Bharatiya Janata Party or BJP newly began its membership drive, also identified as Sadasyata Parv, for the new associates. The main object of this drive is to enlarge parties in all the states of India. They continually come up with Amit Shah and Narendra Modi’s philosophies. Regarding Party antiquity, the BJP was founded in 1951 by Shyam Prasad Mukherjee. If you also want to part to be Join BJP Membership 2023 Online Registration/ Login, ID Card Download, and Search Mobile No then read this article carefully till the end.
About BJP Membership Program “Sadasyata Parv”
In 1977, at a time of alternative, Jan Sangh combined with numerous other local parties and built Janata Party. In conclusion, Janata Party has beaten the Congress Party in the 1977 votes. Lal Krishna Advani and Atal Bihari Vajpayee, on the 6th of April 1980, initiated Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). They divided from Janata Party and built their new political party. Bharatiya Janata Party is the world’s prime political party, with 185 million active associates. Their youth extension is Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), and their labor section is Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh.
|Article title||Join BJP Membership Online|
|Name of Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Party Joining Process||Both Online / Offline modes|
|Affiliated||National Democratic Alliance (NDA)|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Beneficiaries||All Indian citizens|
|Age Required||18 years or above|
Join BJP Membership Online Registration/ Login
In 2014, BJP came into control and overthrew the United Progressive Alliance (UPA) administration. Then, the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Mr. Narendra Modi became India’s Prime Minister. After five years, in 2019, they again won in the Lok Sabha vote and their system of government. Mr. Jagat Prakash Nadda became the party President, and Shiv Prakash and Mr. BL Santhosh, are the general secretary.
The governmental chairperson of this party is Mr. Narendra Modi, and Loksabha’s front runner is also our Prime Minister Narendra Modi. BJP’s Rajya Sabha frontrunner is Piyush Goyal, the Union Cabinet Minister. The bursar of the party is Rajesh Agarwal.
If you want to Join the Bharatiya Janata Party, you must join their affiliation. Newly, they began the Sadasyata-Parv in Pan India. The main motive for launching BJP Affiliation Online is to widen their party. You can join the BJP Sadasyata-Parv from Narendra Modi’s authorized website.
How to register for BJP Membership online?
Sangathan Parv Sadasyata Abhiyan 2023 is vigorous now. For affiliation, you must visit the certified website of Narendra Modi and then follow the below process;
- You can go straight to this page => sadasyata-parv.narendramodi.in. or bjp.org/membership
- When you are on this page, you will see one unfilled form open on your screen.
- Firstly, you must select the language you want to fill in the particulars. All the local languages, as well as Hindi and English, are obtainable. Select according to your fondness.
- In the next part, submit your name, pin code, and mobile number. Are you a present fellow? Give your answer, yes or no.
- Then the next act is to give your email ID, select your state name, Mandal or district name, complete address, Lok Sabha part, Vidhan sabha area, date of birth, gender, and character of the individual who endorses you to join the BJP association online.
- In the next unit, you must submit particulars of your family member. You can select No if you do not want to share your family particulars. If you pick yes, enter a family associate’s name and gender.
- The next portion is to select your social class.
- In the end, you must upload your photo, fill in the captcha code, and click the generate OTP button.
- Then you will get 1 OTP on the contact number you gave on the website.
- Give that OTP to the website and then click the submit button.
How to contact BJP Membership (offline mode)?
- The second choice to join the Bharatiya Janata Party affiliation is with a toll-free number.
- For this, you must dial 8980808080.
- After dialing this number, you must trail the IVR and register yourself.
- This is the modest and informal way to become a Party member.
Procedure to download the BJP Membership ID card
You can effortlessly download the BJP association card online by ensuring the below steps;
- At the time of registering, when you make your final submission, you will get OTP on your listed mobile number.
- Give that OTP into the website and click on submit button.
- Finally, you will get an authorization message on your screen. Also, you will get the BJP registration number and one letter that downloads my E-card.
- Click on download my e-card. One file will be copied onto your mobile phone or computer.
- When you open it, this is fundamentally an affiliation card in which your image will be shown, with your name, affiliation number, and state name.
- You can print this affiliation card for BJP Rallies, sessions, and party meetings.
Steps to log in for the BJP Membership card online
If you desire to download an association card, you must log in on the Bhartiya Janata Party website. You can trail this procedure;
- Visit the official website of the Bharatiya Janata Party => www.bjp.org.
- On the web homepage, you will get a link to MyBJP. Click on it.
- Now, you will see a new page on your screen. This is a login page.
- On this page, you must enter your particulars like email id or contact number as a username and give a password.
- After that, click on the captcha code and press the login button.
- Now, your dashboard will be exposed on your screen. You can effortlessly download a BJP affiliation card from this page with the login procedure.