GUJCET Registration 2023, Application Form, GUJCET Fees, and exam date will be discussed here. So if you are going to fill up the GUJCET Online Registration then you are in the right place. The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has started the GUJCET registration for 2023. Now all the eligible candidates can easily complete the registration process on gujcet.gseb.org the official Website. In this post, we have only shared the details about the GUJCET Registration details. Kindly read this post to the end very carefully.
About GUJCET 2023
In this section, We have shared the basic information about the GUJCET Exam for you. Now all interested candidates can easily fill out the GUJCET 2023 application form. The Application process has been started by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB). So all the candidates can SUBMIT this form with al ate fees from January 26. All the interested candidates have easily filled up apply for the Gujarat CET exam along with late fees till January 31. The Concerned authority of the GUJCET has also made an online portal for registration that is gujcet.gseb.org.
And January 25 was the last date of the GUJCET 2023 registration. But before applying for the GUJCET application form, every candidate must be checked out the Eligibility Criteria for it. The offline GUJCET 2023 application form correction facility will be made available by the authorities following the application procedure. Every candidate must follow the stages of the GUJCET 2023 application process registration, payment of the application fee, filling out the form, uploading the necessary files, and submission. Candidates must submit their GUJCET 2023 applications before the cutoff date in order to sit for the test. Stay Tuned with us for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET Registration
All the interested candidates for the GUJCET Registration must have satisfied the given mentioned eligibility Criteria:-
- First of all, the applicants should be permanent residents of Gujarat India.
- And the applicant should have cleared Class 12 or an equivalent course.
- Every Candidate should receive at least 45% overall (45% for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS candidates) in their Class 12 or equivalent test.
- The candidate must pass a Class 12 or equivalent test with Physics, Mathematics, and one of Chemistry, Biology, Computer, or Vocational Courses as an optional subject. Physics and Mathematics are also necessary.
Required Documents for GUJCET Admission
- Aadhaar Card Details.
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Family Income details.
- Documents related to an academic qualification.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
Important Information about the Exam
- Board Code.
- Group & Medium.
- Board and educational information.
- HSC School Index Number.
- Teacher Code.
- School Name.
- The center’s name and code.
GUJCET Application Form Dates 2023
Release date of GUJCET application form 2023
January 6, 2023
GUJCET 2023 registration last date
January 25, 2023
GUJCET 2023 registration date with late fee
January 26 to 31, 2023
GUJCET 2023 exam date
April 3, 2023
GUJCET Application Required Fee 2023
Late Application Fee
The candidate will have to pay Rs 1,500 (Rs 1,200 + 300)
Procedure to Apply for the GUJCET Registration 2023
In this section, we have shared the simple steps for the GUJCET Application Registration 2023. Kindly follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, You have to visit the Official Website of the GUJCET portal.
- The homepage will be open in front of you.
- If you are a new applicant then select “New User” to create a password and login details.
- Then you need to enter their User ID and password to log in. You can also get a User ID is by Demand Draft.
- Now you must have to fill up the application Fee Form by using the email address or mobile number, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you need to pay the GUJCET 2023 application fee online, with a debit/credit card, with an internet banking account, at an SBI branch, or with cash (SBI cash offline payment).
- After the successful payment, candidates must make a payment and must print out the receipt.
- Then the application form will be open before you, where you need to fill up some required details:-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped Category
- Annual Family Income
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Communication Address
- State, Taluka, District, City/Village, and ZIP code
- Phone and Email Addresses.
- So a new page will be open before you, where you must upload scanned documents and also update the signatures and photos.
- In the last, you have to print the Application form and SUBMIT the application form.
FAQs related to GUJCET Registration 2023
Q1. GUJCET is applicable for which courses?
Ans:- GUJCET is conducted for admission in B tech, and B Pharma courses in different colleges of Gujarat.
Q2. Can foreign candidates apply for GUJCET?
Ans:- No, the candidate must be an Indian citizen to apply for GUJCET.
Q3. Can other state students apply for GUJCET?
Ans:- The candidate must be a resident of Gujarat by birth to be eligible for GUJCET 2023.
Q.4 What is the minimum qualification for GUJCET 2023?
Ans:- The candidate must have passed at least 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. And a combination of Maths, Physics is also compulsory.