IHBAS OPD Online Appointment, Registration, http://ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in/:- OPD registration process of the Institute Of Human Behavior And Allied Sciences has been described in this article. Book your appointment through the official website of IHBAS Hospital. Online OPD Registration is available on the official website. In this blog post, we will know about IHBAS OPD Registration Online/Registration, Timings OPD, Schedule, Contact helpline number, official website, etc. Keep on reading this article ahead.
IHBAS OPD Online Appointment
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences is helping people in curing mental diseases in India. IHBAS is going on the path of becoming a giant leader in India as well as the world. This hospital cures many diseases which are related to mental health, neuroscience, allied sciences, and behavioral. It has started training programs formal and semiformal to raise future paraprofessional leaders. Front-line research will help them to expand their scientific knowledge.
The aim of the hospital is to conduct research on mental health, Behavioral sciences, and Neurosciences and provide training to treat all mental health diseases. You can know the steps of IHBAS OPD Appointment Online through this article. You can visit Dilshad Garden for offline OPD registration. You need to visit OPD Department on time for the registration. If you want to get Token then you need to visit between 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
IHBAS OPD Online Registration – Highlights
|Topic Name||IHBAS OPD Online Appointment|
|Appointment Timing||24 Hours|
|OPD Registration||Monday To Saturday 9 am–4 pm
|IHBAS Hospital Address||GTB Enclave, Dilshad Garden, Delhi, 110095|
|Helpline Number||011 2211 4021|
|Token Distribution Timing (Monday to Saturday)||7:30 AM to 9:30 AM|
|New Registration||Monday to Saturday= 8.00 A.M to till the last Token|
|Old Registration||Monday to Saturday= 8.00 A.M to till the last Token|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|OPD Schedule||Click Here|
|IHBAS Doctor List||Doctor List|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Procedure for IHBAS Online OPD Registration
OPD registration is an online process. If you want to book an online appointment with IHBAS then follow the mentioned steps:-
- First, we need to visit ORS (Online registration System) to book an appointment.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Here, you need to click on the Book Appointment option.
- Then, you will land on a new page.
- On this page, select your state as a Delhi.
- Now, you need to select your Hospital name as the Institute Of Human Behavior And Allied Sciences
- After that, click on the appointment and then the new appointment.
- Now choose the department in which you want to get treatment.
- A calendar will open in front of you. Here, you have to select your date of appointment.
- The available date will be marked as green.
- If there is no available date then move to the next month.
- Select your appointment date.
- If you have registered already then you will receive an SMS on your mobile number.
- If not then registered.
- Now you can see your appointment details.
OPD Registration Timing
- Afternoon Clinic Registration Timing: = 1.30 P.M to till the last token
- New Registration – Monday to Saturday= 8.00 A.M to till the last Token.
- Old Registration – Monday to Saturday= 8.00 A.M to till the last Token.
Token Distribution Timing
- Afternoon Clinic Token Distribution Timing:= 12:30 to 2:00 PM
- Token Distribution Timing (Monday to Saturday): 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM
OPD Registration Fees
IHBAS Delhi OPD Appointment Guidelines
- You need to tell about your family income with the help of relatives/members/patients.
- Your family income should not be more than Rs. 3000/- per month.
- Room no 30 is allotted for new psychiatric patients. CRM number is a permanent and walk-in-clinic number.
- For the neurology department, patients need to go to room no 30 which has a CRM number. You can see them in rooms no 18 to 21,24,25 & 26 by Consultants & SRs.
- Helpline Number @https://ors.gov.in/
- Contact/Complaint Number:- 011 2211 4021
- Email ID:- [email protected]
FAQs about IHBAS OPD Online Appointment
Q.1 How do I admit a patient to IHBAS?
You have to visit the admission counter to admit and need to show payment for the booking.
Q.2 Is IHBAS private or government?
This is an autonomous body which runs by both government and the private sector.
Q.3 Who is the director of IHBAS?
Director of IHBAS Prof. Dr. Rajinder K Dhamija.
Q.4 What is the mobile mental health unit in Delhi?
IHBAS hospital treats this unit. The rescue and engaging process has been done under the mobile unit to treat homeless and homebound persons with mental illness.