Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023-24 Apply Online, Last Date, Status: Post-Matric Scholarship is a program run by the Government of India’s Ministry of Minority Affairs. This scholarship is given to students from the SC, ST, and OBC groups. This scholarship provides students from minority groups who come from poor areas the chance to go to school. Under this scheme, the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) has asked students from minority groups to fill out online applications.
Eligible students can fill out an application form and send it in by or before October 31, 2023. Under this scheme, the Govt. of India and many State Govts. Set up different scholarships. 30% of this scholarship is set aside for students who are girls. Students can find out the status of the Post Matric Scholarship. Read the following article to learn everything you need about Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023-24 Apply Online, Last Date, And Status.
About Post-matric Scholarships for Minorities
Students can get a Post Matric Scholarship to study at any government, private university in India. Students from minority groups in each state can also get this scholarship. Pupils from minority groups in grades 11 to Ph.D. Schools can get more than one award through this program. Students from minority groups can use the money from this scholarship to help pay for college.
Under this scheme, scholarships are available to students from the SC, ST, OBC, Economically Backward Classes (EBC), and Minority Communities. This scholarship aims to give money to minority students from low-income families. SC, ST, and OBC students can get Post Matric Scholarships in several Indian states. See here all the information on Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2023-24 Apply Online, And Last Date.
Criteria for Getting a Post-Matric Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to girls and boys from a minority group.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Students in 11th and 12th grade, undergrad, grad, M.Phil, Ph.D., and diploma programs are eligible.
- The candidate’s family’s income should be approximately 2 Lakh a year.
- Candidates must have gotten at least 50 percent on the last test.
Selection Process for Post-Matric Scholarship
There are only a certain number of Post Matric Scholarships for Minorities in the SC Category. In order, students from BPL families with the least money will be given priority. Before the new applications are looked at, all of the renewal applications will be thrown away.
Procedure to Apply for a Post-Matric Scholarship Online
Follow these steps to fill out the online application form for the Post Matric Scholarship.
- Go to scholarships.gov.in, which is the NSP website.
- On the NSP homepage, under “State Schemes,” click on “Ministry of Minority Affairs.”
- Carefully read through the “Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Guidelines.”
- Then, click the “New Registration” link on the home page.
- You will be taken to a page with instructions on how to fill out the new student registration form. Read all the instructions for signing up, then click “Continue.”
- Then, you’ll be sent the form for new students to sign up. Fill out the registration form with correct and valid information, such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Type in your bank’s correct information. An OTP will be sent to the phone number you gave when you signed up.
- To fill out the form, enter the OTP and log in to NSP.
- This will give you an application ID and a password to use later.
- Please fill out the application form for a Post-Matric Scholarship and send it in with the right documents.
- Please fill out the application form for the Post-Matric Scholarship and print it out for future use.
Documents Needed for a Post-Matric Scholarship
Along with the application form, you should also upload the following files.
- Minority community certificate
- Self- attested Passport size photo with signature
- Permanent address proof
- Students Bank Account proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Attested copies of mark sheets of previous exams
- Institution Verification Form
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Income declaration
- Residential Certificate
- Domicile certificate, if required
Post Matric Scholarship Renewal Scheme
Once the Post Matric Scholarship is given to a student, it can be renewed for the following school year. That means there will be a certificate-making course during the next school year.
Renewal scholarships will be given to students with at least 50% on the test.
Post Matric Scholarship Result: The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India, will announce the result. The official website, scholarships.gov.in, is where students can learn how they did. After the results are announced, the candidates who made the shortlist will be given scholarships.
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form
- Uttarakhand Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- HP Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
- AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2023
FAQs About the Post Matric Scholarship
- What’s the Post Matric Scholarship?
Answer: The Ministry of Minority Affairs, part of the Government of India, oversees the Post Matric Scholarship program. Students from minority groups can use the money from this scholarship to help pay for college. Under this scheme, scholarships are available to students from the SC, ST, OBC, Economically Backward Classes (EBC), and Minority Communities.
- Is there a place set aside for girls in the Post-Matric Scholarship program?
Answer: Yes, 30% of this scholarship is set aside for women. If there aren’t enough eligible girl students, it can be given to eligible boy students.
- What do you need to do to be eligible for a Post-Matric Scholarship?
Answer: Students in 11th and 12th grade and UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., and Diploma students can apply.
- How long must I send my application for the Post Matric Scholarship?
Answer: You have until October 31, 2023, to complete this scholarship application.