IOCL Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date & Status @iocl.com Form: The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is offering scholarships to students who are looking for financial assistance to pursue their higher education. Additionally, Students who need financial aid to pursue higher education can apply for scholarships from the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
All Indian citizens who meet the requirements may apply for the scholarship program. This article gives a general summary of the IOCL Scholarship 2023, along with details on how to apply online, prerequisites, the deadline, and the current state of the application form. To know more about the IOCL Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date & Status @iocl.com Form.
IOCL Scholarship 2023 Apply Online – Overview
|Article Topic||IOCL Scholarship 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date & Status @iocl.com Form|
|Courses Eligibility||ITI, Engineering, MBBS & MBA|
|Age Limit||15 to 30 Years|
|Post Category||Education Scheme|
IOCL Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
So, Meritorious candidates from several disciplines can benefit from the IOCL scholarship. However, they should ensure they fulfill all the requirements before applying for the program. Additionally, the details of the IOCL scholarship eligibility criteria for each discipline are mentioned below:
- MBA: Full-time students in the first year of an MBA program are eligible for the scholarship.
- Engineering: First-year students pursuing a full-time engineering degree can apply.
- MBBS: First-year students who are enrolled in a full-time MBBS degree are eligible.
- 10+2: Students who are enrolled in the 11th standard can submit their applications for the scholarships.
- ITI: Students enrolled in the 1st year of a two-year ITI course are also eligible for the program.
- The age restriction is waived for physically challenged applicants by 10 years, SC/ST applicants by five years, and OBC applicants by three years.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 15 and 30.
Important Documents Required for Scholarship
The IOCL scholarship is open to deserving applicants from all fields. However, before submitting an application for the program, individuals should make sure they meet all the requirements.
- Aadhar card
- Performance certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Bank account passbook
IOCL Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Form Process
All reputable national newspapers will publish the information for the IOCL scholarship. The IOCL scholarship application forms are available for online submission by candidates. After completing their online applications, the students will be given a special registration number for the IOCL scholarship. For future correspondence, they should take note of the number and also print out the registered IOCL scholarship application form.
Submission of Documents
The candidates should submit the signed documents and also the registered application form (print-out) for verification purposes. They can obtain the details of the documents to submit at the bottom of the registered IOCL scholarship application form. The candidates should enclose the required documents in a sealed cover and send them by speed post or registered post to the address given below:
Sify Technologies Limited (IOCL ESS I-TEST DIVISION), Plot No B 7, Sector-132, Noida-201301 (Uttar Pradesh).
Zone Wise Covered States Under IOCL Scholarship 2023
The states covered in each zone are as follows:-
- North Zone: Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh & UT of Chandigarh
- South Zone: Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry
- East Zone: Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal
- North Eastern: Sikkim & Islands Zone Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy, Aminidivi Islands, etc. (additional to East & South)
- West Zone: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Goa, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu
- Northern Zone: Jammu and Kashmir, Leh Ladhak
- MP Pre & Post-Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form
- Uttarakhand Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- HP Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
- AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2023
Lastly, I hope you found this article informative, please return to our page for more information and provide feedback in the comments section. It would be also extremely beneficial to us so that I can write more interesting and catchy articles that will illuminate you with the light of knowledge.
About The Author
Tanya is a current affairs and viral news journalist who offers a unique perspective on the most pressing issues of our time. With a deep understanding of the intersection between politics and society, she provides insightful commentary on the world's most complex issues.
Reach her at [email protected]