HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Contact Number, Franchise Application Form: You are warmly welcomed on our page and we express our gratitude to our regular viewers. Today we are living in Digital India and this article of ours is going to encourage the same and has brought up a very interesting topic, which is HDFC Bank ATM space for rent franchise. If you’re looking for a business opportunity, consider renting out space to HDFC Bank for their ATMs.
HDFC Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India, and they have a growing network of ATMs throughout the country. As a Franchise, you can earn a steady stream of passive income by renting out space for HDFC Bank’s ATMs. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchises, including how to apply online and their contact number. For acquiring complete information, stay tuned with us.
About HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise
The HDFC Bank ATM Franchise is one of India’s most popular franchises. It has its own space for renting an online application form, which makes it very convenient for customers. The bank has over 7,183 branches nationwide and provides various services, including banking, insurance, investments, and credit cards. HDFC Bank ATM Franchise also has an extensive network of ATMs across India.
As we know, with the increasing population, the need for ATMs in urban centers is increasing. However, our government is promoting online payment or cashless India after the major pandemic COVID 19, that is, the digitization phase is rapidly spreading in India. But, till now many people do not trust online payment modes due to a lack of education or technology. Because of this, there are many places where ATMs space is required.
Banks and ATMs need space for rent for a longer period like for 10 years or above, if you have a property and you want to rent it to banks and ATMs then giving the space to the bank is the best decision as it is the safest earning these days, allowing you to earn without investment. The income here is fixed and attractive. As India is becoming a digital India, forms now are filled out online. Honestly, it is one of the safest ways to earn money. Let us have a detailed discussion on How to Rent space for HDFC Bank ATM. Stay tuned with us.
HDFC Bank ATM Franchise Apply Online – Overview
|Establishment||Aug 1994, Mumbai|
|Mode||Online (through an application)|
|Objective||Facility Safest earning|
|Contact number||18002026161/ 18602676161 ( accessible across India)|
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise
To be eligible for HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise, you must meet the following criteria:
- You should be the owner of the property or have a lease agreement for a minimum of 5 years.
- The property should be located in a commercial area with high footfall.
- The property should have a minimum area of 60 sq. ft. for outdoor ATMs and 100 sq. ft. for indoor ATMs.
- You must have a valid GST Registration and PAN Card.
Procedure to apply for HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise
In this section, we are going to elucidate the complete process to rent space to set up an HDFC Bank ATM Machine in India. Details are mentioned below:
- Initially, you’ve to approach a bank with a proposal to provide space owned by you to be offered on rent to set up an ATM Machine.
- After this, the bank will then consider your proposal and identify whether they are having a requirement to set up ATM Machine in the area based on demand
- If they agree to set up an ATM Machine they will provide the bank’s format in which you need to provide the proposal.
- Generally, a bank will require a freehold property on the property.
- The space required for the ATM Room will be 10 feet By 10 feet room.
- The bank will then decide on commercials/Rent for space provided by you.
- It will be based on running market rates in that area and vary from Rs. 60 per sq. feet to Rs. 150 per sq. feet rent per month. and all taxes are to be borne by the Landlord.
- The important aspect is that you need to provide space for a server room and space for the installation of a Dish for network connectivity on the roof.
Required Documents for HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise
To apply for an HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise, you will need the following documents:
- PAN card
- GST registration certificate
- Property ownership documents or lease agreement
- No-Objection Certificate from the landlord
- Bank statement for the last 6 months
- The location of your property should be in a commercial and commercial mixed market area.
- The land should not be related to any dispute, nor should it have any remaining instalments.
- All the property papers should be genuine and intact for verification.
Features of HDFC Bank ATMs
- Order a checkbook or account
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Payment
- Transfer funds between Account
- Refill your prepaid mobile
- Pay your utility bills
- Cheque status inquiry
- Net banking password request
- Registration for Mobile banking
- 24-hour access to cash
- Personalized cash withdrawal
- View account balance and mini statement
- Change ATM pin
- Dynamic Currency Conversion on ATMs
Contact Information of HDFC Bank ATM Space for Rent Franchise
If you have any further questions or would like to apply for renting out space for an HDFC Bank ATM, you can contact the bank at the following:
Phone: 18002026161/ 18602676161 (accessible across India)
Email: [email protected]
Don’t wait any longer – visit the bank, check the Bank website, post property ads on the real estate website, and rent your property to HDFC Bank today!