Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Apply, Registration Form & Beneficiary List – Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched a scheme for rural development that is called PM Awas Yojana (PMAY). The majority of the population in India is rural. In rural areas, there are many families that do not have enough money to build their houses. Even they have to struggle with just the repairing process. Many rural families are taking benefit of this scheme. If you want to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAY-Rural) then you need to follow this article. You will get details about the application process of this scheme, eligibility, documents, and beneficiary list. Read this article to know the entire details of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Apply
Pradhan Mantri launched this scheme “प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण” in 2015 for the welfare of the rural population. Everyone has a dream of building a house for their family but it is difficult for poor families. For making a house, the Indian government is giving 1,20,000 as a benefit of Gramin Awas Yojna. If you are living in hilly areas then you will be allocated 130000 for your house-making process. Financial instability in rural areas is high due to a lack of income sources. This scheme promises to build your house but it is important to know the application process of PMAY- Rural Housing Scheme so that you can able to apply without making mistakes.
State and central governments both are taking responsibility for the budget of this scheme. There is a 90:10 agreement between the state government and the central government to make this scheme successful. Initially, the budget of this scheme has set at 1,30,075 crore rupees. It could be increased if the government feels to add more money to this project. In the registration process, you have to fill out accurate bank details because money will be sent to the registered bank account. As per the government data, approximately 5 lakh people got benefits. If you want to apply for PM Gramin Awas Yojana then understand the application process in this article.
PM Gramin Awas Yojana Registration Form 2023 – Highlights
|Post Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Apply|
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme
प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना 2023
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|The allotted amount for Rural Areas||INR 120000-/|
|The allotted amount for Hilly Areas||INR 130000-/|
|Beneficiary||Rural Financially Unstable People|
|Participation||State And Central Government|
|Objective Of This Scheme||To give House|
PM Awas Yojana Gramin Offline Application Form
If you want to get benefits from this scheme then you need to apply first. In this section, you will see all steps of the application process. The following steps are:-
- In the first place, You have to visit the nearest CSC center.
- Carry all the necessary documents at this center.
- Then you have to tell him about this scheme.
- He will apply from his computer system.
- After that, An application number will be given by the CSC center.
- Your application process will take 14 to 15 days to complete.
- Then, you will receive the scheme amount in your bank account.
Steps to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna “Gramin”
You can also apply for PM Gramin Awas Yojana online mode with the help of an official website. You are required to follow these steps:-
- You have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- A home page will open as shown in the below image.
- On this page, click on the Data Entry option.
- Now you can see the PMAY Rural option. Click on this link.
- Now you have to complete the login process by giving login credentials.
- There are four options available but you have to select PMAY-G online application.
- Now you can see an online application form in which you have to fill out personal, bank account, convergence, and concern office details. These all details need to be filled in by the applicant.
- After that, select your Sarpanj Name.
- Now click on submit button.
- You can change your username and password.
- This is the process of the online application form.
Procedure to see Beneficiary List @pmayg.nic.in
- In the first place, you need to visit again official website of Gramin Awas Yojana.
- You will see the home page.
- Then, you have to click on the Stakeholder tab.
- You have to select AIY/ PMAYJ.
- A new page will open before you.
- Here, you need to provide a registration number.
- Then click on submit button.
- Now you can see the beneficiary list on your screen.
Contact Details of PMAY-Rural Housing Scheme
- Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme
- Toll-Free Number– 1800116446
- Email Address– [email protected]