Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Online 2022: Registration Booking Number and Schedule details are discussed here. We know that the state Govt of West Bengal has launched many welfare Schemes. Now in this post, we have talked about the OPD Registration which started on the 10th of May 2021. This scheme was specially launched for the West Bengal people. Finally, West Bengal Citizens can easily do the OPD Appointment Booking for Treatment.
With the help of this post, you will get every single detail regarding the Kalyani OPD Appointment Registration Online. For more information, you have to just read this post to the end very carefully.
Kalyani AIIMS OPD Online Appointment
As we all know that Kalyani AIIMS is one of the famous and largest Medical Science Institutes and Hospitals in Eastern India. During the Covid – 19 Pandemic, most of the OPD has been Shut down for this reason West Bengal Citizens have faced many problems. But to solve this big problem Kalyani AIIMS has come up with new facilities.
So basically, they have provided the Kalyani AIIMS OPD Online Registration, and Token Ticket Booking, facility. Now all West Bengal Citizens can Book the OPD very easily. And they are providing lots of facilities under the Kalyani AIIMS OPD. You can also book your Appointment in emergency appointment with their doctor or Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Booking Online for Doctor Tele OPD Registration.
Basically, by using the official Portal people can simply book their OPD Online before visiting the hospitals. The process of booking the Kalyani AIIMS OPD appointment will be online. Despite that, the Health and Family Welfare Department takes care of the citizens of West Bengal State. Applicants who want to book their appointment at Kalyani AIIMS so they have to just visit the official Website of Kalyani AIIMS. So people can also complete the registration telephonically with eSanjeevan.
Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Booking Online – Highlights
|Post Name||Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Booking|
|Launched By||Kalyani AIIMS West Bengal|
|AIIM Kalyani OPD Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Kalyani AIIMS OPD booking number||033 2951 6005|
|OPD Registration Starting Date||Already started on 12 May 2021|
|Kalyani AIIMS booking App||Swasthya App|
|holiday List 2022 -2023||No OPD services will be available on Saturdays, Sundays, and Central Government Holidays.|
|AIIMS OPD Ticket Booking||Available Online|
|OPD Services Timing||Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|OPD patient Registration Schedule||8:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Contact Number For Appointment||Patient registration can be done on prior appointment via telephone no 03329516005|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Emergency services||Not available at present|
|Kalyani AIIMS Hospital Doctor List||Download Pdf|
Procedure for Kalyani AIIMS OPD Online Appointment Registration
on Kalyani Swasthya App:-
In this section, we have shared the very easy steps towards the Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Booking by Kalyani AIIMS Swasthya App. So you have to follow only given mentioned steps carefully:-
- First of all, you have to download the Swasthya App on your system.
- When you Download this app successfully kindly open it.
- In the app, you have to click on the “Registration Option”.
- You have to just complete your registration yourself along with family members regarding the Health Facilities.
- Now you need to enter the Mobile Number.
- And select the option as a patient.
- In the case when you are the patient so registered yourself.
- The new page will open where you have to enter the name of the patient, father name, mother name, and husband or wife name.
- After that, enter your Age and opt for the gender of the patient.
- On the next page, you have to just fill in the name of the city or the name of the village.
- Then you need to select the name of the district in which you belong in west Bengal.
- Kindly enter your Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Just click on the Register option.
- So at the time when the registration is complete, the mobile number of the patient gets the CR number of the patient.
- Next, you will see some options on your screen like QR code appointment, appointment status, OPD inquiry, tariff details, lab inquiry, and add patient.
- Now Click on the appointment option to book the OPD appointment.
- So a new page will be open, where you need to fill the Appointment Form with asked details. You have a need to select the visiting date and time and department in which the patient gets the treatment.
- Finally, you will get the appointment number.
- At the time when the patient visits the hospital for treatment. So just reach the before the 30 minutes into the department.
Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Booking on eSanjeevani Portal
- Go to the official Website of the Esanjeevani OPD.
- The homepage will open before you.
- On the homepage, you have to register yourself by providing your mobile number and state name.
- After that, you have to fill out the details, regarding OPD appointments like patient CR. No. Hospital name, department name, and some other basic details.
- Then Verify your Mobile Number and create a token.
- Now Login for getting the notification.
- So you have to wait for your turn and consult with your doctor.
- After the consultation, you can download a prescription.
- Finally, you can book the appointment through the Esanjeevani website.
- You can also book an appointment with Esanjeevani mobile application.
Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Schedule with Day & Time
By using the given Table you can easily check out the Kalyani OPD Department Appointment Schedule:
|General medicine||Tuesday and Wednesday||2:00 pm to 3:30 pm|
|Journal Surgery||Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics||Monday to Friday||12:00 pm to 4 pm|
|Otorhinolaryngology ENT||Monday to Friday||10:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Ophthalmology||Saturday||11:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Psychiatry||Tuesday to Wednesday||10:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Pediatrics||Monday to Friday||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Dermatology||Monday to Friday||9 am to 1 pm|
|Covid Care||Tuesday and Thursday||1:00 pm to 3:00 pm|
I hope by reading this post you have grabbed all the important details regarding the “Kalyani AIIMS OPD Appointment Booking”. For any queries and other information you can ask me in the comment section. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.