Kedarnath Yatra Registration 2023, Step-by-Step Guide, Rules, Fees & Opening Date – Kedarnath temple is one of the most visited temples by Sanatan followers. Millions of people visit this temple every year. Registration is a part of the Kedarnath Yatra that need to do with every pilgrimage. Kedarnath Temple, Uttarakhand had been closed due to Corona Pandemic. Now people are waiting to visit this temple. The date of opening has not yet been announced by the officials. But you will get Kedarnath Yatra Registration 2023 Process in this article so that you can register your family.
About Kedarnath Yatra Registration 2023
Rudraprayag is a district of Uttarakhand where Kedarnath Mandir is located. Kedarnath yatra is fascinating due to the Himalayan Mountains. Himalaya makes it a beautiful journey. This is the largest shiva temple in Uttarakhand. Kedarnath Dham is surrounded by three sides of mountains. 22000 feet, 21600 feet, and 22700 feet Bharat Khand are the sides of this temple. You can also see the five rivers’ (Madhuganga, Mandakini, Saraswati, Swarnagauri, and Kshirganga) confluence.
There is an official website for the registration process but you should have all details. If you want to know the registration process then read this article. As per the official news, Kedarnath Char Dham Yatra will start in mid-May 2023. There are many activities that can be done such as aarti, worship, etc. You will be given a pass for entry. After registration, you will be able to get a pass. You need to visit an official website that has been set up Board of Management of Kedarnath Yatra Uttarakhand.
Kedarnath Yatra Uttarakhand 2023 Registration – Highlights
|Post Name||Kedarnath Yatra Registration 2023|
|Registration process||Through official website|
|Address||UK Saket, Lane Number 07, Canal Road Dehradun, Uttarakhand – 248001|
|Pilgrim’s Support Timings||Monday to Saturday 10 am to 5 pm|
Procedure for Kedarnath Yatra Online Registration 2023
You have to complete the online registration process before visiting the temple. It is compulsory for all pilgrimage. I have mentioned all the registration steps below:
- In the first place, you have to visit the official website of Badrinath Kedarnath temple.
- A new web page will open before you as shown in the below image.
- On this page, you have to click on the registration/log in button.
- You will land on the new page.
- Here, you have to click on the new registration button.
- Now you need to input some important information such as mobile number, devotee name, select gender, and mail.
- In the last step, you need to enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- After that, you will be asked for OTP.
- You have to enter OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now your registration process is completed.
Kedarnath Yatra 2023 e Pass Download Online
This is a holy journey for all pilgrimages. As we know that we have to use the official website to download the E-pass:
- In the first place, you are required to log in to the official website.
- Then, you can see the pass of all family members on the dashboard section.
- You can click for download.
- Take a printout for Yatra.
Badrinath Temple Yatra Contact Details
- Address – UK Head Office Shri Badarinath Kedarnath Temple Committee-UK Saket, Lane Number 07, Canal Road Dehradun-Uttarakhand-248001
- Email Id – support-ucdb[at]uk[dot]gov[dot]in
Q.1 How to register for Kedarnath Yatra 2022?
You just need to visit the official website of the Kedarnath temple for the registration process. https://badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in is built by the government for the pilgrimage.
Q.2 Is an e-pass required for Kedarnath 2022?
You can get E-pass online and it is mandatory for every visitor.
Q.3 Can I visit Kedarnath without registration?
Due to covid – 19, you have to complete the registration process. Without registration, you can not visit.
Q.4 Is a medical certificate required for Kedarnath?
Yes. You should be fit physically and mentally.