PGI Online Appointment Registration, Old, New Patients at pgimer.edu.in:- The citizens of Panjab and Haryana State citizens can book their “PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment” through the official website. PGI Chandigarh started an online registration and appointment for OPD. If you also have to wish to consult with a doctor in PGI Chandigarh, you have to first register and make an online appointment.
So, for your convenience, we will discuss the Online OPD Registration Process for the PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment in more depth. Stay tuned to the article, to get more information.
PGI Chandigarh Online Appointment
The Post Graduate Institute of Chandigarh also known as the PGI Chandigarh is one of the reputed Government Hospitals and PG medical colleges based in Chandigarh. It offers services to the citizens of Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana, and Himachal Pradesh. So, it is also a famous hospital in Chandigarh. We are living in a digital world, where all the services are easy to reach for the people, PGI Chandigarh started OPD Online Registration and Appointment. This facility is started by the Hospital department for Old and new patients.
To avail of the treatment facility of the PGI Chandigarh, people have to make an OPD appointment. Nowadays, the OPD Appointment will be going to be online, so you can book your slot from sitting at the home. You can easily restore PGI OPD appointments through a mobile number. We will provide you with every step of the registration and appointment booking in this article with detailed. We also share the details regarding to the PGI Chandigarh online teleconsultation, Contact details, for new and old patients.
PGI Chandigarh OPD Appointment Online – Highlights
|Hospital Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Beneficiary||All India Patients Old & New|
|PGI Chandigarh Patients Registration Timings||Depending upon OPD Tming|
|OPD Schedule PDF||Download Here|
|PGI Chandigarh OPD Doctor List||Download Here|
|PGI Helpline Numbers||Download Here|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Online Registration Link||On The Official Website through Registration Form|
|Official Website URL||https://pgimer.edu.in/|
Procedure for PGI Chandigarh OPD Registration Online
To make PGI Chandigarh OPD Registration Online, look at the below procedure. There is a complete step-by-step procedure is given below:-
- Firstly, Go through the official Website Of PGI Chandigarh. You can also go through this link- http://pgimer.edu.in/.
- A new homepage will open on our screen. Click on the Online registration option under the Patient Corner.
- After that, Some options will appear on the page like New/Old Pre-Registration, Reschedule Pre-Registration, and Cancel Pre-Registration. You can also click on this link- https://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/GlobalPages/JSP
- Now, you have to click on the New/Old Pre-Registration icon to book an appointment.
- Here, a page will appear on the screen containing with “Do You have Central Registration No of PGIMER”(Yes/No) option. Please Select the Relevant Option given below.
- Now, if you are an old patient and have registration number No, then click on Yes but if you are not click on the No option.
- After selecting the appropriate option, a new page will appear on the screen containing “Instructions For Online Pre-Registration”. Kindly read it carefully.
- After reading the all instruction, click on the next button. A new page of the online registration form will be opened in a new tab on your screen.
- Now, fill out the registration form carefully. This form asks for three types of details Visiting department, patient details, and address details. Enter the accurate details, otherwise, you can face many problems.
- After filling in all the details of the online registration form, click on the Register button to complete the process.
- Then, you will get the registration number via SMS on your phone along with an email sent by the hospital.
PGI Chandigarh Tele- Consultation Appointment Online
To make an online OPD appointment for Tele- Consultant, follow the below steps b step procedure:-
- Firstly, visit the official portal of the PGI Cnamdigarh or click on this link- https://pgimer.edu.in
- A home page of the PGI Chandigarh will open on your screen.
- Now click on New/Old Pre-Registration under the patient corner on the home page.
- Now, on the new page, choose the appropriate option (Yes/No). If you are an old patient and have Central Registration No. of PGIMER choose the option Yes.
- Then, enter the CR Number generated at the time of user registration.
- After that, click on the Generate OTP button.
- OTP has been sent to the registered mobile number.
- After that, enter the OTP in the required field and then continue the process by filling required details.
- After that, on the day of Pre-booked tele-consultation, you will receive a call from the concerned clinician between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
- From the date of the consultation, patients can avail of these benefits up to 30 days in advance.
- The process of the appointment of teleconsultation is done.
PGIMER Online Appointment for Old Patients
If you are an old patient and have to see a doctor once again or re-appointment, you can easily book an Appointment online, Here in this article, we will share the details regarding the PGIMER Online Appointment Old Patients.
Follow the below procedure:-
- Firstly, all the Old patients need to visit the Official Website of PGI Chandigarh. A Hoem page will open on your screen.
- Now, click on the Online Pre-Registration, under the patient corner.
- Then, a new page will open. There, they will ask you to you have a central registration number or not, You will choose the option Yes.
- After that, a new page will open on your screen. Here, you will have to enter the CR Number. Then you should enter the 12- digit OPD Number, now click on the generated OPD.
- After that, you will receive a one-time password on your mobile number. You should take this number on the day of your appointment.
- Through this way, you can be registered for an Appointment.
PGI Chandigarh OPD Schedule
To get the complete details about the schedule, you need to follow the below steps:-
- Visit the PGI Chandigarh official portal. Go through this link => https://pgimer.edu.in
- Click on the OPD Schedule option, under the patient corner.
- Now, a new interface is open on your screen, and there is an option to “View OPD Schedule Department wise”.
- There are two required filled, select the Department and Category.
- Then click on the Go button. All the details regarding the OPD schedule to related departments will be shown on the page.
- You can also Click on the Link Of “View OPD Schedule at a glance”.
PGI Chandigarh OPD Holiday List
To get the Holiday List, follow the below procedure:-
- Visit the PGI Chandigarh Official Portal by using the link- http://pgimer.edu.in/.
- Then, Click on the OPD Schedule Option.
- After that, a new interface will be opened there. Click on the Holiday list. All the Lists of the Holidays will be downloaded.
PGI Chandigarh OPD Contact Number & Details
|Other Useful Numbers||
|PGI Corona Helpline No||0172-2755444|
|PGI Helpline Numbers||Click Here|
PGI New OPD Appointment Number
Many people are searching for the details regarding for the PGI New OPD Appointment Number. We have already mentioned all the details regarding the PGI Chandigarh OPD Appointment, Schedule, Timing, Contact details, Doctor List, and so on. We also mentioned the Appointment and registration process. If you want to PGI New OPD Appointment Number, then you should register for the NEW Appointment, then after completing the above-mentioned appointment process, you will get an Appointment Number.
PGI Chandigarh inquiry number
Here is the complete list of the enquiry number for PGI Chandigarh. So, look at the below table for more details:-
|Queries related to||Phone Number|
|Details of admitted patients, Online appointments, schedule of Doctors(OT, OPD days), the timing of PGI, Holiday in PGI, and General query||+91-172-2756565,2756464,2756005,2746018|
|Academic Section – Postgraduate/postdoctoral courses||+91-172-2755569,2755570,2755562|