PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 10th & 12th Pass Students Apply Online: Getting an education is a fundamental right of every citizen. The government operates various systems to provide education to the citizens of the country. Today we are giving you information about one such Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme launched by the Central Government. Through this article, we will provide you with all the important information related to this scheme like its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to benefit from the prime minister scholarship, please read our article till the end.
About PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 10th & 12th
Let us tell you that the PM scholarship is available for 10th and 12th-class students of Indian education boards like CBSE, ICSE, IB, and State Board. Now All-Pass out students can apply online for PM scholarship schemes 2023.
This scholarship will be activated soon for 10th and 12th-passed students. The last day to apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship System 2023 is July 2023. The government gives grants to 5,500 applicants every year. Male candidates will get Rs. 30,000 per annum and female candidates will get Rs. 36,000 annually. Only online applications are accepted for PM scholarships through KSB (Kendriya Sainik Board) official website. One more important thing, the PM Modi Scholarship Scheme is not applicable to postgraduate studies.
PM Scholarship for 10th & 12th Apply Online – Highlights
|Objective||The main objective is to encourage the students to continue their education at the secondary level.|
|Application procedure||Through the Official Government Portal NSP|
|Amount||INR 12,000 Per annum|
|Eligibility||Regular students of class 9th can apply with 50% marks in the final exam of class 8|
|Required Documents||Available Below|
|Application Period||October – December|
PM Scholarship Eligibility & Form Online for 10th & 12th
The Prime Minister of India is the head of the executive branch of the Government of India. The Prime Minister is also the Chief Advisor to the President of India and Head of the Council of Ministers. Our Honourable Prime Minister Modi Ji has announced many plans to promote the welfare of the citizens of India. Various Prime Minister’s Scholarships – PM Kisan Yojana and PMVVY Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Yojana, [PMSS] Modi Scholarships are awarded by the Prime Minister under the Government of India to encourage higher technical and vocational education for dependents and widows. Pre-service men/Coast Guard.
- PM Narendra Modi announced this scholarship to encourage technical and vocational education of the dependents and widows of Ex/Serving Army/Navy or Air Force personnel.
- This scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate courses only.
- After the first year of the scholarship, applicants must obtain a 50% grade in their course or no financial support will be awarded.
- The deadline to apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship is July 2023.
Prime Minister Scholarship Online Registration 2023
Total 2000 scholarships equally for both girls and boys. Scholarships are awarded to applicants for each academic year under PMSS in addition to renewal cases from previous years. So all the candidates are looking for steps to apply online for PM Modi Scholarship 2023? Is there another way to submit the application forms for this scholarship? No, there is only one mode to enroll in this scholarship scheme, which is online mode. So we will share everything with you one by one so that you can apply for a scholarship online.
Procedure to Apply Online for PM Scholarship Scheme
- Registration at KSB 2023 and then Login to KSB official website.
- Check the main menu “PMSS 2023” drop-down menu and click on “New Application” http://www.ksb.gov.in/registration.html.
- If you are confused about how to fill out the online application form, download the instruction booklet “How to Apply for Scholarship” http://www.ksb.gov.in/how-apply-scholarship.html.
- Click “Apply Online” to enroll in KSB.
- See parts 1 and 2 for details.
- Click “Submit” and then the complete Email ID Verification process.
- After you have filled out the Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Application Form 2023, you will receive a confirmation message to verify your registered email ID.
- Just click on the mentioned hyperlink to confirm it.
- Now the Post ID is verified, you need to log in to KSB 2023 official web portal again.
- Click “Login: https://126.96.36.199/KSBAdmin/login.aspx” Complete the application.
- Put everything you need into every detail.
- Download the necessary Docs PDF file and finally, click Submit Request.
FAQs about PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2023
a) Are PG courses allowed in PMSS?
- PM scholarship 2023 does not allow PG courses except MBA/Management and MCA.
b) What happens if a student does not claim their scholarship?
- In this situation, the student’s case will be closed.
c) What is the Prime Minister’s Scholarship?
- This is a scholarship for students who have passed 10th, 10th 2nd and are pursuing higher education. Many students are searching on Google for PM Modi Scholarships 2023 provided by our respected Pradhan Mantri.
d) How can I apply for the PM Modi Scholarship?
- You have to visit the official portal ksb.gov.in or http//www.desw.gov.in.
e) What is the PM Scholarship Scheme?
- The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) is administered by the Kendriya Sainik Board 2023 (KSB) Secretariat, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, the Ministry of Defense, and the Government of India.
f) How many ESM departments can apply for PMSS?
- Only two ESM sections can request PMSS.