Hello readers, today we will talk about the Mughal Garden Online Ticket Booking & Price. Rashtrapati Bhavan’s garden also known as “Mughal Gardens” is a type of garden built by the Mughals. This style was influenced by the Persian gardens, particularly the Charbagh structure. It is like a utopia. It is the most famous and popular tourist place in Delhi. If you are planning to visit Delhi then do not forget to visit Mughal Garden. In this article, we will share the detail regarding the Mughal Garden Ticket Booking Online in depth. To grab more details read this article till the end.
Mughal Garden Online Tickets Booking
As we all know, Mughal Garden is a flower garden located in Delhi. The founder of the Mughal empire, Babur, described his favorite type of garden as a Charbagh. The term Bāgh, Baug, Bageecha, or Bagicha is used for the garden. This garden is also a result of the Mughals period when they build many gardens in their empire. Jammu & Kashmir and Agra Gardens are also an example of this type of garden.
The Mughal Garden is the most famous garden near Rashtrapati Behav. It is open only once a year. Especially in the months of February to march. It is the most natural and attractive place in Delhi. If you want to visit this, you have to book a ticket at their official site. Here, we are going to share all the details regarding the Mughal Garden Online ticket Booking 2023, like the booking process, ticket price, timing, and so on. All the information is available in this article. So, to get more information read this article carefully.
Mughal Garden Ticket Booking Online 2023 – Overview
|Location||Rashtrapati Bhavan, Delhi|
|Renamed as||Amrit Udyan (On 28 January 2023)|
|Main Attraction||Large Variety Of Tulips, Roses, Flower Carpets, Water Fountains, Purifying Plants, etc|
|Tickets Charges||Free of Cost|
|Opening date||January 31st, 2023|
|Timing||10 AM to 5 PM|
|Online Booking Link||Click Here|
Steps to do Mughal Garden Online Ticket Booking
To book the online ticket to the Mughal Garden, you have to follow the below process. Look at the below process:-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Rashtrapati Bhavan. i.e. http://rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/rbtour/.
- A homepage will open on your screen, here, you will see the three types of circuits of traveling.
- Now, you have to choose Mughal Garden Visit (During Udyanotsav).
- After selecting the option, fill out the required details like name, date of visit, etc.
- After that, submit your photo id and then click on the register button.
- There is an important thing that you have to keep in mind, the registration process is free.
- So., through these easy steps you will book your ticket.
Latest Update – The Mughal Gardens were renamed “Amrit Udyan” by the Central Government in keeping with the spirit of the “Amrit Mahotsav,” a festival honouring India’s 75th year of freedom. On January 31, 2023, Amrit Udyan will officially open to the public. Tickets should be reserved in advance of a visit to the garden.
Mughal Garden, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Delhi – Highlights
The Mughal garden is one of the unique and special gardens, which you have not seen yet. The bunch of flowers of different types and air with fragrance deeply inspire you. There are lots of attractions in the garden, their list is given below:-
- A Large Variety Of Tulips
- Beautiful Roses
- Flower Carpets
- Water Fountains Everywhere
- Purifying Plants
Key Information to visit Mughal Garden “Amrit Udyan”
In this section, we will share the details regarding tips to visit the Mughal Garden. These tips help you to visit the Mughal Graden. Look at the below tips:-
- The best time to visit the Mughal Garden is during the festival time. Because this time Mughal garden looks different.
- You should check the timing and date of the festival online before visiting the garden.
- You have to know all about the timing and date of the festival before visiting the garden. Because it helps you to a book ticket online.
- You will have to submit your belongings like briefcases, water bottles, and bags before entering the garden. So, be aware and leave your valuables items at home.
- Remember that, there, you have nothing to pay for the fees for the tickets.
- You are not allowed to touch or pluck any flower in the garden. All these things, you should keep in mind.
Mughal Garden Entry/ Ticket Price
In this part of the article, we will tell you about the Ticket price and timing of the Mughal Garden. All the local tourists and foreign tourists do not have to pay any charges. Because of Covid -19, you have to follow some guidelines and social distancing norms. The ticket booking process is online. There is also an important thing you have to carry your ID proof with you at the time of visiting.
This garden is only open in the month of February. It is the famous and natural attraction of Delhi built by the Mughals. All of these attractions are located near Rashtrapati Bhavan. You have to keep maintain social distance at the time of visiting. If you want to spend your holiday in Delhi and have not decided yet, what to see, book your ticket for the Mughal Garden.
|Rashtrapati Bhavan Registration Charges||50/-|
|Mughal Garden Registration fee||Free|
Mughal Garden Open & Close Timings
If we talk about the opening & closing timing of the Mughal Garden, you have to read this section carefully. The online booking timing of the Mughal Garden is 10 am to 5 pm, The last entry will be at 4. 00 pm. There are a total of 1000 people are visit in the one day, also 1000 is available for one day. This Garden will be open on the Days of Tuesday to Sunday and will be closed on Monday. Look at the below table for proper information:-
|Open Timing||10 am|
|Close Timing||5 pm|
|Opening Days||Tuesday to Sunday|
|Closing Day||Monday only|
Mughal Garden Contact Details
Here, we are going to share some details regarding the Mughal Garden Contact Details. All of this information is necessary when you are going to plan your visit to the Mughal Garden. These contact details help you with customer support and other website issues with ticket booking:-
New Delhi – 110 004
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Online booking link||Click Here|
|Reaching Rashtrapati Bhavan||Click Here|
|Home page||Click Here|