e Shram Card Registration Online @eshram.gov.in, Check Payment Status: As we all know, the Government of India has always launched many welfare Schemes for Indian Citizens. And the Indian Govt has also opened many Online Platforms and portals where people can avail of many services. Similarly, the Ministry of Labor and Employment of India has presented the portal named e-Shram. By using this online portal users can easily access all the information and gather statistics on unorganized sector laborers and employees. So in this Today post, we will share the important details about E Shram Card Registration 2023 on eshram.gov.in. For getting the benefits of this card first you must complete the Registration process for it. Read this post to the end very carefully.
E Shram Card Registration 2023
In this paragraph, we have shared all the basic information about the e-Shram (UAN) Card. So basically, the Government has launched the e-shram card in order to give the employees of the unorganized sector along with pension money. We all know that in India there are many Workers who have been not authorized by government records. Now the Indian Govt is giving them Golden Chance to those employees who are working in the unorganized sector.
All interested people can easily apply online for the e-shram card in order to get the various benefits. After successfully Signing up for the e-Shram portal, everyone will get the physical e-shram card. Moreover, the govt will not take any fees for this card. But you have to only spend Rs 20/- in order to update the details on your UAN card. So dear readers, we are highly recommended to you just apply for this E Shram card online mode. In this post, we have provided the step-by-step application process for the e-shram card.
E Shram Card (UAN) Online Registration – Features
|Name of the Scheme||E Shram Card 2023|
|Launched by||Govt of India, PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Workers of the unorganized sector|
|Main Target||Given pensions to workers in unorganized sector|
|E shram card Benefits||Pension after 60 years of age|
|Mode of applying for E shram card||Online|
|Given Amount||1000 or 3000 per month|
|Needed Papers||Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc|
E Shram Card Registration 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who want to start the E Shram Card Registration process, first they must have followed the given mentioned Criteria only:-
- The Applicants who are paying Income Tax cannot apply for this card.
- All the applicants should be aged between 16 to 59 can apply.
- Unorganized Sector workers can apply for the E-shram card.
- The members of the Employees Provident Fund Organization and Employees State Insurance Corporation are not eligible for E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Advantages of E Shram “UAN” Card 2023
In the given section, we have mentioned all the Benefits of E Shram Card Registration. If you can get the E Shram Card then you can easily avail lots of benefits:-
- It will be given you more job opportunities.
- Through this card, all the applicants get financial support.
- Social Security Scheme.
- Workers will be divided according to their work respectively
- And the Ministry of Labor and Employment will operate this portal.
- A 12-digit record will be provided to the registered workers valid across India.
- By using this E-shram card all the students can easily participate in the programs held by the central government.
Important Documents for E Shram Card Online Registration
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Birth Certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- IFSC code
- Recent Electricity bill
- Passport-size photograph.
Procedure to E Shram Card Online Registration @eshram.gov.in
Now we have to look at the steps to apply for the E shram card Registration at the official Website. Just follow the given mentioned steps only:-
- First of all, You have to Navigate the official website of the E shram Portal.
- Now you will land on the web homepage.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Register option.
- So a new page will open before you, where you have to enter the contact details which are linked to the Aadhar Card.
- Then you need to captcha code and mark EPFO and ESIC options as NO.
- After that, select the option of OTP and fill up the received OTP.
- Now enter the Aadhar Card Number.
- Kindly read all the terms and conditions carefully and mark the box and then submit it.
- Now you must fill up the required details like
- Your address.
- Educational qualification.
- Check all the details again before submitting.
- Finally, your E-shram Card has been created successfully. The E-shram card will be generated
How to check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023?
- Navigate to the Official Website of the E Shram Card Portal.
- The homepage will be open before you.
- On the homepage, you can see the Login portal, where you need to enter the application number and password for Login.
- Now just click on the Submit option.
- So a new page will be open before, where you can easily check out the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 details.
- Finally, you can check whether the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 you made is being done or not.
Steps to Download the E Shram Card Pdf 2o23
- Visit the official web portal of the E Shram Card Portal.
- The homepage will be open before you.
- On the homepage, you need to select the already registered option.
- After that, click on the update profile.
- Then you must enter your Mobile number linked to Aadhar.
- Kindly fill up the captcha code and press send OTP.
- Fill up the received OTP.
- Now you can easily, Download E Shram Card PDF 2023 in your system.
FAQs related to E Shram Card Self Registration
Q1. Who is eligible for the E Shram card?
Ans. The person attaining the age of 18 years or more being an Indian citizen is eligible for an E-Shram card.
Q2. Where to register for the Eshram card For the Year 2023?
Ans. The register.eshram.gov.in provides the E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Q3. It is also for Unemployed youth?
Ans. No, Eshram Card is only for old age people, but you can check the complete eligibility criteria here.
Q4. Who can do the E Shram Card Online Registration 2023?
Ans. Only the people of the unorganized sector can do E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Q5. What is the Benefit of the EShram Card 2023?
Ans. The E-Shram card 2023 offers workers a pension of a minimum of Rs 3000 after attaining the age of 60 years.