Chitradurga Fort Karnataka 2023 Online Ticket Booking, Entry Price & Timing: Chitradurga Fort and Temples on the Peak are one of the most extraordinarily prevalent tourist magnetism in Karnataka. This large hill fortress is a spectacular example of antique construction and engineering, and the temples on the peak are an important spiritual location for Hindus. The loveliness and antique implication of this location strain visitors from all over the world. Scheduling a journey to Chitradurga Fort and Temples needs information on the entry tickets, entry fees, timing, offers available, discounts, etc.
About Chitradurga Fort Karnataka
The fortress and temples in Chitradurga display spectacular construction with complex statues and unique structures. The defence has seven walls and a sequence of entries, each with its name and implication. The castle also has numerous lookout towers and mainstays, providing a scenic view of the adjacent hills.
The temples within the castle are similarly remarkable. The Hidimbeshwara Temple, devoted to Lord Shiva, and the Ekanatheshwari Temple, devoted to Goddess Parvathi, are two distinguished temples within the fortress. The temples feature elaborate statues and sculptures, adding to the splendour of the construction. Below, you can check out more information related to Chitradurga Fort Karnataka 2023 Online Ticket Booking, Entry Price & Timing.
Chitradurga Fort Karnataka: Significance
Chitradurga Fort and Temples, situated in the Chitradurga district of Karnataka, have an amusing history courting back to the 17th century. The castle was constructed by the Nayakas of Chitradurga, who governed the province between the 16th and 18th centuries. The fort was a planned defence point, defending the area from attacking armies.
Chitradurga Fort is also identified for the legend of Onake Obavva, a courageous woman who brawled and slain numerous soldiers of the attacking army during a surprise bout. Her courage is renowned today, and her sculpture can be perceived near the fort.
Things to See at Chitradurga Fort
- Hidimbeshwara temple
- The upper fort includes 18 temples, and the lower citadel with one huge temple
- Masjid, constructed when Hyder Ali ruled
- 3rd Millennium B.C. engravings of the Hoysalas, Chalukyas, the Vijaynagar kings, etc.
- Numerous tanks aided as a means for rainwater reaping, due to which it is supposed the fort never experienced water scarcity
- Vani Vilas Sagar dam, 32kms from Chitradurga
Timing & Entry Fee for Chitradurga Fort
Chitradurga Castle and Temples are open to travellers daily from 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM. It is sensible to strategies your visit during the early morning or late afternoon, as the climate can get rather hot and moist during the day.
Entry fee for Chitradurga Fort: Ticket charge for Fort and Temples On The Hill, Chitradurga Entry begins from INR 25/- for Indian citizens. Book tickets on the certified internet site of the fort.
- Kedarnath Yatra Registration 2023 Process
- Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023, Opening & Closing Date
- manimaheshyatra.hp.gov.in Helicopter Booking
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Registration
- Kartarpura Sahib Corridor 2023 Registration Online
Chitradurga Fort Karnataka 2023 Online Ticket Booking
There are two kinds of entry tickets obtainable for Chitradurga Fort and Temples:
Regular Entry Ticket: This ticket lets visitors quickly discover the fort and temples. The ticket charges Rs. 15 for Indian guests and Rs. 200 for foreign travellers.
Guide Service Ticket: This ticket contains the facilities of a director who will take you through the fortress and temples and offer you a charming vision of their history and construction. The ticket charges Rs. 200 for Indians and Rs. 400 for foreign travellers.
Chitradurga Castle and Temples offer unusual reductions to travellers during centenaries and holidays. Watch for declarations about these offers on their certified internet site or social media pages. It is a prodigious method to make the most of your visit and learn more about the castle’s and temples’ artistic implications.
Ways to Reach Chitradurga Fort
1. Train: Chitradurga railway station is well-linked to all the cities of Karnataka and crossways India.
2. Bus: The bus stand is hygienic and neat, with neat housing and buses to all cities in Karnataka. There are numerous buses to and from Bangalore every fifteen minutes. People can even take a cab from Bangalore.
3. Airport: It will take around 3.30 hrs from Bangalore to Chitradurga. People can take a Bangalore flight from Bangalore airport, take a cab and drive down.
Tips for visiting Chitradurga Fort and Temples
- When going to Chitradurga Fortress and Temples, wearing a relaxed dress and footwear is sensible. The fort needs a lot of walking, so comfy shoes are necessary.
- It is also suggested to carry water and snacks, as the fortress has restricted food and drink selections.
- For a more inclusive empathy of the history and implication of the fortress and temples, directed tours and audio directors are obtainable for visitors. These trips offer interesting visions and stories about the construction and traditional stories linked with Chitradurga Fort and Temples.
- Buses tracked by the Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) and secluded operators run daily services between Chitradurga and other main cities in Karnataka.
- Travellers can also take a train to Chitradurga Railway Station, which is well-linked to numerous cities in India.
- Travellers can also choose private conveyance selections like taxis and rental cars to reach Chitradurga Castle and Temples. Parking services are accessible near the entrance of the fortress.
I hope you got factual information from this article, keep visiting our page for more information, and give your feedback through comments. It would be really helpful for us, so I can come up with more interesting and catchy articles, which would illuminate you with the light of knowledge.