Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka 2023-24
As we all know, the state Government of Karnataka has provided very beneficial schemes for the students. Now again, the state government of Karnataka has come up with a new welfare Scheme that’s named “Nishulk Bhagya Free Laptop Scheme” we can also say “Free Laptop Scheme”. The Government started this scheme the giving benefit to students who have done their board examinations and are going pursue courses in various fields Engineering, Information Technology, Medical, etc. And this Free Laptop Scheme has given benefits to those students who belong to Scheduled caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) communities.
This Scheme will support the state’s deserving students and keep further education running smoothly. The primary goal of this scheme launch was to provide benefits to students who are members of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, or Other Backward Classes. If we have talked about the budget of this scheme so around Rs, 311 crores will be spent by the Karnataka State Government for the successful implementation of this scheme. And the concerned authorities have set to goal to provide the benefits of this scheme to 36,000 students of the SC / ST category. If you want to apply for this scheme then stay tuned to our post and learn how to apply online for the Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2o23.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme Apply Online – Overview
|Topic Name||Free Laptop Scheme by Karnataka Govt|
|Started by||Karnataka Government and associated Education Department|
|Main Target||The main objective is to provide laptops for SC/ST students|
|Beneficiary||Students belonging to Karnataka|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline -Both|
|total Budget||Nearly 113 crore|
|Estimated No. of Students||Approx 1.75 lakh|
Aim of Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
So the govt of Karanataka has set various objectives for the Free Laptop Scheme. In the Given section, we have shared all the important objectives of this scheme:-
- The Main Target of the Free Laptop Scheme is to give digital education to students which will be very beneficial for future studies.
- Mainly this scheme has only provided benefits to the students associated with Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) who are financially weak and are not able to buy laptops.
- The Govt has also hope that this scheme will motivate the students who have passed their board examination with higher marks and will also help in their higher studies.
- And the Education ratio will be also increased.
List of Courses under Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana
Under this scheme, some of the best courses will be provided to the students:-
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic colleges.
- Postgraduate courses.
- Studying in First Grade Colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka
- First of all, All the students should be permanent residents of Karnataka state.
- And the student should come from the Scheduled Caste (SC0 and Scheduled Tribes (ST).
- Despite that, the student must have been admitted to any government college.
Important Documents for Scheme:
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Board Examination Result
- Bank Account linked with Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
How to Apply Online for Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka 2023?
- First of all, You have to navigate the official Website of the Karnataka Education Department.
- Now you will land on the homepage of the Website.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the free laptop scheme option.
- After that, you need to click on the free laptop application pdf.
- So you have to just download the application form pdf from.
- Then, In the application form, you need to fill in some required details.
- After filling in all the required details submit it to the college administration.
- Finally, your application process for the Free Laptop scheme is completed.
Note:- This is Post is only for the information purpose because the Free Laptop Scheme in Karnataka in the year 2023-23 is not confirmed by the Government till now. When the govt has officially launched this scheme we will update every single details on our website hindiprocess.com