Ladli Behna Yojana 2023, Apply Online, Form PDF, Eligibility & Documents are now available on this web page. Also, you will be able to apply for Ladli Behna Yojana Online Registration through the official website of the portal @ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in. Get all required information related to the Ladli Behna Yojana Application Form PDF download. Along with that, we will provide you with the Benefits, Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents. Additionally, we are going to explain to you the online procedure to apply for Ladli Behna Yojana 2023.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Apply Online
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a scheme called “Ladli Behna Yojana”. It was announced on 28th January 2023 by the Madhya Pradesh CM “Shivraj Singh Chouhan”. The main motive of this yojana is to provide financial help to women from lower and middle-class households. Hence, they will receive a monthly amount of Rs 1,000 for 5 years in their accounts as part of the campaign. So, the poor woman of the state can apply for this scheme and can get benefited.
Furthermore, this yojana has been launched under schemes for the welfare of women in India. And also, to celebrate the 65th birth anniversary of the CM of Madhya Pradesh. Moreover, because of financial support from this scheme, will enhance the lives of women in the state. Women will be able to provide their children with milk, fruits, and veggies with the money they receive through this Ladli Behna Yojana. Overall with the help of this scheme, women of our country can strengthen their families. So, if you also want to apply for this yojana and are eligible for the scheme. Then you may apply online for the Ladli Behna Yojana and get financial benefits for your family.
Ladli Behna Yojana Form PDF Download – Highlights
|Yojan Name||Ladli Behna Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Launched Date||28th January 2023|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Help|
|Amount||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Beneficiary||Women of the state|
|PDF Download||Click Here|
|Post-Category||State Govt Scheme|
MP Ladli Behna Scheme 2023 – Benefits & Objectives
- Firstly, Ladli Behna Scheme is a great initiative taken by the Madhya Pradesh government for empowering women.
- Under this scheme, the state government of Madhya Pradesh is going to provide financial aid to eligible women in the state.
- The eligible women will get Rs. 1000/- per month for 5 years in their respective bank accounts.
- The application forms for Ladli Bahna Yojana have started today. And the Forms will be filled from 25 March to 20 April.
- The scheme provides financial assistance in the form of a fixed deposit, which can be withdrawn by the women.
- With help of this yojana, women can grow in various sectors and they can make themselves financially stable.
- The Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Scheme Online Apply is an online platform where applicants can apply for the scheme and track the status of their application.
- Thus, the state government has taken this step to improve the financial condition of the economically weaker section of society.
Eligibility & Documents Required for Ladli Behan Yojna
If you want to apply for the Ladli Behna Yojana, you need to meet the eligibility criteria for Scheme. The following are the eligibility criteria & documents required for the Yojana;
- Firstly, the women applying for the scheme must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, married, divorced, and widowed women will be eligible.
- The age of women applying for the scheme should lie between 23 to 60 years old.
- Women whose income or family income is below 2.5 lacks yearly can apply for the scheme.
- If an applicant owns the land of 5 acres or less than that then also they are eligible.
- And most importantly, the women must be belonging to the Economic Weaker Section.
- All women belonging to SC, ST, OWD, and UR categories are eligible to apply for the scheme.
List of Important Documents Required
Here are the Ladli Behna Scheme Documents which will be required at the time of applying online;
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Pan card
- Rashan Card
- Proof of permanent address
- Passbook for the respective bank
- Mobile number
How to Apply Online for Ladli Behna Yojana 2023?
All interested applicants who want to apply for the Ladli Behna Yojana can follow the below-given steps and procedures;
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the Ladli Behna Yojana Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the new registration option.
- After that, a new page will open you need to read all the instructions carefully and click on continue.
- Now a new page will open, here you have to enter all the required details.
- You will need to gather documents such as the birth certificate of the woman, the Aadhaar card of the woman, and all the documents which are required.
- After, filling out the application form, attach all the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Now, submit the application form, and then you need to wait for approval from the officials of the portal.
- So, in this way, your online registration process for Ladli Behna will be completed successfully.
- And after your application is approved, you will receive financial assistance for the woman.
Note:- The application forms for Ladli Bahna Yojana have started today. Under this scheme, Rs 1,000 will be transferred to the accounts of eligible sisters of the state on the 10th of every month. Forms will be filled from 25 March to 20 April.
FAQs related to Ladli Behna Yojana
Q.1 What is Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Ans. Under this scheme, ₹ 1000 per month i.e. ₹ 12000 every year will be directly transferred to the bank account of all the sisters of Madhya Pradesh. So that all women can nurture their children properly.
Q.2 Who can take advantage of Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
Ans. Except for the sisters of income tax-paying families, all the sisters of the state will get benefit from this scheme.
Q.3 How much money do you get in Ladli Bahna?
Ans. Under the Ladli Behna Yojana, all the sisters of the state will get ₹ 1000 per month and 12 thousand will come directly to the bank account in a year.
Q.4 When will I get the money from Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Ans. All the sisters of Madhya Pradesh will start getting money from the Ladli Behna scheme in the month of June.
Q.5 Who is eligible for Ladli Bahna Yojana?
Ans. All sisters who are above 18 years of age and whose family does not pay any tax are eligible for Ladli Behna Yojana.