Hamraaz Login 2023, Indian Army Pay Slip Download @Hamraazmp8.gov.in: You are most welcome in this article of Hamraaz Login, Indian Army Pay Slip 2023 Download. In the first place of this article, we will read about the tech team of Army Soldiers (Adjutant Generals Branch (MP-8)) who developed this ANDROID-based mobile app specifically for serving troops of the Indian Army to communicate service and pay-related information to them on their smartphones.
However, Civilians are not permitted to use this app. As of right now, the Hamraaz application has only been made available for Android smartphones. Use the Hamraj web application if you wish to utilize it on your PC. Here the complete procedure of Hamraaz Login, and Download Indian Army Pay Slip 2023 is provided in step by step manner.
About Hamraaz Login 2023 Indian Army Pay Slip
Particularly, the Indian Army has created a mobile application that allows the army’s soldiers to trace their service history, including postings and promotions. For this reason, the Indian Army built this internal mobile application, which will soon be made available for quick information sharing from top to bottom. Soldiers can check and download their Form 16s and monthly payslips through the Humraaz smartphone application accordingly. The verification of Aadhar card data is necessary as part of the application installation procedure for security reasons.
The information on the Aadhar card will be matched to the army database via the National Information Center (NIC) cloud, and the service user will receive a one-time password on his registered cell phone number. Lastly, under the rules, each person’s most recent mobile number should be linked to his Aadhar card number to permit the use of this mobile application. Check out the complete details of Hamraaz Login, and Download the Indian Army Pay Slip 2023 here.
Hamraaz Login 2023, Indian Army Pay Slip Download- Highlights
|Name of the article||Hamraaz Login 2023, Indian Army Pay Slip|
|Hamraaz App Download link||https://apps.mgov.gov.in/|
|Customer care number||9560641425|
|Purpose||To serve only Army Batalian|
Download the Hamraz Army Mobile Application
For the most part, Indian troops may quickly download the Hamraj application on their smartphones as you soldiers won’t be able to find it on the Play Store. Just follow the instructions very carefully which have been provided, and you’ll be able to accomplish it.
- To begin with, you must visit the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology’s official website to complete the Humraaz Application.
- After entering the website https://apps.mgov.gov.in/, scroll down to find the Most Popular section, where you’ll find the Humraaz Application listed first.
- Next, click the download button to show up a new page where you must input the Captcha code to complete the application download order to complete the download of the application.
- At the same time, to download this program, you can prefer to scan the QR code.
- Lastly, you must now install it on your phone.
Procedure to sign up for the Hamraz Army App
- To begin with, you must first open the Hamraj Army App
- Next, you’ll be presented with two choices. You must select the Sign-Up option from the Sign-In and Sign-Up menus.
- At the same time, you must input your personal information, such as your name, your posting’s location, the name of your unit, etc.
- Verify your Aadhaar card.
- Likewise, to do this, enter your Aadhaar card number. Next, an Aadhaar OTP will send to your mobile device, which you must enter.
- Finally, your registration will be finished at this point.
Sign in to the Hamraj Army App
There are quite simple steps to do so. Just follow these instructions.
- Open your Humraaz application.
- At the same time, you must type in your password and PAN card number.
- Next, enter the captcha code and press the “Submit” button.
- Above all are the steps to Log in to Humraaz Army App.
- IFMS MP Employee Salary Slip Download
- एमपी ट्रेजरी वेतन पर्ची / सैलरी स्लिप
- PRI Paymanager, Rajasthan Salary Slip / Payslip
- Indian Coast Guard Salary Slip, Payslip
Reset the Hamraj App Password
Now we’ll explain how to reset your Hamraz application password if you’ve forgotten it. It’s simple; just follow these instructions.
- In the first place, visit Humraaz’s website to do this.
- Afterward, you must enter the Pan Number and the captcha code.
- While answering the Security Question, you will be given the choice to create a password; select that option.
- Click Try Another Way if you do not know the answer to the security question.
- At this point, you must choose either a mobile number or an email address.
- An OTP will now come up on your email or mobile number, and you must input it to set a new password.
- In the situation that you are without a mobile device or email at the time, you must select Try Another Method once more and enter your DOE & EMP ID.
- Then, you must click on verify. You must then click Agree once more.
- Enter a new password there and type the answer to the security question; this time, write these answers down in a diary so that you may use them to reset your password if you ever forget it.
- You may now quickly reset your password.
Procedure to Download payslips through the Hamraz Army app
You won’t have to put in a lot of effort if you also want to download Payslip because you can do it from this page.
- Log in to your Humraaz account first.
- At this point, there are numerous options available, including Order Detail, Hidayaten, Leave, Important Data, PPO, and Payment Detail.
- Click Payment Detail from this point forth.
- A new page will now open, allowing you to view your payslip.
- If you’d like to download it, you can do so as well.
How to reset the Payslip Password through the Hamraaz App?
Although we learned how to download the payslip in the previous section, you will need a password to access the downloaded payslip.
- You must first open the Payslip PDF file that was downloaded.
- At this point, you must input an 8-digit password because otherwise, the door won’t open.
- Now we will learn how to input the password. First, you must enter the first four digits of your PAN card, and then you must enter the date of your enrolment.
- Your Payslip PDF file will open after this is used as your password.