Kanha Safari Online Booking, Ticket Price, and Timing: If you are from Madhya Pradesh and planning an adventure trip with your family, then don’t miss out on the “Kanha Safari National Park”. This is a place where you can spend a very good time with your family or Friends. Summer is beginning in India and it’s the right time to pack your bags and get a break from your routine. Don’t waste your time and book the online Ticket for the Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh. You know guys, this place is also famous for its cultural and historical richness.
Along with Kanha Safari National Park, you can also explore the Chausath Yogini temple, Dumna Nature reserve, Dhuandhar falls, etc. In this post, we will put information about Kanha Safari Park like Kanha Safari online Booking, Kanha Safari Ticket Price, Park Timing, and guidelines for Kanha Park. Stay tuned to the end of this post.
About Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh
India has a multitude of natural diversity owing to its unique geographical location. India is probably the only country in the world having such a wide array of seasons. There are abundant rainfall, chilling winters, and scorching summers. All of them pioneer the beauty of India. Our country is also famous for its biodiversity regions, visitors have come to India from all over the world. If you are from out of India and want to visit this beautiful and wild piece of heaven then you must check out the Kanha Jungle Safari Tour. This is a place fully filled with beautiful nature, fun, peace, etc. Check here for all the information related to Kanha Safari online booking.
So the Kanha National Park was originally a part of the Gondwana or the “Land of the Gonds”. The Beautiful forest of the Kanha Tiger Reserve has been reserved by two indigenous tribes of Central India, the Gonds, and the Baigas. And in the current time, the surroundings of the Kanha reserve are still occupied by the villagers of these tribes. This place is situated in the Mandla and Balaghat districts, of Madhya Pradesh. Despite the Kanha Safari National Park covering an area of 50 sq km and 300 sq km, the Kanha Reserve together forms a greater area of 1,949 sq km. So, don’t wait to spend your holidays at home, get ready for an amazing adventure journey.
- Chhatbir Zoo Online Ticket Booking & Price
- Patna Zoo Tickets Price & Booking Online
- Gorewada Zoo Online Ticket Booking & Entry Price
- Kuno National Park Safari Ticket Booking Online
- Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park Ticket Booking
Kanha Safar Cost/Ticket Price
There are many people who are not finding the fixed price of the Kanha Safari Cost. So for helping the people, we have disclosed the Kanha Safari Cost in the Give table.
Kanha Kisli National Park Safari Charges (Entrance Ticket + Guide Fee + Jeep Rent + Service Charge):-
|Kanha Kisli Safari Zones||Indian National
|Kanha Kisli Safari Zones||8500||10500|
|Kanha Zone (Per Vehicle)||8500||10500|
|Sarahi Zone (Per Vehicle)||8500||10500|
|Kisli Zone (Per Vehicle)||8500||10500|
Check Kanha National Park Safari Timings
Before visiting the Kanha National Park, you should check out all the Timings of Kanha National Park. Basically, the two gypsy safaris will be offered in the Kanha National Park. One in the morning and another in the afternoon is conducted in Kanha by the forest department. But the Kanha Safari Timing will be made the different shift as per the season. In the below section, we have shared all the Timing of Kanha National Park:-
|Duration||Entry Timing for Morning Safari||Exit Timing for Morning Safari||Entry Timing for Morning Safari||Exit Timing for Evening Safari|
|01st October to 31st October||06:00 AM||11:00 AM||03:00 PM||06:00 PM|
|01st November to 30 Nov||06:15 AM||11:00 AM||03:00 PM||05:45 PM|
|1st Dec to 31st Dec||06:30 AM||11:00 AM||03:00 PM||05:30 PM|
|01st Jan to 31st Jan||06:45 AM||11:00 AM||03:00 PM||05:45 PM|
|01st Feb to 28th Feb||06:30 AM||11:00 AM||03:00 PM||06:15 PM|
|01st March to 31st March||06:15 AM||11:00 AM||03:00 PM||06:30 PM|
|01st April to 30th April||05:45 AM||11:00 AM||04:00 PM||06:45 PM|
|01st May to 31st May||05:30 AM||11:00 AM||04:00 PM||07:00 PM|
|01st June to 30th June||05:30 AM||11:00 AM||04:00 PM||07:00 PM|
Important Documents for Kanha National Park Online Safari Booking
At the time of online Ticket for Kanha National Park, you must have arranged some documents. We have provided the list of documents in the given section:-
- Candidates Name
- Valid Mobile Number
- Identity Proof such as (voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, and Driving License).
- For the foreign national, you need valid passport details.
Procedure for Kanha National Park Safari Online Booking
In this section, we have provided the step-by-step guide for the “Online Booking of Kanha National Park 2023”. Kindly follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- If you are with your family, then you should visit the Kanha tiger reserve Park on the 4 Wheel-drive Open Jeep safari.
- In this safari, you can explore the lush green forests basking in the elegance of Kanha. So the Safaris in Kanha National Park will schedule in the mornings and afternoons.
- In order to book the online ticket for Kanha National Park, you must visit the official Website of the Madhya Pradesh Portal.
- All the Kanha Jungle Camp students can select vehicles and guides.
- The homepage will be open before you.
- On the homepage, you need to click on “Kanha Safar Ticket Booking Online”.
- After that, the Kanha Wildlife Safari will be held in four different zones including Kisli, Mukki, Kanha, and Sarhi. During monsoon season.
- Interested candidates can also visit the buffer zones mainly including – Khatia Zone, Khapa Zone, Phen Zone, and Sijora Zone.
Best Tips for Visitors Kanha National Park
- Id Cards are mandatory for Safari.
- Bring binoculars to spot the animals and birds with clarity.
- All the visitors should check our shoes every time they wear them when in Kanha to prevent insect bites.
- Carry a Water bottle to stay hydrated in summer and throw it in Jungle.
- Please wear loose and comfortable clothes and avoid light colors.
- Wear caps and hats to avoid direct contact with the constant sun.
- No afternoon shifts of jeep safari.
- The night safari, as well as the elephant safari, depends on availability hence there is no advance booking or online booking for these activities.