Odisha Train Accident Donation List: Who Donated for Balasore Train Accident List 2023: The Balasore train accident in Odisha left the nation in shock and grief. However, amidst this tragedy were stories of hope and compassion as people from all walks of life stepped up to help those affected by the disaster. This blog post looks at the Odisha Train Accident Donation List to see who donated to Balasore Train Accident List 2023. We highlight the individuals and organizations that made a difference during this challenging time, from celebrities to ordinary citizens. Join us as we celebrate these acts of kindness and generosity.
About Balasore Train Accident in Odisha (Donation List)
On June 2, 2023, three trains collided in the Balasore district in Odisha in eastern India. At full speed, the 12841 Shalimar – MGR Chennai Central Coromandel Express entered the passing loop instead of the main line near Bahanaga Bazar railway station and collided with a goods train. Due to the high speed of the Coromandel Express, its 21 coaches derailed, and three collided with the oncoming 12864 SMVT Bengaluru–Howrah SF Express on the adjacent track.
The event killed 288 people and injured 1,175. India’s deadliest train crash since the 1995 Firozabad train crash and the world’s deadliest train crash since the 2004 Sri Lanka tsunami train crash. Here we have provided you with complete information about Odisha Balasore Train Accident Donation List in detail, so read the article till the end to get complete information.
Balasore Train Accident Donation List
In the wake of the tragedy, many people and organizations have come forward to donate money and supplies to help the victims and their families. The list of donors below is updated as new donations come in:
- The Government of Odisha has announced a compensation of Rs 5 lakh for each family who lost a member in the accident.
- The Railways has also announced a compensation of Rs 5 lakh for those who lost their lives and Rs 1 lakh for those who were seriously injured in the accident.
- The Bhubaneswar-Balasore Member of Parliament, Rabindra Jena, has donated Rs 1 lakh to each family who lost a member in the accident.
- The Odisha Chief Minister’s Relief Fund has also received donations from various individuals and organizations.
List of Donors Who Helped to Support the Victims
The Odisha Train Accident happened on June 2, 2023, near Balasore district. Many people have died, and many are injured in this accident. The Government has released the list of donors who have contributed to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund for the victims of this accident.
The list of donors is as follows:
ON TUESDAY, Paytm CEO and founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma announced that the fintech company would match the donations made towards the victims of the Odisha train tragedy via the app. The accident on June 2 resulted in more than 288 deaths and over a thousand injured.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Varun Gandhi asked other MPs on Saturday to donate part of their salary to help the families of the victims of the “heartbreaking” Odisha train crash.
These are the persons who have donated to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund for the victims of the Odisha Train Accident till now.
Odisha Train Accident Donation List (Cricket Players)
- MS Dhoni – MS Dhoni has donated Rs 60 crores.
- Virat Kohli – Virat Kohli donated Rs 30 crores.
- Sachin Tendulkar – Sachin Tendulkar donated Rs 10 crore.
- Suresh Raina – Suresh Raina has donated Rs 2 crore.
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar Dhawan has donated Rs 1 crore.
- KL Rahul – KL Rahul has donated 50 lakh rupees
- Rishabh Pant – Rishabh Pant has donated Rs 25 lakh.
- Jasprit Bumrah – Jasprit Bumrah has donated 20 lakh rupees.
- Yuzvendra Chahal – Yuzvendra Chahal has donated Rs 15 lakh.
- BCCI (Indian Cricket Board) -Indian Cricket Board has also donated 1 crore.
Balasore Train Accident Donation List (Governments)
|Central Government through PMNRF||
|Bangal State Government||
Different Types of Donations Received for Balasore Train Accident
Different types of donations have been received for the Odisha train accident. Some of these include money, clothes, food, and other necessities. Here is a list of who has donated what so far:
- The Indian Red Cross Society has donated Rs. 1 lakh to the victims’ families.
- The Odisha Government has also announced EX-Gratia of Rs. 5 thousand Liras to the relatives of the deceased. 50,000 for each person seriously injured in the accident.
- The Railway Protection Force has set up a relief fund with a target of Rs. 10 lakhs which will be used to help the families of those affected by the accident.
- Various individuals and organizations have donated clothes, food, and other necessary items to the victims and their families.
Impact of Donations on the Victims and their Families
The Balasore train accident occurred on June 2, when a passenger train derailed while crossing a bridge in Odisha, India. The accident resulted in the death of at least 288 people and injured over 1100 others.
In the wake of the tragedy, many individuals and organizations donated money to the victims and their families. The donations will help cover funeral expenses, medical bills, and other costs associated with the accident.
The impact of these donations cannot be understated. Donations will be a lifeline for many victims and their families during this difficult time. They will help cover immediate needs and provide some financial stability during what is sure to be a long road to recovery.
The donations also send a powerful message of solidarity and support from the global community. In the face of tragedy, seeing so many people coming together to help those in need is heartening. The victims and their families will surely take comfort in knowing they are not alone in this difficult time.
How People Can Participate in Donation Drives for Future Accidents
There are many ways people can participate in donation drives for future accidents. The most common way is through blood drives. People can also donate money or goods to local charities that help needy families.
In the wake of the recent train accident in Odisha, many people have come forward to donate money and other resources to help the victims and their families. Here are some ways you can participate in donation drives for future accidents:
1. Monetary donations are always welcome and appreciated. You can donate online or through physical donation drives.
2. You can also donate blood or other essential medical supplies. Check with your local hospitals or blood banks to see if they participate in donation drives.
3. If you have any old clothes or other household items you no longer need, consider donating them to train accident victims. Many families lost everything in the accident and could use these items.
4. You can spread the word about donation drives and encourage others to participate. The more people we have helping out, the more lives we can save!
Other Ways to Help for Balasore Train Accident
In addition to making a monetary donation, there are many other ways you can help the victims of the Odisha train accident. Here are some ideas:
- Donate blood if you are eligible
- Volunteer at a local relief camp
- Collect and donate clothes, food, and other essential supplies
- Raise awareness about the incident and encourage others to donate
No matter how big or small, every bit of help counts in a time of need. If you can contribute in any way, please do. The victims and their families will be forever grateful.