GATE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online @pgscholarship.aicte-india.org, Last Date & Status: There are many recompense chances prepared for the applicants who have effectively accomplished the entrance examination for GATE. These recompense prospects will aid the applicants in getting advanced education without being concerned about the monetary variance they are going through.
You can read out the provisions related to these recompenses by checking out the piece given underneath. And we will also share GATE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online @pgscholarship.aicte-india.org, the Last Date & Status. So, stay tuned with us and read the complete blog post.
About GATE Scholarship 2023
If you plan to study in the United States, you must be conscious of the Gate Scholarship. This admired program is intended to back high-achieving foreign pupils who want to learn in the United States. Whether you are optimistic about studying business, engineering, science, or law, the Gate Studentship 2023 is likely to have a perfect course. So why delay? Apply now and start your voyage to the U.S.
The AICTE-permitted colleges will be given studentship chances for applicants who have been acknowledged to numerous courses, particularly those who have received excellent marks for the GATE examination. The pupil must log in to the certified recompenses page using their exclusive ID as specified by the institution at registration. Then, they must upload all the required credentials to submit their application for the rewards program positively.
The pupils must give their mark sheet with all the other significant certificates to effectively participate in this rewards program. Many chances will be obtainable for the applicants in this studentship offered by the association. Check here for more details about GATE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online at @pgscholarship.aicte-india.org, Last Date & Status.
GATE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Last Date & Status: Overview
|Article About||GATE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online @pgscholarship.aicte-india.org, Last Date & Status|
|Name||GATE PG Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Post Category||Scholarship Apply|
Reward Details of the GATE Scholarship 2023
- The GATE recompenses amount that the applicant obtains stands at around INR 12,400 and is severe for their post-graduate education (the GATE studentship for a Ph.D. is not prepared).
- The method of recompense of the rewards to applicants is carried out through the certified gateway and will be administrated by the AICTE strategy decision-makers.
- The AICTE GATE Rewards are arranged for the applicant every month. So, during their application, the applicants should not get any endowment, rewards, remuneration, or salary from any other source.
- To process the reimbursement, applicants must give their bank account particulars in their name. It should not be a joint account as they are not applicants.
GATE Scholarship 2023 – Key Benefits
- The pupils who have secured or are capable of the GATE examination will be talented at getting free of charge admission to the engineering-grounded PG degree college under the GATE Studentship.
- The grant amount will be given to the pupil every month.
- To eliminate wrongdoing due to pupils, the administration has decided to bar the student studentship amount in case they have confronted any misconduct by the pupil.
- The pupils will not need to suffer from monetary problems.
- The pupils who have opened their own savings bank accounts will be able to transfer the studentship money on time.
- An amount of Rs. 12,400/- will be given to the pupils through monetary aid and support.
- Pupils from ST, SC, PWDs, OBC, etc., will also be given studentships.
- This studentship will be given to the pupil for two years.
- The pupils will be given grants each month.
Required Documents for GATE Scholarship Application Form
- Pupils’ Aadhar Card (Exemption for pupils from Jammu, Kashmir, Assam, Meghalaya, etc.)
- GATE Result
- Caste documentation’s PDF copy
- BC Pupils– Non-Creamy Layer Documentation in pdf format, not older than one year
- Students Passbook (in pdf format)
- MP Pre & Post-Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Canara Bank Scholarship 2023 Online Application Form
- Uttarakhand Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- HP Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
- AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status 2023
Eligibility Criteria for GATE Scholarship 2023
The Eligibility Criteria for the GATE Scholarship Application Form:
- The applicants must be an enduring and legal inhabitant of India
- The applicants must be pursuing a PG course
- They must have given GPAT or GATE exam
- The applicants must not belong to the OBC group
- The applicants must have relevant documentation to support their entitlements.
- It will be compulsory for every post-graduate applicant to assume 8 to 10 hours (each week) of work linked to teaching.
- And research happenings as allocated to them by the Institute, counting classes, laboratory lessons, growth, and upkeep of laboratories, aiding in research.
- And growth activities are taken by faculty associates, maintenance and process of computers and other central amenities, help in the library, etc.
- Foreign applicants, subsidized applicants, and applicants admitted to PG Programmed are not qualified for the scholarship.
GATE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online Form Process
To apply for GATE Scholarship 2023 Application Form Online, candidates must follow the instructions below-
- You will first have to go to the certified internet site of AICTE @aicte-india.org
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You must hit on the link for the AICTE GATE Scholarship.
- The application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill out the info asked on the page and upload the compulsory credentials.
- All the data and credentials must finish on or before the last date for applying for the studentship.
- The due date to complete uploading the credentials and acquiescing the application for the year will be cautiously in the preceding week of August.
- Once the application has been acquiesced after filling in the credentials, the concerned organization will validate the data given by the pupils.
- As soon as all the information has been proven, they will consent, and the scholarship will be approved for the applicants.
Important Dates for GATE Scholarship:
- GATE Studentship Registration Starts- Second week of December 2022
- GATE Studentship Registration Last Date- Second or third week of March 2023