Kartarpur Corridor 2022-2023 Registration, Online Booking, Fees & Helpline Number: The central Government Of India has finally reopened the Kartarpur Gurdwara Corridor. This is the largest Gurdwara in the world of Sikhism. This Gurdwara is open for both Pakistani and Indian. Kartarpur corridor was closed for over a year due to the Pandemic.
But, now the registration for Kartar Pur has been started. Kartarpur corridor is the visa-free border crossing that joins the Indian border to the Gurdwara in Pakistan. It will be going to reopen its doors on 17 November. So, in this article, we will discuss the details regarding Kartarpura Sahib Corridor 2023 Registration Online. To grab more information, read this article till the end.
Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration
The Kartarpur Sahib Gurdwara is situated in the Narowal district of Punjab, Pakistan. It is just 4.5 km from the border near Dera Baba Nanak. This is a holy site for the Sikh community. It will now be open again to Indian pilgrims after one year through the corridor. According to the source, we will receive information that the construction work of the Corridor(4.2 km long) was complete now. It is just done before the 550th birthday of the Guru Nanak Dev Ji, in 2019. It is very sacred for the Sikh community because here GURU Nanak Dev Ji spent their last 18 years.
So here, we will discuss the Kartarpur Corridor Online Registration for 2023. As we already mentioned that central government planned to open the Kartarpur corridor to people of the Sikh religion. It is decided to open on the occasion of Prakash Utsav of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is going to be open after a long period. To check the details regarding Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration, Online Booking, Fees Helpline Number, and so on. Scroll down for more information.
|Article Name||Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration | Online Booking, Fees, Helpline Number|
|Location||Narowal district of Punjab, Pakistan|
|Distance Kartarpur||4.5 km from the border near Dera Baba Nanak|
|Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration Fees||No registration Fees|
|Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Entry Fees For Indian||USD 20$|
|Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Entry Fees For Pakistani||Do not pay any entry fee|
|Kartarpur Corridor Helpline Number||01724111905|
|Ticket Booking Website||Click Here|
|Official Web Portal||https://prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in|
Kartarpur Corridor entry fees
In this section, we will mention the fees for entry into Kartarpur Corridor. There is a difference between the Indian and Pakistani fees for entry. Both categories are mentioned below:-
- Kartarpur Corridor entry fees For Indians:- The Pilgrims, who belong to India, entering through the corridor will have to pay US$ 20 at the entry point. There is fully free-of-cost transportation and other services. There is no arrangement for Pilgrims to stay at Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur overnight.
- Kartarpur Corridor entry fees For Pakistani:- The Pilgrims, who belong to Pakistan, using the Wahga border need not pay any entry fee. They can visit Gurdwara Darbar Sahib Kartarpur on the Pakistani entry side, and they are not allowed to return via the Corridor. They are allowed to stay overnight inside Gurdwara.
Kartarpur Corridor Online Booking at prakashpurb550.
prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in is an online portal for the registration of Sikh devotees for the Kartarpur corridor. It is reopened for the coming Parkash Parv, the 550 birthday of the Guru Nanak. To online booking of the Kartarpur corridor, you can be registered on the prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in portal. There is no requirement for a visa for visiting the Kartar Pur corridor. But apart from this, you must have a passport. Here, an applicant can book their slot in advance, as per the date available. After the application, if your slot is confirmed, they will send electronic travel authorization (ETA) to your email address, provided at the time of registration. It is necessary for Pilgrims that, they bring with them a copy of the ETA to Dera Baba Nanak ICP. And you must also read all the instructions before the plan to the visit Kartarpur corridor.
Procedure for Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration Online
To Kartarpur Corridor 2023 Registration online, there are complete details given in the below section, it is helpful for those people who want to visit Kartarpur Corridor. Details are given below:-
- First of all, Visit the official portal for online booking, the link is prakashpurb550.mha.gov.in.
- A homepage will appear on the screen. After that click on the Apply Online button.
- Now, there are two options, Passport Holder or OCI Cardholder. Click on the appropriate one.
- Then, select the date, which is available to visit. After that click on the continue button.
- Now, a registration form will be open on your screen. Fill out the details as required.
- Then, click on the “Save & Continue” button to proceed with the application.
- In the end, your registration is done. Now, applicants can download the application form for future reference. You can also take a printout of it.
- There is an important thing to remember, your visit details and time will be available on the Kartarpur Corridor registration 2023 form
Documents required to visit Kartarpur Corridor
There is a list of documents, which is required for booking and visiting the Kartarpur Corridor. All the lists are given below:-
- Covid-19 negative test reports and Cerficate
- Visa is not required
- Adhar card of the applicant
- Pan card of the applicant
- passport size photograph
Kartarpur Corridor Helpline Number & Contact Details
|Kartarpur Corridor Support Help Line||Details|
|For Punjab Residents||1100|
|For International/Other States||01724111905|
|Support Email Id||[email protected]|
Kartarpur Corridor Pilgrimage Instructions
There are instructions for pilgrims to visit Kartarpur sahib Corridor, which people must keep in mind. This is the latest instruction released by the authority in 2023 for visitors. First things, keep in mind that, they must have valid passports. There is no Kartarpur corridor registration fee. The second thing is, the OCI card holder needs to fill in OCI card details in the registration form.
Applicants should check the details in the registration form carefully. You can check the spelling of the name, date of birth, etc. Because if anything will be wrong your registration will be canceled. A passport-size photograph is also required. It is under the 300 KB scan copy of the passport’s first and last page under the 500 KB. And the first page of the OCI card which scans under 500 kb in size. These are all required in the registration form.
Instruction for Kartarpur Sahib corridor visitor online booking
To know about the instructions for the Kartarpur sahib registration, so, look at the below description. we will provide all of the instructions given below:-
- First of all, it is clear that visitors will go in the morning and have to return on the same day as the visiting date.
- Visitors can only visit the Kartar Pur Sahib corridor, they are not allowed to see outside places.
- Visitors can carry currency but as per the RBI regulation.
- There is not allowed any smoking drinking or use of Tambaku because it is a Tambacoo-free zone.
- You just carry the 7- kg weight of luggage including a drinking water bottle otherwise any other thing will not be allowed.
- The visitors are responsible for their relatives and belongings. If anyone finds the left-out belongings must be delivered to the authorities available at the Darbar Sahib. So that we can find their relatives and give them.
- Eco-friendly material, preferably cloth bags should be used & surroundings should be kept clean.
- Do not touch any unattended articles. Inform them about anything suspicious to the authorities.
- Playing loud music and photographing others without permission may not be done.
Kartarpur Corridor Tempreture
|Maximum Temperature||41 °C|
|Minimum Temperature||6 °C|
|Annual Rainfall||1.113 mm|
Kartarpur Corridor Distance
There is a complete list of distances of the Kartarpur sahib. Details are given below:-
- Distance from Amritsar 45 km by NH354B
- Distance from Batala 24 km by District Road
- Distance from Gurdaspur 30 km by NH354
- Distance from Jalandhar 112 km via Batala