Attention farmers, Maharastra government has recently launched a beneficial scheme for the farmers. This scheme is called “Kusum Mahaurja”. This scheme is basically designed for the Maharastra farmers to provide agricultural facilities. This article will drive you to the entire and deep details about Maharastra Kusum Mahaurja Registration. The state government presents this scheme to encourage agricultural activities and motivate farmers to do this. If you are a Maharastra farmer then read this post carefully. Here we will discuss all the information about Kusum Mahaurja i.e. registration process, official website, eligibility criteria, documents, etc.
Kusum Mahaurja Registration 2023
To provide the benefit of this scheme, the government has started www.mahaurja.com Kusum registration through online mode. Every eligible farmer will get a solar agriculture pump. Farmers do not need to pay for this. These solar pumps will be provided at a 95% subsidy. Employees of the government will come and they will do the installation process of the solar pump. You can directly visit the official website to do the online registration for Kusum Yojana. After the registration, all things will be done under MEDA Company fully named Maharashtra Energy Development Agency. This process comes under Maha Krushi Urja Abhiyan.
If you want to get a solar pump for agriculture then you need to understand the Kusum Mahaurja scheme application process. You should know how to apply for this scheme. Only eligible farmers can apply for this scheme. Maharastra government will look into every farmer’s condition and then provide subsidies.
Maharastra Kusum Mahaurja Scheme – Highlights
|Post Name||Kusum Mahaurja Registration|
|Aim||To provide Solar Pumps for Agricultural Activities|
|Scheme Process Done By||MEDA (Maharashtra Energy Development Agency)|
|Abhhiyan Name||Maha Krushi Urja Abhiyan|
Procedure for Kusum Mahaurja Online Registration 2023
If you are interested in the online registration of Kusum Solar Registration then you can follow the below points. The following points are:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Kusum Mahaurja Scheme.
- This link will redirect you to the official website.
- Here, you have to select the Solar option from the home page.
- You are required to complete the login process by giving your user id and password.
- Now, you are logged in to the website.
- Then, click on Kusum Solar Pump Yojna.
- A new web page will open.
- If you have Diesel Pump Then click on “Yes” otherwise click on “No”.
- A form will open before you.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Enter the OTP for the confirmation of the application form.
- Now click on verify option and a preview of the application can be seen.
- Submit the application.
- Now you have to enter some details like communication details, Kharif/Rabi, bank account details(bank name, branch, account holder name, account number), address, etc.
- Upload all the documents.
- Agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Now click on submit button for successful registration.
- Your submission of the application is completed here.
kusum.mahaurja.com login online
The beneficiary login process has mentioned here. If you are a beneficiary then you can complete the login process.
- In the first step, visit Kusum Mahaurja Solar Pump’s official website.
- You will see a home page.
- Here, you have to click on the Beneficiary Login option.
- You can see the login page, Here, you have to enter the application number and password.
- Then, click on the Login Button.
- If your given information is true then you are logged in successfully.
Required Documents for Solar Pump Registration
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card with passport-size photos
- Bank passbook copy or canceled check copy.
- If you have partnered(farmland, water) with someone then you have to apply for a No-objection affidavit of your partner.
- Land record Papers
Maharashtra Kusum Solar Beneficiary Selection Criteria
If you have 2.5 acres of agricultural land then you can eligible for a 3 HP DC pump. For 5 acres 5 HP DC pump, If you are holding more than 5 acres then you can eligible for a 7.5 HP DC Solar Pump.
If you are taking benefit of something like this scheme( Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana Phase-1 & 2 or CM Solar Krishi Pump Yojana) then you can not apply for this scheme.
Contact Details of Kusum Mahaurja Scheme
|Location||Address/ Contact Number|
|Mumbai||022 – 4968558|
|Headquarters Address||Maharashtra Energy Development Agency: Aundh Road, Near Animal Husbandry Commissionerate, Opposite Spicer College, Aundh, Pune – 411007.|