services that became online. In this list, Government Hospital Patient registration and appointment also transform Online. Like all other hospitals, Rajan Babu TB Hospital also has also started online appointment & registration. Now, you feel free from the long waiting and gathering. If you book an appointment at Rajan Babu TB hospital, you can book it sitting at home. All the procedures of the Rajan Babu TB Hospital OPD Schedule are given in this article. Other services like teleconsultation with doctors and telemedicine facilities are also provided online.
Now, the Rajan Babu Institute Of Pulmonary Medicine & Tuberculosis is providing lots of online services, which you can avail of benefits. To book an appointment, you should visit the official portal of RBIPMMT. All the details regarding this are available in this article. We also discuss the Rajan Babu TB Hospital Bed Status, Doctor list, Holidays List, and contact details. So, read this article to get complete details.
Rajan Babu TB Hospital Appointment Online – Overview
|Article Name||Rajan Babu TB Hospital Online appointment|
|Hospital Name||Rajan Babu Institute Of Pulmonary Medicine & Tuberculosis|
|Beneficiary||All India Patients Old & New|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration through the Way of||Through Online Portal|
Facilities Provided at the Rajan Babu TB Hospital- RBIPMT
Here we will discuss the Facilities provided at the Rajan babu TB Hospital. There are lots of facilities available for patients which are given below:-
- Indore Bed facilities:- There are also provided bed facilities service to TB patients & non- TB respiratory disease. Approximately 700 beds are available for indoor patients. 24 hours services are available. Separate ward block for Drug Resistant TB patients with the latest medicines.
- Surgery:- The Hospital provides General Surgeries like Laparotomy, Intestinal resection, Lymph node biopsy, etc for extrapulmonary TB. Here, Thoracic surgery- Decortication, Thoracoplasty, and Rib resections, are also available. And after that Minor procedures- FNAC, Pleural Biopsy, Fluid aspiration, Lymph node biopsy, Intercostal intubations, etc is already available.
- This medical institute provides Pulmonary Function Testing – Complete. (except exercise testing), also to the patient.
- There is also Specialized OPD for Respiratory Diseases, TB, MDR clinic, Extra Pulmonary TB diseases clinic, and Surgery OPD.
- Radiology:– A facility of Radiology is also available in the hospital. Complete chest imaging (except CT), and whole-body ultrasound with image-guided procedures like guided aspirations and biopsy are available.
- Laboratory:- The Rajan Babu TB Hospital also know for its Laboratory services. All the Laboratory service is given below:-
- Blood investigations- Complete hemogram, Blood biochemistry (LFT, KFT, Sugar, Uric Acid, Lipid profile, LDH), pyogenic culture, Thyroid function tests, Lipase, amylase.
- Urine- Routine and microscopic examinations, pyogenic culture, and sensitivity.
- Sputum- AFB direct smear, Pyogenic culture, malignant cell cytology.
- Body fluid examination- Complete cytology, Biochemistry (including ADA & LDH) & Microbiology.
- Get an expert facility under RNTCP.
- There is also a Doctor’s library with all the latest books on respiratory medicine, general medicine, radiology, microbiology, and pathology with facilities for audiovisual presentations and the internet.
- Integrated counseling and testing center for HIV available in the hospital.
- There is also a Training center for RNTCP both for Doctors and paramedical staff (recognized by the GNCTD).
- Drug Resistance TB treatment center for the management of patients suffering from drug-resistant TB is available.
- The RBIPMT is recognized by the Medical Council Of India as a specialized training institution for the specialty of Respiratory Diseases and TB for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
How to book an appointment at Rajan Babu TB Hospital Online?
If you are searching for the procedure for booking an appointment in Rajan babu TB Hospital Online, then you are in the right place. All the processes, step by step are mentioned below:-
- Visit the Official portal of the Rajan Babu TB Hospital to book an appointment online.
- You can use this link to direct access- www.northmcd.com/rbipmt.
