All the people from Lucknow now booked their OPD Services at Lucknow-based King George’s Medical University. If you want to grab the Treatment from KGMU OPD then first you have to complete the online appointment for it. whether you are an existing patient or a new patient. You can register and schedule appointments for the KGMU OPD online right now. There is an online appointment booking website. This option is also accessible if you wish to make an appointment using a phone number or an SMS. This essay will go over every stage.
KGMU OPD Registration
In this section, We have shared information regarding the KGMU OPD Online Registration. So King George’s Medical University is a very famous medical hospital and college in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Basically, the location of this hospital is Lucknow District of Uttar Pradesh. Many of the patients visit the KGMU OPD for their treatment. Due to Covid-19, you must now make an online appointment before going to the hospital if you wish to see the OPD. A select few people will schedule appointments online to visit the hospital in order to minimize the number of people present at once in one location. It is crucial to finish the online registration process in order to schedule a Visit the Medical College’s official website to complete the KGMU OPD Online Registration.
KGMU OPD Online – Highlights
|Name of OPD||KGMU OPD|
|Offered by||King George’s Medical Universit|
|KGMU OPD Booking Number||0522-3539333|
|KGMU OPD Holiday List 2023||Download PDF|
|Mode of KGMU OPD Registration||Online Mode|
|KGMU OPD Ticket Costing||1Rs /-|
|OPD Schedule||Click Here|
List of Departments in KGMU OPD
There are many of the department Services which were offered by the KGMU OPD. In this section, we have listed all the Department Name:-
- Orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Orthopedic surgery
- Orthohinolaryngology and head-neck surgery
- Pediatrics and preventative Dentistry
- Plastic surgery
- Secretary of public health dentistry
- Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine
- Respiratory medicine
- Sports medicine sports injury
- Trauma surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Anesthesiology Critical Care
- Cardiovascular and thoracic surgery
- Clinical hematology
- Community medicine
- Conservative dentistry and Endodontics
- Dermatology, Venerology, and leprosy
- Emergency medicine
- Endocrine surgery
- Family medicine
- Geriatric mental
- health Medical
- Medical Oncology
- Medicine Nephrology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Oral Pathology
- Oral medicine and radiology
KGMU OPD Appointment Registration @ors.gov.in
In this section, we have shared the very easy steps for the KGMU OPD Registration. For booking Online OPD first you have complete the Registration process for the KGMU OPD.
- First of all, You have to Navigate the official Website to book a teleconsultation appointment or book an appointment for a physical visit with OPD Doctor.
- Now you will be redirected to the Homepage.
- On the homepage, you can see kinds of Options, like book teleconsultation appointments, physical appointments, lab reports, blood availability, and payment.
- So click on the book appointment now option to go physically for your checkup.
- Then complete the State-Wise list that is open before you.
- Kindly, select your state name which is Uttar Pradesh.
- All the hospital names that exist in UP will be open in front of yours.
- From all these, you have to choose king George Medical University.
- On the next page, which year wise the first option is the appointment for physical consultation with a doctor.
- When the patient already take an appointment, then you can also check your appointment status, and download the appointment slip.
- The patient can also cancel their appointment from this portal.
- But we have to click on the first option which is for a physical consultation appointment.
- After that, you have to select a new appointment. If you take an appointment first time then you have to click on the first option.
- Now, select the first option new appointment.
- And you have to enter your mobile number and fill in the captcha code.
- Kindly Enter the OTP Code which was received on your Number.
- Then you can see the details about your Aadhaar.
- If you have Aadhar then enter your Aadhaar number.
- After entering, the Aadhar number you need to choose the department name in which you want to visit.
- After choosing a department a complete table with available options and how many seats are available is open in front of your screen.
- You can change the date according to your need if there is no date available for your visit date.
- After choosing your date, you have to follow the procedure and you will easily take an appointment online.
- In the last just, enter Your Aadhar number and proceed with your appointment.
KGMU OPD Contact Number
- Address: King George’s Medical University,
- (Erstwhile Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University),
- Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, INDIA – 226003
- PBX: +91 522 2257451, 2257452,2257453
- Fax No. : +91 522 2257539
- E-Mail: [email protected]