CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date, Status Check: Students who live in areas with a CLP company may apply for the CLP India Scholarship online to receive financial aid to complete their undergraduate or graduate studies. Class 12 will be open to female students. The online application process will be prioritized for women. This page will provide details on the CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023, including its aims, eligibility requirements, advantages, features, and required paperwork. In addition, we will update you on the most current application methods for submitting your scholarship application electronically. Stay with the article till the end to get the details of the CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Last Date, and Status Check.
About CLP India 2023 Scholarship Scheme
The CLP India Scholarship Scheme was created to ensure that deserving students from India, both male and female, can pursue their education without worrying about how they would pay for it. Girls will be able to enroll in and complete the 12th grade and the undergraduate and graduate levels of study.
The CLP India Scholarship Scheme provides financial assistance to students who have achieved a minimum of 50% in their previous academic year’s exams and are seeking admission to the next grade level. Students can enroll in courses beyond the 12th grade, including undergraduate and graduate programs.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023- Highlights
|Scholarship Name||CLP India Scholarship Scheme|
|Known As||CLP India Scholarship|
|Launched By||Apraava Energy Private Limited|
|Delegated Ministry||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
|Allocated Portal||APRAAVA ENERGY Portal|
|Objective||To provide admissions to the students in 12th, UG, and PG degrees|
|Benefit||Students will be able to get admission|
|Applicable To||Citizens of Eligible States|
|Beneficiary Category||Students living in community catchment areas around CLP India|
|Eligible Classes||Class 11th
|No. of Eligible Classes||2|
|Eligible States||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Telangana & Rajasthan|
|No. of Eligible States||7|
|Mode Of Transfer||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Payment Mechanism||e-payment mechanism|
|Form of Benefit||Scholarship amount|
|Scholarship Renewal||Good Academic Record|
|Scholarship Transferral||Monthly Basis or Yearly Basis|
|Amount of benefit||Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 18,000/-|
|Conducted Tests||Screening Test
|No. of Conducted Tests||2|
|Hosting Site||National Information Center (NIC)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Tenure||1 Year (12 Months)|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||5th June 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Office Address||Apraava Energy Private Limited,
7th Floor, F
Mumbai – 400099
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Dates of CLP India Scholarship Scheme (Probable)
- Submit your applications before January 15th, 2022.
- Submit your applications before June 5th, 2022.
Qualifications Required for CLP India Scholarship Scheme
- A 50% average in the most recent yearly examination is necessary.
- They must be in all CLP sites, including those in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Rajasthan, and a resident of a Community Catchment area.
- Must gain entry to or enroll in a post-secondary institution offering a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate, Diploma, ITI, or Vocational Certificate program (10th-12th grade).
- Applicants cannot be members of a household with a four-wheel drive vehicle, central air conditioning, or an LED television.
Required Paperwork of CLP India Scholarship Scheme
The following items are necessary to submit a scholarship application:
- A photocopy of the student’s residence proof Confirmation of the location of interest
- Current and Previous Academic Mark Sheets with Aadhar Card
- Evidence of Acceptance for College
- Financial records of applicants
- Two pictures of the applicant in passport format
The Goals of the CLP India Scholarship Programme 2023
The primary goal of the CLP India Scholarship Scheme is to ensure that students living close to CLP India Business Locations have equal access to educational opportunities and services. Scholarships will be awarded to deserving students in certain states.
One of the reasons we created the CLP India Scholarship was to help underprivileged students from CLP India Business Locations afford further education, whether it be via high school, college, or graduate school. It has been determined that students from the following seven states are qualified to apply.
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Canara Bank Scholarship Online Application Form
- JNMF Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online
- Airtel Scholarship Apply Online & Status Check
- Vodafone Scholarship 2023 for Students & Teachers
- PFMS Scholarship 2023-24 Status Check Online
Standardized Passing Score for CLP India Scholarship
Exam results from the previous year will also be considered throughout the selection process. To qualify for the scholarship and online registration, the student must have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 50%. These scores should have been attained in the prior year’s final exam.
Number of Eligible Recipients
Scholarships are limited to the number of students specified by the beneficiary enrollment cap established by law. Approximately 850 students from the 7 states surrounding the CLP company site will be chosen to receive the scholarship amounts.
The following is a sampling of the important announcements made to the students:
- Only residents in CLP communities will be eligible to receive this grant.
- The student is required to live in one of the designated zones.
- The student or beneficiary must graduate from the course to be eligible to receive the scholarship funds.
- Methodology of Choosing
- The children will be chosen based on their academic performance and grades from the previous school year.
- The chosen pupils will then be included on a beneficiary list and submitted to the site.
- The scholarship funds will be sent electronically to the recipient’s bank account.
- This scholarship award should be sufficient to pay basic living costs.
FAQs About CLP India Scholarship Scheme
- Can I send in my application if I can’t access a computer?
Ans. Unfortunately, students may only apply online at this time.
- When is the last day to apply for a scholarship from CLP India?
Ans. The application deadline for students is April 15th. Forms received after that date will not be processed.
- When did you graduate to be eligible for this CLP India Scholarship?
Ans. Students from low-income families may benefit from this grant to further their education. High school seniors, juniors, seniors, and graduate and postgraduate students can apply for this award. The number of applicants for this award is unlimited.
- Who will choose the students?
Ans. A preliminary screening exam will be administered to all applicants, and only those who pass will be contacted for follow-up phone interviews. The CLP India Scholarship application process includes a telephone interview and subsequent document verification.
- Do you accept applications from students currently enrolled in their second or third year of college?
Ans. Yes. College sophomores and juniors are eligible to apply. However, this program is open to students who are far from graduating. If the student needs more than six months/semester to finish, they will not be eligible for more than one installment.