PCC Apply Online: Police Clearance Certificate Application Form & Status – If you are planning to visit abroad for any work then you must be avail of the PCC. For the Police Clearance Certificate, everyone can easily apply online. Basically, people only wanted the PCC for the Private Job, Emigration Services, and school which has organizations by using the website of Delhi Police and paying a prescribed fee for it. The PCC is like an official authorized document the state or government agency provides. So the Clearance confirmation will be checked by the Police officer.
In this post, we will share every single piece of information regarding the PCC Apply Online. Moreover, by reading this post you will grab details such as How to apply for PCC?, Application Form, Check the status of your PCC, etc.
PCC Apply Online 2023
In this section, we have shared all the basic information about the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). Basically, the PCC is used to count and identify any criminal records that applicants may have. The applicant only verifies their details and not other activities like arrest, conviction, lawsuits, and criminal proceedings. All the applicants will get PCC Certificate when they have no criminal records covering their time living in the Country. Despite that, the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) will be issued for Indian passport holders when they apply for employment, residential status, long-term visa, or immigration.
And this document is a requirement of the protocol that examines a person’s criminal history before sending them on outdoor travel. Both Indians and foreign citizens living in India are affected by this. A PCC, however, cannot be granted to anybody traveling overseas on a tourist visa. In India, a police clearance certificate is normally valid for six months.
However, depending on the authority and the application form, this aspect may change. It is critical to be aware that only those over the age of 18 may receive a PCC. Knowing the PCC online application procedures is essential because this credential is valuable.
Police Clearance Certificate Application Form – Highlights
|Post Name||PCC Apply online|
|Certificated Name||Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)|
|Issued By||Government Authorities|
|Available||All States & UTs|
|Mode of Apply PCC||Online Mode|
|PCC Portal Login||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Police Clearance Certificate Form PDF|
Required Documents for Delhi PCC Application
All the candidates must have arranged the given mentioned Documents for the online application of the Police Clearance Certificate (PCC):-
- Rent agreement in case of tenant
- Letter of agency requiring PCC
- Photograph in JPEG Format (Maximum Size 20KB)
- Address proof
- Any other document asked by the Police Department
Procedure to Apply Online for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Here we have talked about, how to Apply Online for the PCC application submission in simple steps. You have to just follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, You have to visit the official website of the Passport Seva Portal.
- Now you will redirect to the homepage, which layout of the Login Page.
- Just login into your account.
- After that, you need to click on the “Apply for Police Clearance Certificate Link”.
- Then, you have just fill up the form with the required details and submit it.
- And proceed to view the Saved/Submitted Application option on your screen.
- So just click on the option titled Pay and Schedule Appointment.
- Here, you have to make the payment online as it is mandatory. Payment can be made through any credit card /debit card, internet banking of SBI and associate banks, or through the SBI bank challan.
- Kindly print the application receipt by clicking on the relevant option.
- You must take out a screenshot of the Application Reference Number or Appointment Number.
How to check Police Clearance Certificate Status?
In this section, we have mentioned the very clear steps for the PCC application status check. You have to just follow the given mentioned steps:-
- Go to the Official Website of the Passport Seva portal.
- The homepage will be open before you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on “Track Application Status”.
- After that, you need to choose your application type from Passport, PCC, IC, and GEP options.
- Kindly enter your 13-digit file number and birth date.
- And click on “Track Status”.
- So a new page will open before you, where you see the updated status of your passport application.
- The discussions above explain the correct Police Clearance Certificate India procedure. Follow the steps to make an application and check the updated status without hassle
FAQs related to PCC Apply Online
1. Why is PCC rejected?
The police officer probes your name, and address and also, looks into the voter ID or Aadhar card of the witnesses, mainly two. Sometimes, he cross-examines the residential details. If he finds inauthentic detail, he rejects the police clearance.
2. Do we need to send the original passport for PCC?
Postal service – Only self-attested copies and no original documents should be sent.
3. What happens after the PCC application?
Police Clearance Certificate Status. Once the applicant has received the Police Clearance Certificate, it is to be uploaded on the Passport Seva website. The application status can also be tracked through the Passport Seva website.
4. Do I need to be physically present for PCC?
The individual will not have to physically present himself before the concerned authority for submission of the application or for collection of the certificate. However, the applicant may be asked to visit the local police station for a brief background check.
5. Can I edit my PCC application?
No, once Payment has been successfully done and PCC No. has been generated for you. Correction cannot be possible at any stage either from an individual or by this office.