HDFC Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2023, HDFC Bank NEFT Form PDF: HDFC RTGS Form is used for transporting money above two lakhs from any HDFC Bank Account. HDFC NEFT Form is castoff for transfer sums less than two lakhs from any HDFC Bank Account. You must fill out the NEFT / RTGS form to make the contract. Now you can Download the HDFC Bank NEFT or RTGS form to transfer money in India. Bank’s Director is the most excellent place to download HDFC NEFT Challan Form and HDFC RTGS Form.
About HDFC Bank RTGS and NEFT Form
Bank proposes Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) and National Electronic Fund Transfer arrangement (NEFT), which permits a well-organized, secure, economical, and dependable performance of transfer of money from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a specific bank to the recipient’s account in another bank crossways the nation.
HDFC RTGS is an authorized money transfer arrangement that networks currency from one bank to the other. It is a real-time method of funds transaction that uses cyberspace. The HDFC RTGS is informal and suitable; the HDFC bank proposes modest registration customs for online facilities. It is planned for large-worth transactions, where the lowest marketing is Rs. 2 lakhs. Transferring money between banks works if both banks are RTGS permitted. Fill in the RTGS form from any HDFC bank branch or download the PDF Setup from the hdfcbank.com internet site gateway. See here all the information related to HDFC Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2023, HDFC Bank NEFT Form PDF.
- HDFC NEFT Timings: The time for transferring currency through NEFT is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 4:30 PM and Saturday (exclusive of 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 4:30 PM.
- HDFC RTGS Timings: The time for transferring currency via RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (exclusive of 2nd and 4th): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.
Overview of HDFC RTGS Form or HDFC NEFT Form
|Article About||HDFC Bank RTGS Form PDF Download 2023, HDFC Bank NEFT Form PDF|
|Type of Form||RTGS/NEFT Form|
|Name of Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Uses of Form||Online Transfer of Funds|
|Minimum Limit||No limit|
|Maximum Limit||No limit|
HDFC Bank NEFT Charges
HDFC Bank has the lowest and supreme NEFT boundary of Rs.1 and Rs. 10 lakhs, correspondingly (using net banking). For the suitability offered by this ability, some charges are valid for each transaction you make.
|Transaction amount||Transaction fees|
|Up to Rs. 10000||Rs.2.50 + Applicable GST|
|Above Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 1 lakh||Rs.5.00 + Applicable GST|
|Above Rs.1 lakh up to Rs. 2 lakhs||Rs.15.00 + Applicable GST|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||Rs.25.00 + Applicable GST|
Required details to fill HDFC RTGS Form or HDFC NEFT Form
You will get there are two segments in the RTGS or NEFT form. The top segment is for Recipient Specifics, and the below is for Remitter Particulars.
- Details of the Remitter: Name of the Account Holder, Account Type, Account Number, Cheque particulars, Amount, Bank Branch address, IFSC Code, etc.
- Details of the Recipient: Bank Name, Account Number, Amount, IFSC Code, Any other Minutiae
Way to fill out HDFC RTGS Form or HDFC NEFT Form
When you see HDFC NEFT Form or HDFC RTGS Form, you will get many segments in that form. It would be best if you trailed the succeeding stages to fill HDFC RTGS or NEFT form without facing any problems:
- You will get two segments in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top segment is for Recipient Particulars, and the underneath is for Remitter Particulars.
- While sending NEFT or RTGS, the patron must fill in info like Beneficiary Account Particulars, Sender Account Particulars, Recipient Bank IFSC Code, comprehensive Amount transfer, etc.
- The bank will use the Branch Use Only Section after finishing the transaction, where they will remark the transaction id etc. there.
- For RTGS amount should be superior to Rs. 2,00,000.
- After that, tick the box of Term Condition and give your signature.
What to Fill in HDFC NEFT Form
- Name of the recipient
- IFSC code of the recipient bank.
- Precise the account number of the recipient.
- Name of the remitter.
- Registered mobile number of the remitter.
- The account particulars of the remitter
HDFC RTGS/ NEFT Form PDF Download
Click on the link given here to download HDFC RTGS / NEFT Form PDF.
Terms and conditions to download the form
- The forms are obtainable for free download for individual use only and not for issuing on any other internet site/blog.
- Requirements for appraising the form/alteration of any mistakes/blunders in the forms will be punctually appeared. Other appeals will be entertained on qualities.
- Due assiduousness is trained in amassing forms. However, unintentional mistakes/errors are not governed. This site makes no entitlement that the conditions made obtainable for free download are accurate and up-to-date.
- Kindly download and use the forms at your jeopardy and accountability. This site will not be accountable for any loss or injury caused /ascending to any individual, persons, or anybody whosoever by using the forms downloaded from this site.