Kuno National Park Safari Ticket Booking Online is now available in this Article. Kuno National Park is a national park in Madhya Pradesh, India. It was established in 1981 as a wildlife sanctuary with an initial area of 344.686 km2 (133.084 sq mi) in the Sheopur and Morena districts. In 2018, it was given the status of a national park. If you are planning to spend your holiday in a natural manner, then you have to book a tour of the Kuno National Park Safari. In the article, we will discuss the process of the Kuna National Park Online Booking, Safari Ticket Price, Timing & contact details, etc. To grab more information read this article till the end.
Kuno National Park Safari Ticket Booking Online
As we all know, Kuno National Park is one of the most popular National parks in India. It is one of the most unique destinations for all wildlife lovers and enthusiasts people. This area which has become a National Park today started out as a sanctuary of about 350 sq. km. And was in the shape of a leaf with Kuno river forming the main center spine. In 2018, Kuno became changed from Wildlife Sanctuary to National Park. You can explore the experience of Wildlife and Nature.
If you want to spend an adventurous tour of Kuno National Park, then book a ticket to Kuno National Park. Konu has lots of various species and it is one of the most popular parks. This is also famous for the cheetahs. Now, you can easily book the ticket online while sitting at home. In this article, we will provide you with the complete process of ticket booking of Kuno Nation Portal, Ticket price, important guidelines and instructions, and so on. So, read this article to get more details.
Kuno National Park Safari Online Ticket Booking – Highlights
|Article about||Kuno National Park Safari Ticket Booking Online, Timing & Ticket Prices|
|Location||Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Ticket Price||Available Below|
|Ticket Booking Link||Click Here|
|Helpline Number||9424791938, 9907216080|
Procedure for Kuno National Park Safari Ticket Booking Online
To book the online ticket for the Kuno National Park Safari, you have to some steps which are given below:-
- First of all, visit the official portal of Kuno National Park i.e https://www.kunonationalpark.org/.
- The home page will open on your screen. Click on the Safari booking button which is mentioned at the top of the page.
- You will reach the next page of the ticket booking site. Here, you have to log in if you are not registered on this portal then first registered yourself that clicking on the registration
- After clicking on the registration is detailed registration form will be opened on your screen filled the registration form with the required details like name phone number date of the birth email and extra then click on the proceed button.
- After that, you have to verify your mobile and email click on the send OTP and send mail button and verify yours.
- After very find your email and mobile number you will be registered successfully.
- After that, log in and your profile will be open here filled in the details carefully. You have to add bank details to your profile.
- After that click on the book permit, after clicking it you will be reached the homepage.
- Home page clicks on the three buttons on the homepage you have to see some options on the menu tab.
- Hair clicks on the national park column and then selects Kuno National park.
- After the ceiling in the colon National park, there they will ask you the question How do you want to Go? Click on the four-wheeler option.
- Then, you have to select your duration. The ticket booking interface will open on your screen.
- This page contains Permit Details. You have to fill in details regarding the tourist, filled the detail like person quantity, their name, date, etc.
- After entering the captcha click on the Book your Permit button. Now, click on proceed to payment.
- After making payment, your ticket will be booked, a pdf file will send to your mobile number and email. Download it and enjoy your visit.
Prohibited things at Kuno Nationa Park
Here is the list of the Thing and acts which tourist is forbidden to do. So, read the given list:-
- Don’t enter the Park with firearms/explosives.
- Smoking & light a fire is prohibited.
- You also don’t carry or play a transistor or tape recorder or any other musical gadget. And also Don’t blow the horn.
- Don’t litter with cans, bottles, plastic bags, or any garbage inside the park. Dispose of any garbage once you come out.
- Don’t get down, unless told by the guide.
- Don’t extract/remove any kind of forest property.
- Don’t shoot with a gun, shoot with the camera.
- Don’t apply strong-smelling perfumes or deodorants. Animals are sensitive to smell. A strong fragrance may also attract bees or other insects to you.
Kuno National Park Safari Timings
In this part of the article, we will give you complete details regarding the Kuno National Park Safari timing. We also discuss here all the schedule of ticket booking. So, read it carefully:-
|Morning||6:00 AM to 9:30 AM|
|Evening||4:00 PM to 6:00 PM.|
- Bookings will open for October 2022 on August 29th, 2022.
- Bookings will open for November 2022 on September 2nd, 2022.
- Bookings will open for December 2022, on September 6th, 2022.
- Booking will open for the next 120 days on 8th Sept 2022.
- The ticket booking online will start on the day of booking after 11 am.
Kuno National Park Safari Ticket Price
Here are the complete details regarding the Ticket price of the Kunio National Price. Look at the below process:-
|Park Safari Ticket Price||750/- per person|
|Service Fees||30/- Per Booking|
|Portal Fees||25.42/- R.S|
Kuno National Park Safari Contact Details
In this section, we will provide you with a complete list of contact details. You can see this below:-
Kuno National Park, Saran Aharwani, Madhya Pradesh- 473775
|Contact Number||9424791938, 9907216080|
|Helpline Number||07530 – 220004,|