- A homepage will open on your screen, here you can search for the appointment booking option.
- You can also use the given numbers on the official portal, and book the appointment.
- Apart from this, you can also use the e-mail and fax option to book an appointment.
- Mail the department of the hospital and book your slot.
- There is an option the book appointment is the department and doctor’s contact number.
- You can use the ORS portal run by the government, after the announcement of the online appointment booking.
Note:- This is notable information that there is not any official announcement regarding the booking of the online appointment, but soon the hospital issued a notice. If any notice will be issued, we will inform you about the update.
Rajan Babu TB Hospital (RBIPMT) OPD Schedule
To get the complete opd schedule, you have to follow the below steps by steps process. The details are given below:-
- First of all, visit the official portal of the RBIPMT.
- Go through this link to redirect to the page- http://www.northmcd.com/rbipmt/index.html
- A homepage will open on your screen, Here you can see many options on the menu bar.
- Click on the OPD Button, a new page will open on your screen.
- There is a complete list of the working hours, schedule, and doctors’ days given.
Rajan Babu TB Hospital (RBIPMT) Timing
Rajan Babu TB hospital’s timing is even below:-
|Regular||Centralized Registration||Monday to Friday||08.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
|Regular||Centralized Registration||Saturdays||08.30 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Regular||Doctors Consultation||Monday to Friday||09.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Regular||Doctors Consultation||Saturdays||09.00 AM – 12.00 Noon|
Working Hours Of the Hospital:
|Clinical & other depts.||09.00 AM- 04.00 PM (Except Saturdays where it is till 1 PM)|
|Ministerial Staff||09.00 AM – 04.00 PM (Except Saturdays where it is till 1 PM)|
|Diary (Receiving)||10.00 AM – 02.00 PM (Except Saturdays where it is till 12 noon)|
|Patient Visiting Hours (Summer)||05.00 PM – 07:00 PM|
|Patient Visiting Hours (Winter)||04.00 PM – 06.00 PM|
Doctors List of the Rajan Babu TB Hospital
Here, we are going to mention the complete doctor’s list of the Rajan Babu TB hospital. The table contains with doctors list is given below:-
Emergency Doctor List:
|S No||Unit Incharge||OPD Days|
|1||Dr Anuj K Bhatnagar (HOD)||Tuesday, Friday|
|2||Dr. Anil Chaudhry||Tuesday, Friday|
|3||Dr. Arvind Gupta||Monday, Thursday|
|4||Dr. Suresh Chopra||Wednesday, Saturday|
OPD Department Of Surgery:
|S No||Department||Unit Incharge||OPD Days|
|1||General Surgery||Dr. Sunil||Mon, Wed, Sat|
|2||Major Surgery Days||N.A||Tuesdays & Fridays|
|3||Minor Procedure Days||N.A||Thursdays|
Rajan Babu TB Hospital Contact Details
To get the details regarding the Rajan Babu TB Hospital Contact. Read the below description;-
|Address||RBIPMT, Guru Teg Bahadur Nagar, Kingsway Camp, Delhi – 110009|
|Helpline Number||011-27659673, 011-27658964|
|Email Address Helpdesk||[email protected]|
|Email id Administration||[email protected]|
RBIPMT Doctors’ Contact Information
In this, we will share the same doctor’s contact information for various purposes. Look at the below table;-
|Dr. Manasi Anand, Director-cum-MS/RBIPMT & MVIDHContact No||011-27659673|
|Dr. Subrato Roy , Addl. M.S./RBIPMTContact No.||011-27658964|
|Dr. Sunita Kujur , CMO(Admn.)/RBIPMTContact No||011-27653053|
|Casualty Medical Officer 24 hrs contact No||011-27659228|
|Mrs. Poonam Gulati, Administrative Officer/RBIPMT & MVIDHContact No||011-27652146|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Holiday List||Click Here|
|OPD Schedule||Click Here|