ECHS 64KB Smart Card Application Form PDF Download, ECHS 64kb Card Status Online: This page explains how to check the status of the ECHS 64KB card online and download the ECHS 64KB Smart Card Application Form. It showcases the ECHS smart card’s capabilities and advantages, such as digitalization, expanded storage capacity, improved interoperability, and enhanced security measures. Additionally, it offers step-by-step directions on how to use the ECHS Beneficiaries App to check the status of the ECHS card as well as information on how to register on the official ECHS website.
The purpose of the essay is to educate former service members on the digital procedure and convenience involved in receiving and monitoring their ECHS smart cards. Here we have provided you with all the information about ECHS 64KB Smart Card Application Form PDF Download along with ECHS 64kb Card Status check online, and download. So read this article carefully till the end.
ECHS 64KB Smart Card Application Form PDF
An electronic healthcare option for Indian ex-servicemen is the ECHS 64KB Smart Card. It provides advantages including simple access to healthcare services and effective administration of medical records. Aadhaar-based biometric authentication is one of the upgraded security measures on the new smart card, which also contains 64 KB of storage. Veterans can use it to apply online without going to a Regional Centre.
This 64kb smart card allows access to both allopathic and AYUSH treatments, as well as compatibility with other gadgets. Users must download the ECHS Beneficiaries App and input their registered mobile number and application number in order to check the status of their ECHS card. To know more about ECHS 64KB Smart Card Application Form & Status Check, kindly go through the complete article below.
ECHS 64KB Smart Card Application Form, Status Online – Highlights
|Name of Card||ECHS 64KB Smart|
64KB Smart Card – What is it?
The ECHS Source Infosys promotes digitization in the healthcare industry and acts as an online platform for ex-servicemen (veterans). It makes it easier for veterans to get an ECHS smart card, which entitles them to health benefits.
All relevant veteran health data, including their names, addresses, medical bills, and health records, are safely preserved on the ECHS website. Veterans may use the portal to apply for a 64 KB smart card, which will provide them access to the use of numerous healthcare services.
On April 1, 2003, the government launched the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS), distributing ECHS 64 KB smart cards to qualified ex-servicemen in India. Veterans’ personal information, medical history, and cost of care are all stored on the smart card, which has 64 KB of storage space.
The smart card can be used by eligible recipients to get their legal health benefits. They may sign up for the program via the official website or the ECHS beneficiary app.
Features of ECHS 64KB Smart Card
The new ECHS smart card has a number of significant improvements and uses Aadhaar-based biometric fingerprint authentication.
- Digitization:- Instead of having to go to a Regional Centre, recipients may now easily apply for an ECHS card online. There is no longer a need to physically submit the application.
- Greater storage capacity:- The new ECHS smart card has a 64 KB storage capacity, making it possible to store a variety of data, including medical histories, referral histories, issuance records for medications, and more.
- Sophisticated security features:- The smart card has more sophisticated security features than the previous 32 KB ECHS card, such as encryption and digital signatures, raising its security level.
- Compatibility has been improved:- The new 64 KB ECHS card works more efficiently with a wider selection of gadgets, including smart card readers and mobile devices.
Additional Features of ECHS 64KB Smart Card
“The new ECHS smart card delivers a number of important improvements and integrates Aadhaar-based biometric fingerprint authentication. It enables users to apply online for an ECHS card, doing away with the requirement to physically visit a Regional Centre and submit the application. The smart card’s expanded storage capacity of 64 KB allows it to record a variety of information, including medical histories, referral histories, issuance logs for medications, and more. In comparison to the previous 32 KB ECHS card, enhanced security features like encryption and digital signatures provide a better level of protection. Additionally, the card offers enhanced interoperability with a larger variety of gadgets, such as smart card readers and portable electronics.
Benefits of ECHS 64KB Smart Card
The ECHS 64 KB smart card makes it easier for veterans to get health benefits and has a number of benefits.
- Allowing veterans to digitally access healthcare benefits, increases efficiency by lowering the time and effort needed for manual operations.
- By safely and methodically recording all pertinent medical data on the ECHS portal, it improves record keeping and makes it simpler to maintain and retrieve health records.
- Veterans and their dependents are given access to both allopathic and AYUSH healthcare, and they can make use of the services offered by ECHS polyclinics, public hospitals, service medical facilities, and more.
Procedure for ECHS 64KB Smart Card Online Application
- Please go to “https://echs.gov.in” to see the official ECHS website.
- Visit the “Useful Links” section and choose “ECHS Smart Card Online Application.”
- Visit “https://echs.sourceinfosys.com” to be taken to the ECHS Smart Card webpage.
- When a pop-up window displays, click “Ok”.
- From the drop-down menu on the homepage, choose the relevant category from choices like Ex-Servicemen (Pensioner), Spouse Marital Discord Case, World War II Retiree, SSCOs Retiree, PMR Retiree (Non-Pensioner), and ECOs Retiree.
- the name of the former military member.
- Army, Navy, Air Force, TA – Territorial Army, DSC – Defence Security Corps, SFF – Spiral Frontier Force, ICG – Indian Coast Guard, NCC – National Cadet Corps, and Assam Rifles are the available options for picking the service type.
- Include the prefix, service number, and suffix when filling out the service card’s details.
- Your cellphone number should be entered without the country code after choosing the desired nation from the drop-down option.
- In the “Confirm Password” section, make a new password and enter it once more.
- In case you forget your password, respond to both of the security questions, “What is your mother’s name?” and “Where were you born?”
- Type in the Captcha’s verification code.
- Select “Register” from the menu.
- A pop-up window will show up to confirm all the information you entered. Click “Ok” to confirm your choices, or “Cancel” to make changes if necessary.
- You will be given an “Application Number” for future use after completing the ECHS online registration process successfully.
Steps to check ECHS 64KB Smart Card Status Online
You need to download the ECHS Beneficiaries App from the Play Store in order to check the status of your ECHS card. To determine the status, adhere to the following steps:
- Activate the ECHS Beneficiaries App.
- Select “Card Status” from the menu.
- Type in the registered cellphone number and the ECHS smart card application number.
- You can find out how your ECHS 64 KB card is doing.
FAQs about ECHS 64KB Smart Card Download
a) How can I submit an application for an ECHS 64KB Smart Card?
Ans. By going to the official ECHS website or using the ECHS beneficiary app, you may submit an online application for the ECHS 64KB Smart Card.
b) What advantages does the ECHS 64KB Smart Card offer?
Ans. The ECHS 64KB Smart Card makes it simple to obtain healthcare benefits, enhances the maintenance of medical records, and enables access to both conventional allopathic and alternative medicine (AYUSH) healthcare services.
c) How can I find out the current status of my ECHS card?
Ans. Download the ECHS Beneficiaries App from the Play Store to check the status of your ECHS card. Open the app, choose “Card Status,” then input the application number for your ECHS smart card as well as your registered mobile number.
d) Which form of authentication does the ECHS 64KB Smart Card employ?
Ans. The ECHS 64KB Smart Card offers increased security using Aadhaar-based biometric fingerprint authentication.
e) Can I use the ECHS 64KB Smart Card to access both allopathic and AYUSH healthcare services?
Ans. Yes, veterans and their dependents have access to both allopathic and AYUSH healthcare services via the ECHS 64KB Smart Card.