CBSE Scholarship 2023 Apply Online @cbse.gov.in, Eligibility, Last Date & Status are available on this page. Are you searching scholarship that can help you achieve your dreams? Well, look no further than the CBSE. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Scholarship is a reputable program that offers financial assistance to eligible students. This scholarship is aimed at supporting the education of meritorious students who belong to economically weaker sections of society.
The CBSE Scholarship 2023 is now open for applications and interested candidates can apply online at the official website @cbse.gov.in. In this post, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, application process, needed documents, benefits, and other important details of the CBSE Scholarship 2023. If you are a student looking to apply for this scholarship, continue reading to learn more about this opportunity.
About CBSE Scholarship 2023
If you have been looking for financial support for your studies, the CBSE Scholarship 2023 could be the answer. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) provides scholarships to students who excel academically and fulfill the eligibility criteria. CBSE Scholarship is a financial assistance program for students who are enrolled in CBSE-affiliated schools. The scholarship is primarily meant to help students from economically weaker sections of society pursue their education without financial constraints.
The CBSE Scholarship Programme aims to motivate students to perform well academically and pursue their education, regardless of their financial background. From creative writing to physics, and chemistry there is a scholarship for all. They are giving out scholarships to students all over India. No matter what you are interested in, there is a scholarship for you. Whether you want to be a writer, a scientist, an artist, or a doctor, the CBSE can help you out.
CBSE Scholarship Apply Online @cbse.gov.in – Overview
|Name of the scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Launched by||CBSE Board|
|State||All States of India|
|Beneficiaries||The single girl child of their parents|
|Objective||To provide higher education|
|Benefits||Girls will be able to pursue their dream academics|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Post Category||Scholarship Scheme|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
This scholarship is for all the smart and hardworking girls out there who want to continue their studies but could be worried about the cost. It is called the CBSE Single Girl Child Awards, and it is going to give financial help to girls who have secured a minimum of 60% in 10th-grade exams. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you can go to the CBSE website to find out more.
This is a great opportunity for all the amazing girls out there to follow their dreams and get the education they deserve! The scholarship offers financial assistance to deserving students who can not be able to afford a good education otherwise. It is also a way to recognize and reward the hard work and dedication of students who excel in their academics.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Scholarship 2023 Registration
To be eligible for the CBSE Scholarship, students have to fulfill certain criteria. The eligibility criteria include academic qualifications, income criteria, and category-wise eligibility. Let’s take a closer look:
- Academic Qualifications: Students who have passed the CBSE Class X or Class XII Board Examination with a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for the scholarship. They must also be pursuing higher education in a recognized institution.
- Income Criteria: The annual income of the student’s family must not exceed Rs. 8 lakhs per annum to be eligible for the scholarship. This criterion is meant to ensure that the scholarship benefits economically weaker students.
- Category-wise Eligibility: The CBSE Scholarship is divided into two categories Single Girl Child and Central Sector Scheme. Students who are the only child of their parents and belong to a financially weaker section of society are eligible for the Single Girl Child Scholarship. The Central Sector Scheme Scholarship is open to all eligible students.
Steps to Apply for CBSE Scholarship 2023 Online
The students can apply for the scholarship online via the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the CBSE Scholarship 2023 Portal https://www.cbse.gov.in/
- Click on the New Application option to start the application.
- Fill up all the essential details like roll number for the CBSE class 10 board examination and the date of birth.
- Submit the form and save the registration number.
- Hold out the printout of Undertaking in the given format
- Fill Up it out, paste the latest photograph, and get a confirmation from the school.
- Attach the scanned copy of both the Undertaking and Affidavit in PDF format with a file size of up to 1 MB in the ‘Upload Document’ section.
- Once the students have uploaded their documents and submitted the application form, they can go to the ‘Print Confirmation’ section to create the confirmation Code.
FAQs Related to CBSE Scholarship 2023
Q. How can I apply for the CBSE Scholarship 2023?
Ans. To apply for the CBSE Scholarship 2023, you have to visit cbse.gov.in. Click on the “Scholarship” tab and select “CBSE Scholarship Scheme” from the dropdown menu. Fill in the application form with all the essential details and attach the documents and submit the completed form.
Q. Who is eligible to apply for the CBSE Scholarship 2023?
Ans. Students who have secured at least 60% marks in Class X and are studying in Class XI or XII in CBSE-affiliated schools can apply for the CBSE Scholarship 2023. Additionally, the family income of the student should not exceed INR 6 lakhs per annum.
Q. What documents are required to apply for the CBSE Scholarship 2023?
Ans. The documents required to apply for the CBSE Scholarship 2023 include identity proof, address proof, income certificate, and a bonafide certificate.