Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Maharashtra: Online Application Form, Status Check: The project intends to give these students pre-coaching and access to online sessions for the MHT-CET/JEE/NEET 2025 tests. The program provides free test assistance as well as an initial storage capacity of 6 GB per day. Individuals interested in participating in the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research and Training Institute’s Mahajyoti Free Tablet Programme 2023 should visit the institute’s official website.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023
The Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana, which intends to distribute free tablets to children from low-income households, is discussed in this article. These students will be given pre-coaching for the MHT-CET/JEE/NEET 2025 exams, as well as access to online sessions. The program provides 6 GB of daily internal storage as well as free exam tutoring.
Individuals interested in participating in the program can go to the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research and Training Institute’s official website and follow the instructions. The page also discusses the registration process, eligibility requirements, and registration documentation. This post also contains complete information about Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Maharashtra: Online Application Form & Status Check.
Overview – Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Maharashtra Application Form
|Article about||Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Maharashtra: Online Application Form, Status Check|
|Yojana||Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Aim||To Provide Free Tablets for education purposes|
|Training institute||Mahatma Jyotiba Fule|
|Post Category||Free Tablets Scheme|
Maharashtra Free Tablet Yojana @mahajyoti.org.in
The Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana chooses kids from low-income families and provides them with free tablets. These students will receive pre-coaching for the MHT-CET/JEE/NEET 2025 examinations. In addition to the initial availability of 6 GB of internal storage per day, Mahajyoti provides free tutoring for these tests as well as the chance to get online teaching through a free tablet. Individuals interested in participating in the programs and online classes may go to @mahajyoti.org.in and follow the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Programme 2023 guidelines.
- PM Kisan KYC Update – eKYC Registration Online
- Pariksha pe Charcha 2023 Online Registration
- e Shram Card Registration Online @eshram.gov.in
- Booster Dose Booking 2023 Online Registration
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 Village-wise Status
Eligibility Criteria for Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Maha Jyoti Free Tablet Yojana:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- Students who have finished the ninth grade are eligible to apply.
- During the registration procedure, the student must submit copies of their most recent nine report cards, their Aadhar card certificate, and any other relevant supporting papers.
- The program is only available to Maharashtra students.
- The student is responsible for registering in online MHT-CET/JEE/NEET classes on their own.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Scheme Documents Required
The registration procedure necessitates the submission of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card: The candidate must give a copy of their Aadhar card, which acts as a government-issued unique identifying document.
- 9th Class Mark Sheet: Students who have completed their ninth grade must present a copy of their mark sheet as confirmation of academic eligibility.
- Caste Certificate: Applicants from reserved categories must present a valid caste certificate as proof of their category in order to be considered for the scheme.
- 10th Exam ID Card: To authenticate their identity, the candidate must present a copy of their identification card from the 10th-grade examination.
- Residential Proof: The candidate must produce documentation proving their permanent domicile in the state of Maharashtra.
- Non-criminal Certificate: As part of the registration procedure, applicants may be asked to present a non-criminal certificate to confirm eligibility and the program’s safety.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Online Application Form
Follow the steps below to apply for Mahajyoti Free Tablet Registration 2023:
- Go to the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research and Training Institute’s official website.
- Locate and click on the “Application for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET” link on the website’s homepage.
- A new page will appear; click on the “Registration Link” option on that page.
- On the screen, another page will display. Fill out the form with your mobile phone number and click the submit button.
- The signup form will appear on the screen after your cellphone number has been properly validated.
- Fill out the registration form with all of the essential information, making sure it is accurate and full.
- You must also upload all of the required papers as mentioned.
- After entering the necessary information and uploading the needed documents, click the submit button to finish the registration process.
FAQs on Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana
a) How does the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana work?
- The Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana is a program that seeks to give low-income students free tablets. These students will receive MHT-CET/JEE/NEET 2025 test preparation as well as access to online classes.
b) How do I apply for the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana in 2023?
- To register for the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana in 2023, go to the Mahatma Jyotiba Fule Research and Training Institute’s official website. Locate and click on the “Application for MHT-CET/JEE/NEET” link. Follow the registration instructions and complete the form with the relevant information. Upload the required papers and fill out the registration form.
c) What documents are needed to complete the registration process?
- The following papers must be submitted during the registration process: Aadhar Card, 9th Class Mark Sheet, Caste Certificate (for restricted groups), 10th Exam ID Card, Residential Proof, and Non-criminal Certificate.
d) How can I get a duplicate of my Aadhar card?
- You may get a copy of your Aadhar card by going to the official Aadhar Card website or going to the local Aadhar Card enrollment center. To receive a copy of your Aadhar card, follow the procedures and give the required papers and information.