E Aadhar Card Download PDF Online Form @eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in details are available on this page. Firstly, E-Aadhaar is a password-protected electronic copy of an Aadhaar card, which is digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI. Also, it can be downloaded from the official website or mobile Application of the UIDAI. It is a new digital service launched by UIDAI that facilitates cardholder to get their Aadhaar details online.
Hence, an E-Aadhaar card will be very useful for people as they don’t need to carry their physical Aadhar card with them. In today’s article, we will tell you how you can download an e-Aadhar Card Online PDF through the official portal. Furthermore, you can also check your Aadhar card status online, and download Mobile App. So interested people keep on reading this blog post ahead.
E Aadhar Card Download 2023
Aadhaar Card is one of the essential documents for everything in India. The government has made linking Aadhaar with bank accounts, PAN, and UAN mandatory and also for availing the benefits of several schemes and subsidies. And now it is mandatory for every citizen of India to have an Aadhar with them. Because Aadhaar Card is an important document that is required for a number of services. Moreover, it is needed to carry out any process, either government or private work in India. It is used for different purposes like applying for bank loans, registering for government schemes, getting a sim card for a mobile phone, etc.
But, carrying the Aadhaar Card physically everywhere becomes difficult for citizens because of its shape and size. Also, there is a fear of losing it somewhere in the marketplace or busy places. So to solve this problem government has initiated the concept of an E Aadhar Card. As above we have already told you that an e-Aadhaar Card is a digital copy of your real Aadhar card. Now, you can keep your Aadhar card or any other Aadhar details on your mobile phone.
E Aadhar Card Online PDF Download
The government has launched a portal to download the E-Aadhar card online pdf at eaadhar.uidai.gov.in. E-Aadhaar service allows residents to download digitally signed PDF letters once their Aadhaar is generated and not wait for a letter to come via post. All the enrolled citizens can download E Aadhaar Card using the basic details from Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Also, citizens in India can complete the E Aadhar Card Download Online on the official website with the help of a Registered Mobile Number and other basic details. The e-Aadhaar site requires a full 28-digit enrolment id, name, and pin code to be entered before it can be accessed.
After the enrolment process is finished, people can obtain and print their E-Aadhaar cards from the UIDAI official website. And you are also allowed to Update your Aadhar Card in the entries such as Mobile Number, Address, Photo, and other details. You can Print the Card after completing the process of Aadhar Card Download Online PDF @ Eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Apart from that, you can also do the Aadhar Card Status Check Online on this portal after you have done certain changes to your personal details.
e-Aadhaar Card Download PDF – Overview
|Article About||E Aadhar Card Download Online PDF|
|Name of Card||e-Aadhaar Card (Electronic Aadhar Card)|
|Authority||UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)|
|Benefit||To provide an online Aadhar card facility|
|Beneficiary||Permanent citizens of India|
|Updates||Mobile Number, Address, Image, Date of birth, Correction in Name, etc|
|Download E Aadhar Card PDF||Online|
|Mobile App||Available Now|
|Post-Category||Central Government | PDF|
Benefits of E-Aadhar Card
- Firstly, e Aadhar card acts as proof of your identity and address. It has all the information that an Aadhar card contains and it is digitally signed and authorized by the UIDAI.
- Secondly, it is easy to access as it is digitally secured so you don’t need to worry about losing it.
- Also, with the help of an E Aadhar card, you can minimize your work of documentation while registering for a new bank account or new passport.
- Moreover, it has purposes like applying for bank loans, registering for government schemes, getting a sim card for a mobile phone, etc.
- Also, the government of India has provided a number of subsidies such as LPG subsidy, and so on to all Individuals. However, in order to avail of these subsidies, applicants must provide their Aadhaar card.
How to download E Aadhar Card Online @eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in?
- Navigate to the Aadhaar Card Official Website @eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- It takes the online user to the homepage of the website.
- Click on the My Aadhaar section in the Menu bar.
- It expands into different options in the drop-down menu.
- Now, you have to look for the option to “Enter Mobile Number”.
- In order to Complete E Aadhaar Card Download by Mobile Number, you must enter the Linked Mobile Number.
- After entering the mobile number, UIDAI Will send the OTP through SMS which you have to enter for verification.
- Finally, you will be able to see the E Aadhar Card Online which you may download by clicking on the Print button.
- By following these steps and procedures you can easily download E Aadhaar Card with your Mobile Number.
Steps to download E Aadhar Card Mobile App (Application)
The E Aadhar Card Download APP allows you to download your e-Aadhaar and access it whenever you need to. Below, we have mentioned the steps and procedures to download E Aadhar Card.
- First of all, you need to open the Google Play Store or App Store for ios.
- After that, on the homepage of the google play store, you’ll see a search bar on top.
- Here, you have to search “mAadhaar App”.
- Now, you just click on the install button.
- And the E Aadhar Card or mAadhaar app will be downloaded to your phone.
- Also, you can easily download your Aadhaar card from the app if you have already added your cell phone number to your Aadhaar during enrollment.
FAQs related to E-Aadhaar Download PDF
Q.1 Is an e-Aadhaar as legitimate as a physical Aadhaar card?
Ans. Yes. According to the Aadhaar Act, an e-Aadhaar is as valid as a physical copy of an Aadhaar for all purposes.
Q.2 How to check e-Aadhaar card status?
Ans. An individual can visit the UIDAI website and check his/her Aadhaar card status and also download the e-Aadhaar card.
Q.3 How many numbers are there in an e-Aadhaar card?
Ans. An e-Aadhaar card has 12 digits on it and these numbers are used as a representation of the identity of the person holding the card. It is a number that is generated after the government verifies an Indian resident’s biometric and demographic information.
Q.4 Is any supporting software required to open an e-Aadhaar?
Ans. Yes. You require Adobe Reader to open an e-Aadhaar.