Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing: Kinner Kailash is in the Kinnaur district of Himachal Pradesh. It is a very well-known consecrated place in which, each year, so many individuals visit and adore God. Hindus and Buddhists call the Kinner Kailash Yatra to reverence their god. The stature of the Kinner Kailash is 6050 meters.
SoKalpa’s sub-regional and traveler subdivision officer proclaimed the Kinner Kailash Yatra registration in 2023. In the Yatra supreme, 75 took part in the Yatra, in which 60 applicants listed themselves online and the other 15 listed offline. Very day, only 60 applicants register on the authorized internet site. So do register for Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 before the 1st of August 2023. When the seats are complete of 60 applicants, the internet site is previously shut.
About Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023
The Kinnaur Kailash is locally identified as Kinner Kailash Yatra. Himachal Pradesh is one of India’s favorite states for followers and hunters. The state entices many supporters, followers, and travelers from all over the world. The state comprises practically 100% hilly areas. On the north side of the state, there lies the protracted variety of the Himalayas foothill. All adventure pathway fans wish to visit the famous hiking routes of the state.
This hiking way is very well-known in the state. Voyagers wait for the opening dates of this road. The trackway comprises 34 Km of two-way distance on both edges, 17 Km up and down. Hence this year, we all know that the yatra was begun on the 15th of August, 2022. Next year in 2023, the Yatra trek will start again in the equivalent month. Here in this article post, we offer basic information about the Kinner Kailash Yatra Registration 2023, the Online Reservation Procedure, the Cost Value of the Yatra, and other beneficial data for you.
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 Registration Date, Booking, Cost, Timing – Overview
|Topic About||Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 Registration Date, Online Booking, Trek Cost, Route & Timing|
|Name of the Yatra||Kinner Kailash Yatra|
|Article type||Online registration|
|For the years||2023|
|Announced by||Sub-divisional and tourist department officer Dr. Mj Shshank Gupta.|
|Yatra Dates||1st August to 15th August|
|Registration process||Online for the 60 applicants Offline for 15 applicants|
|Total candidates||75 in a single day|
|Official website||Updated soon|
|Post Category||Yatra Registration|
Requirements for Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023
- Travelers must have all the compulsory credentials with them.
- For Indian dedicates, an Aadhar card is required for online registration.
- A foreign passport is necessary as identity proof.
- Only 60 applicants do registration on the authorized internet site in a single day.
- For authorized registration, visiting the concerned subdivision’s office is mandatory.
- Only physically fit applicants come for the Kinner Kailash
- Kedarnath Yatra Registration 2023 Process
- Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023, Opening & Closing Date
- manimaheshyatra.hp.gov.in Helicopter Booking
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Registration
- Kartarpura Sahib Corridor 2023 Registration Online
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 Online Slot Booking Process
Fundamentally, the Kinner Kailash Yatra ends at Parvati Kund, more than 14,000 feet tall from sea level. A 79 Ft tall Shiv Linga is situated on the adobe of Lord Shiva. The trust is that Goddess Parwati formed this Kund, and Lord Shiva was using this residence for his assembly with other Gods and Goddesses. The walk of 17 km on one side is challenging. At the recompense at the end, the settlement gives all the followers an enchanted sensation.
The facts for you to know before scheduling to contribute to the consecrated hiking occurrence of Kinner Kailash are given in the underneath segment of the article. You reserve Book Yatra Slots as the management of the Yatra proclaims the date of the subsequent Yatra season. The procedure of ticket reservation will be accessible online or offline in both approaches.
Important Dates & Trek Cost of Kinner Kailash Yatra
The HP and HPTDC administration will choose the price of the Hiking or Yatra when the opening date is broadcasted for the following year, 2023. So far, last year’s Kinner Kailash Yatra 2022 price was about Rs 22,000. We will update you on the cost of the following year’s Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023.
|Registration Starting Date||Already started.|
|Last Date for the Registration||1st August 2023|
|Starting Date of Yatra||1 August 2023|
|End Date of Yatra||15 August 2023|
Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023 Online Registration
- Firstly, go to the certified internet site of Kinnaur District, Himachal Pradesh.
- On the homepage, hit on the event selection.
- Now, select a date from the unfilled slot and tap on it.
- The application form appears on your screen.
- After that, give the required particulars on the registration.
- Upload all the obligatory credentials for registration.
- In last, hit on the submit selection.
- With these stages, 60 applicants do online registration in one day.
- After finishing the 60 applicants’ the registration slot will be shut automatically.
- The rest 15 applicants do registration by offline procedure or wait for the following day.
Route & Timing for Kinner Kailash Yatra 2023
- Preliminary Point of The Yatra- Tangling village, The Base Camp for the followers.
- The management will divide all the followers conferring on the available capacity at the next camp.
- The subsequent camp is in Maling Khata, which is 9 km far from the base camp.
- The explorers and followers will stay here overnight, rest and arrange for hiking to the next point.
- The following and concluding Point is Kinnar Kailash, which is 9 km distant from the relaxation camp.
- Parvati Kund will be a place in between, where followers stay and revitalize themselves with the magic sensation of the Kinner Kailash.
- Parvati Kund is 1 km before the initial point of the Yatra.
I hope you got factual information from this article, keep visiting our page for more information, and give your feedback through comments. It would be really helpful for us, so I can come up with more interesting and catchy articles, which would illuminate you with the light of knowledge.