PMSYM Online Registration 2023: If you want to apply online for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan you may visit the official webpage of the portal @maandhan.in. Under this scheme, people will get the main benefit which will work as old age protection. This means that a little contribution today will get you a regular pension tomorrow. Thus, unorganized workers will be getting a yearly pension of Rs. 36000 Rupees, from the Government of India. And the monthly pension would be around 3000 rupees for the beneficiaries.
In today’s blog post, we will be giving you all the important details regarding PMSYM 2023 Online Registration – Benefits, Required Documents/ Eligibility, Login, and Helpline Number. Apart from that, we will also explain how to register for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Portal online. So keep on reading this article ahead for more information.
(PMSYM) Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan
The Government of India has launched the “Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM)”. It is started by Finance Minister Shri Piyush Goyal ji and was announced on 1 February 2023. The main Motive of this yojana is to provide financial support to all those Indian workers who work in the unorganized sector and are unable to earn so much money that they will be useful in the future. Hence, this yojana is only for those people who are financially weak and can not afford to live in old age. With the successful implementation of this scheme, all the citizens will become financially self-sufficient and self-reliant.
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to Indian workers in the form of a pension so that they can run their life smoothly and can also buy other items similar to items used in day-to-day life. Eventually, after 60 years, you will get 3000 rupees monthly pension with less than Rs 60 monthly investment in the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. Therefore, the PMSYM scheme is a very good initiative taken for the unorganized sector workers of our country.
PMSYM Online Registration CSC 2023 – Overview
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan (PMSYM)|
|Launched By||Finance Minister Shri Piyush Goyal ji|
|Re-Launched Date||01 February 2023|
|State||All States of India|
|Objectives||To provide Old age protection and social security for Unorganized Workers|
|Beneficiaries||Permanent Citizens of India|
|Pension Amount||Rs. 3000 monthly|
|Monthly Contribution||₹55 to ₹200|
|Official Websiteemail@example.com Or @labour.gov.in/pm-sym|
|Post-Category||Central Govt Pension Scheme|
प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना 2023 @pmkmy.gov.in
Under this scheme, about 10 crore people have already applied for प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना. The PMSYM scheme has been organized under the Central Govt. If you want to apply for this then you can apply by visiting the official website. The scheme is a tribute to the workers in the Unorganized sectors who contribute around 50 percent of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Moreover, if your salary is less than 15 thousand rupees then you can avail of this scheme.
People from unorganized sectors like Cablers, Tailors, rickshaws, Drivers, Domestic Servants, Brick Clean Workers, etc. can avail the benefit of this scheme. And the beneficiaries will get a pension scheme of Rs 3000 or Rs 36000 annually after the age of 60 years. After your death, your wife will receive half of your pension every month and one and a half thousand rupees will be given for life. This amount will be directly transferred to your bank account which you can easily get.
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme – Premium Amount
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required for PMSYM Scheme
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent citizen of India then only you are eligible for the scheme.
- Secondly, you must be between 18 to 40 years of age. The smaller your age, the less premium you have to deposit and higher returns will be given to you.
- Most importantly, only labor workers from the unorganized sector can apply for this yojana.
- Also, applicants’ income must not be more than 15000 per month.
- Applicant must have savings account in the bank and you must not be a taxpayer.
- And remember, you should not be under EPFO, NPS, and ESIC to apply.
Important Documents Required for the PM Sharm Yogi Maandhan Yojana:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
- Postal address
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How to apply for PMSYM Online Registration 2023?
- First of all, go to the Official Website of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana.
- On the Homepage, you will see the option “Click here to apply now” and click on the option.
- Now, click on the option of “Self Enrollment”.
- After clicking on the option, you will have to enter your mobile number and then click on Proceed button.
- Here, enter your name, email id, and captcha code. Then click on the “Generate OTP” option.
- Now, you need to enter OTP and click Verify.
- After this, you have to fill out the complete application form carefully.
- Then, upload the required documents in JPEG form.
- After rechecking the form, the application form has to be submitted.
- And finally, you can take out the printout and save it for future purposes.
Steps for PM Shram Yogi Maandhan CSC Login
- Navigate to the official portal of PM Shram YOgi Maandhan Yojana.
- Now, click on the ‘Login’ option on the home page of the portal.
- Next, a new web page will open in front of your screen.
- Here, you have to select Self Enrollment or CSC VLE.
- And then, enter your username, password, and captcha code on the next page.
- After filling in all the details correctly, click on the Login option.
- And in this way, you will be logged in to the PMSYM portal.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan – Beneficiary List
The followings are the list of some beneficiaries that are eligible for the PM Sharm Yogi Maandhan Yojana;
- Domestic workers
- Small and marginal farmers
- Vegetable and fruit seller
- Migrant laborers
- Landless agricultural laborer
- Construction and infrastructure workers
- Labeling and packing in brick kilns and stone quarries, etc.
Note:- The government has established a toll-free helpline number for the PMSYM scheme, 1800-267-6888. This number can also be used to obtain information about the scheme. So, if you have any queries you may call on this helpline number.